U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-02-2015, 07:32 AM
 
Location: Cape Cod
11,923 posts, read 8,330,391 times
Reputation: 20485

Advertisements

What a game! Brady did his job and put the team in position to win in the last drive as long as the defence could hold up... Sounds a bit familiar.... Then comes an unbelievable catch by Seattle near the goal line... GULP.....

I say it was a good thing the roof on the stadium was open because God in Heaven was looking down and as the Seahawks were poised to win the game God said "Not this time Tom"

We should be calling Browners grab the Immaculate Interception.

 
Old 02-02-2015, 07:42 AM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
21,460 posts, read 22,024,712 times
Reputation: 33816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What a game! Brady did his job and put the team in position to win in the last drive as long as the defence could hold up... Sounds a bit familiar.... Then comes an unbelievable catch by Seattle near the goal line... GULP.....

I say it was a good thing the roof on the stadium was open because God in Heaven was looking down and as the Seahawks were poised to win the game God said "Not this time Tom"

We should be calling Browners grab the Immaculate Interception.
God can't see through roofs?
 
Old 02-02-2015, 07:47 AM
 
6,514 posts, read 3,493,763 times
Reputation: 10336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What a game! Brady did his job and put the team in position to win in the last drive as long as the defence could hold up... Sounds a bit familiar.... Then comes an unbelievable catch by Seattle near the goal line... GULP.....

I say it was a good thing the roof on the stadium was open because God in Heaven was looking down and as the Seahawks were poised to win the game God said "Not this time Tom"

We should be calling Browners grab the Immaculate Interception.
After a Super Bowl losing by a helmet, and another one losing by a Welker drop, when that play happened I stood up and put my hands on my head in disbelief and paced around the living room.

But this time, SOMETHING shone down on the Patriots, and GOD hopped into Butler and his #21 jersey and made the immaculate interception.
 
Old 02-02-2015, 07:51 AM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
21,460 posts, read 22,024,712 times
Reputation: 33816
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
After a Super Bowl losing by a helmet, and another one losing by a Welker drop, when that play happened I stood up and put my hands on my head in disbelief and paced around the living room.

But this time, SOMETHING shone down on the Patriots, and GOD hopped into Butler and his #21 jersey and made the immaculate interception.
God would have returned the ball farther than the one yard line and take a little more pressure off the Pats, why do you suppose God favors the Pats over the Seahawks?
 
Old 02-02-2015, 07:54 AM
 
6,514 posts, read 3,493,763 times
Reputation: 10336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
God would have returned the ball farther than the one yard line and take a little more pressure off the Pats, why do you suppose God favors the Pats over the Seahawks?
God didn't need to go beyond the 1 because He knew Bennett would have the neutral zone infraction on the next play.

Why did He favor the Pats over the Seahawks? Maybe because of the undue pressure humanity had put on the team over the past few weeks, something the Wells reports will prove once released.

......man, are we stretching reality now or what?
 
Old 02-02-2015, 08:01 AM
 
2,286 posts, read 1,520,101 times
Reputation: 1143
When God had Ray Lewis winning the SB, it was a bunch of nonsense. And God having Butler make this play is a bunch of nonsense too.
 
Old 02-02-2015, 08:03 AM
 
52,210 posts, read 42,000,709 times
Reputation: 32582
Well, the Pats have the trophy so even if they get taken to the woodshed by the commissioner over deflate-gate you'd have to think it will be a minor pain compared to the thrill of the title.
 
Old 02-02-2015, 08:14 AM
 
6,514 posts, read 3,493,763 times
Reputation: 10336
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarog View Post
When God had Ray Lewis winning the SB, it was a bunch of nonsense. And God having Butler make this play is a bunch of nonsense too.
I'm just having fun....I'm an agnostic so I certainly don't believe God had a hand in anything
 
Old 02-02-2015, 08:44 AM
 
4,313 posts, read 1,875,144 times
Reputation: 2393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What a game! Brady did his job and put the team in position to win in the last drive as long as the defence could hold up... Sounds a bit familiar.... Then comes an unbelievable catch by Seattle near the goal line... GULP.....

I say it was a good thing the roof on the stadium was open because God in Heaven was looking down and as the Seahawks were poised to win the game God said "Not this time Tom"

We should be calling Browners grab the Immaculate Interception.
Butler, not Browner.
 
Old 02-02-2015, 09:37 AM
 
Location: Currently living in Reddit
5,655 posts, read 5,721,407 times
Reputation: 7280
So if you take this thread to its logical conclusion, God must really hate Buffalo.

Brady's face upon realizing the bobble catch was a completion was classic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top