Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2015, 09:18 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,280,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDF View Post
You sound very pissed off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I disagree.. he sounds ecstatic to me!
Yes mco65 - more than ecstatic , and what the hell are you talking about PDF? I'm as happy as i can possibly be. And not embarrassed to say I wiped away a few tears at the end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2015, 09:19 PM

6,793 posts, read 5,658,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keep It Simple View Post
And that is why you don't ever let the other team score on purpose
Hum.. I was thinking call time out... let 'em score.. but, your right.. you just never know!

Old 02-01-2015, 09:19 PM

1,069 posts, read 711,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyg2014 View Post
I'm done debating this. Any Pats fan trying to convince themselves otherwise is either not too bright or lying to themselves and knows deep down they were HANDED the game. We all know that was the worst call ever, and not reflective of Seattle's ability to play, and we all know a run would've probably ended the game. Pats fans dispute all you want. You're going to be a defensive bunch for a long time with the cheating and gifted win hanging over your heads. I don't even have to say anymore on this subject. You'll all hear plenty more where it came from. So have fun Pats fans. Another tainted SB for the trophy case.
Seahawks "handed" the Pats 28 points too....right?

Old 02-01-2015, 09:21 PM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,409,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Yes mco65 - more than ecstatic , and what the hell are you talking about PDF? I'm as happy as i can possibly be. And not embarrassed to say I wiped away a few tears at the end.
Well if you truly don't care...

9,753 posts, read 7,460,573 times
Run the damn ball! If Lynch gets stopped 3 times?? Oh well, that sucks, but at least it gave you the best chance to win.
Run a PA roll out for Wilson. If he finds an open receiver or gets some running room, go for it; if not throw it out of the end zone and go back to Lynch for 3rd & 4th down.

6,793 posts, read 5,658,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Metal, you know I am not patriots fan..but I was pulling for the Pats because my young son was... I jumped on the wagon early in the game and rode 'em out.. but you know I will be rooting against them next year!

It was just fun to watch a great game come down to the wire and not to mention, watch the Seahawks dynasty crumble before it even gets started!

Old 02-01-2015, 09:23 PM

894 posts, read 1,049,854 times
I knew the Brady haters would be foaming at the mouth. Any time there's a Pats win there's always a million excuses as to why they should have lost or how they got lucky. All that matters is who ends up with the W in the end.

Old 02-01-2015, 09:26 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,509 times
In all honesty, i could care less about either of these teams..and i could care less about their fans...but i do kind of feel bad for the actual seahawks players...i mean, sure theyre millionaires, but there is a lot of blood, sweat, luck and hard work that goes into just getting to the Super Bowl, and to have your opportunity to win the thing squandered by some boneheaded play calling from the guys in the polo shirts on the sidelines has to suck pretty bad...

Old 02-01-2015, 09:26 PM

3,755 posts, read 4,798,306 times
What a game, what a finish. The Patriots are the Champs. What else is there to say?

Old 02-01-2015, 09:29 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,280,259 times
Quote:
Winning SOLEY off of possibly the stupidest mistake in Super Bowl history would be embarrassing. You won because of a stupid mistake at the goal line at the actual end of the game. If Seattle ran, they MORE THAN LIKELY would've won and you Pats fans would be on here whining over ridiculous things that really didn't effect the game at all. Everybody who watched the Super Bowl who is not dumb and who is not a Pats fan knows it. AND ON TOP OF IT you were caught red handed cheating for God knows how long. Probably vs Baltimore AT LEAST.
Quote:
One stupid mistake. The Pats cannot even come close to claiming to be the ¨better team." With what's hanging over their head, they and their fans should probably shut the hell up for a while. Because there's a damn good possibility the Ravens should've been in this game.
You mad bro?

For one your credibility is tarnished like that of the media with your cheat reference.

One play does not a game make. It was just the final nail. Seattle had the momentum and a 10 point lead. Tom Brady willed that team and carried them, tossing 4 TD's and throwing for over 300 yards against that great defense.

So you have watched and played football all of your life. How old are you - 5? I've never played anything but nerf football with my kids. The Patriots played 60 minutes of football, not one play. They worked tonight to be in a position to win. They made some bad plays, but enough good ones to win. Anyone who thinks one play is the difference probably hasn't even played nerf football.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football