U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Who's Going to Win Super Bowl 49 (Feb 1, 2015)
New England Patriots 56 49.56%
Seattle Seahawks 57 50.44%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-01-2015, 07:16 AM
 
1,069 posts, read 556,725 times
Reputation: 1456

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarog View Post
Not sure what Buffalo will do at QB next year, but with an already good defense, it could get interesting with Rex coaching them.
Hoyer from Cleveland a possibility?

 
Old 02-01-2015, 08:31 AM
 
4,292 posts, read 1,864,691 times
Reputation: 2353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
Hoyer from Cleveland a possibility?
If we want to take a step back.

I rather bring in Sanchez then Hoyer. That should tell you what I think of Hoyer. Honestly, best option would be to see if we could get Fitzpatrick back.
 
Old 02-01-2015, 09:38 AM
 
9,012 posts, read 8,329,669 times
Reputation: 14436
Lol I couldn't even bet on the game here--
We all know who's going to win
Everybody's pulling for the better team....
Which is obvious
 
Old 02-01-2015, 11:55 AM
 
Location: Northeast
1,887 posts, read 1,796,788 times
Reputation: 3740
Should be a barn burner down to the wire. Both r great teams and the "football" will not be an issue here. Smash mouth football at its best with the best team winning. Patriots all the way.
 
Old 02-01-2015, 12:07 PM
 
6,470 posts, read 3,471,624 times
Reputation: 10267
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Buffalo or Miami does not have a franchise QB and neither team made the playoffs. To me I would only say they were rising if they had made the postseason and got knocked out in the wildcard game. And even if you feel they are rising wouldn't you say the Pats have a chance to compete for a SB next season if Brady is still the best QB in the division?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarog View Post
Not sure what Buffalo will do at QB next year, but with an already good defense, it could get interesting with Rex coaching them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
Hoyer from Cleveland a possibility?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
If we want to take a step back.

I rather bring in Sanchez then Hoyer. That should tell you what I think of Hoyer. Honestly, best option would be to see if we could get Fitzpatrick back.
No offense to Buffalo or Miami or Cleveland, but discussions about those teams in a Super Bowl thread just doesn't work at this time , and sort of irrelevant. I mean, when you are tossing Hoyer, Sanchez, and Fitzpatrick around as starting QB's, I'd say that teams % of making the Super Bowl are fairly slim.

Back to the topic at hand - I see no reason to waiver, and thus believe the Patriots will win this 37-20. I can't see any Patriots fan thinking they'll lose, nor would I think any Seattle fan would think their team will lose. Both teams belong here, and this will all be answered on the field of play tonight.
 
Old 02-01-2015, 12:53 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
3,319 posts, read 2,335,384 times
Reputation: 4484
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
No offense to Buffalo or Miami or Cleveland, but discussions about those teams in a Super Bowl thread just doesn't work at this time , and sort of irrelevant. I mean, when you are tossing Hoyer, Sanchez, and Fitzpatrick around as starting QB's, I'd say that teams % of making the Super Bowl are fairly slim.

Back to the topic at hand - I see no reason to waiver, and thus believe the Patriots will win this 37-20. I can't see any Patriots fan thinking they'll lose, nor would I think any Seattle fan would think their team will lose. Both teams belong here, and this will all be answered on the field of play tonight.
If the Pats can sneak by a few deflated balls. No telling what might happen.
 
Old 02-01-2015, 01:05 PM
 
Location: San Antonio Texas
11,434 posts, read 16,490,915 times
Reputation: 5224
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Should be an awesome game, potentially one of the best ever.

I think the Patriots will win by 10+ points.
I want the Seahawks to win. I don't like it when cheaters like the Patriots win this kind of stuff.
 
Old 02-01-2015, 01:08 PM
 
6,470 posts, read 3,471,624 times
Reputation: 10267
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
If the Pats can sneak by a few deflated balls. No telling what might happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
I want the Seahawks to win. I don't like it when cheaters like the Patriots win this kind of stuff.
Whatever. Been beaten to death ad nauseum. Believe what you will. Tata.
 
Old 02-01-2015, 01:12 PM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 11,193,122 times
Reputation: 6321
Hope the pats get this one, and Brady achieves his childhood dream of 4 rings.
 
Old 02-01-2015, 01:20 PM
FBJ
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,385,255 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Hope the pats get this one, and Brady achieves his childhood dream of 4 rings.
If he can get it I see no point continuing on and should end his career after the SB. He will still be young with his life ahead of him to do whatever since it would be nothing else to accomplish in the NFL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top