U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2015, 12:42 PM

32,437 posts, read 26,292,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
I tried but it didn't take. Finally got it working but I clicked on 'View Post" this time. Maybe you should seek out a scientific analysis of your arguments.
perhaps what you need to do is find someone that has done a proper scientific analysis, remember that YOU are the one claiming a competitive advantage without any proof what so ever, except perhaps for anecdotal evidence, such as brady says it helps him. sorry but that is not scientific proof.

Old 01-26-2015, 02:25 PM

1,753 posts, read 1,934,395 times
This could be interesting.. or not:

NFL investigation has “zeroed in” on Patriots locker room attendant

Old 01-26-2015, 03:54 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,769 posts, read 6,762,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
This poor guy probably works for free so he can see the games up close.

Old 01-26-2015, 03:59 PM

5,628 posts, read 4,219,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
This poor guy probably works for free so he can see the games up close.
Well, it would be hard to make this guy the scapegoat because no one will believe for even half a second he deflated the balls on his own accord. Someone told him to deflate them... Belichick or Brady, probably Brady.. but both will get hammered hard if this guy fingers them!

Old 01-26-2015, 04:19 PM

6,438 posts, read 3,450,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
It's almost regardless of the outcome, Goodell and the NFL have really messed up this entire so-called investigation. Nothing official has been released, yet we are continually flooded with leaks full of twists and turns. I assume the Supreme Court will get involved somewhere down the line.

I mean, obviously, if there is any truth to this latest rumor, you'd have to implicate someone other than this guy. And with everyone denying any wrong doing, I would hope that IF this is true, and that's a HUGE if, then this guy would call out the person who instructed him to do so, unless of course it's a rogue incident (yeah, right). Brady, Belichick, McDaniels, Kraft, the Patriots mascot, the NFL, the Colts, the Ravens - anyone could have paid a person off to do something like this. Could be cheating or sabotage. The only reason I even wrote this garbage was to show that the NFL is allowing all sorts of doubt to surround this investigation and whatever outcome they report.

At this point, I think Goodell should take as hard a fall as anyone on this entire fiasco of a story.

Old 01-26-2015, 04:19 PM

4,571 posts, read 7,053,444 times
Doubt anybody is going to rat out Tom Brady or Bill B. This is what I thought happened all along...that someone switched the bag of footballs once they left the official's/locker room. It's the only thing that makes sense. Has anybody heard of the 12 extra footballs were at the required psi at halftime?

Old 01-26-2015, 04:43 PM

4,291 posts, read 1,855,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
At this point, I think Goodell should take as hard a fall as anyone on this entire fiasco of a story.
Why? That is ridiculous. How is he supposed to keep this from happening?

Old 01-26-2015, 04:54 PM

6,394 posts, read 4,170,610 times
I doubt seriously that Brady or Belichick told THIS locker room attendant to let the air out. More likely the need was made known to someone in the year or years before this guy ever got his job, and the instructions were handed down since that time. This guy probably never even knew what he was doing was against the rules.

Old 01-26-2015, 05:15 PM

6,438 posts, read 3,450,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Why? That is ridiculous. How is he supposed to keep this from happening?
Read this article:

NFL bears plenty of blame for #DeflateGate | ProFootballTalk

I posted this previously - guess you didn't read it

Old 01-26-2015, 05:26 PM

22,850 posts, read 19,282,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
I doubt seriously that Brady or Belichick told THIS locker room attendant to let the air out. More likely the need was made known to someone in the year or years before this guy ever got his job, and the instructions were handed down since that time. This guy probably never even knew what he was doing was against the rules.
LMAO... you sure twist everything around to what YOU want things to be! Don't quite think I've seen anything quite like you! SMH...again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football