Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 12:38 AM

5,170 posts, read 6,136,412 times

Advertisements

As a long time Pats Fan who now lives in Florida and also does a lot of travel in the US, I have to say I am starting to think we are now the team America loves to hate. All I have to be wearing is a piece of Pats gear and I get an ear full............and they love to tell me the thing they dislike the most is the arrogance of the Pats fans as a whole.

I am not a baseball fan but a Red Sox fan and I kind of think the Pats are regarded somewhat like the Yankees.......evil empire

People love winners......but they love controversy just as much, and they love to judge!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 10:57 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,660,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBtwinz View Post
As a long time Pats Fan who now lives in Florida and also does a lot of travel in the US, I have to say I am starting to think we are now the team America loves to hate. All I have to be wearing is a piece of Pats gear and I get an ear full............and they love to tell me the thing they dislike the most is the arrogance of the Pats fans as a whole.

I am not a baseball fan but a Red Sox fan and I kind of think the Pats are regarded somewhat like the Yankees.......evil empire

People love winners......but they love controversy just as much, and they love to judge!
yea, that comes with the territory.. when you string together a decade plus of dominance and win 4 Super Bowls, you liable to beat every other team more than a few times and create some animosity among other fans...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football