U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 05:01 AM

270 posts, read 1,103,728 times

Advertisements

OK just seen the end of the game on Sports center River is an IDIOT yelling at the fans like that. He just put himself in the "hey look at me im a retarad for yelling at the fans after we won" category!!! Be a professional that is what you get paid for. If you cant hold your emotions then we should be able to put him in the corner for a "timeout" like i do my 2 year old. How stupid can one be.

rivers sucks anyway and now he is yelling at the fans. Just go shake hands with the other team and get ready for the beating of your life next weekend.
I cant stand it when people are like that weather it is in a rec league or in a sport where you get paid to play the game and be PROFESSIONAL. WHAT A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2008, 07:10 AM

17,700 posts, read 35,645,995 times
Ah, what a great morning in southern Indiana! Fresh snow on the ground and THE COLTS LOST!!!! Waaahoooooooooo!!!!!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:05 AM

11,104 posts, read 17,583,145 times
Go CHARGERS!!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:16 AM

3,003 posts, read 3,161,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
Go CHARGERS!!
You have a really good sense of humor!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:19 AM

11,104 posts, read 17,583,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
You have a really good sense of humor!
Oh come on, now! I love my Bolts and it's not looking like too many others on this forum do ( ) so I had to put my word in!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:48 AM

546 posts, read 1,924,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juicebox View Post
OK just seen the end of the game on Sports center River is an IDIOT yelling at the fans like that. He just put himself in the "hey look at me im a retarad for yelling at the fans after we won" category!!! Be a professional that is what you get paid for. If you cant hold your emotions then we should be able to put him in the corner for a "timeout" like i do my 2 year old. How stupid can one be.

rivers sucks anyway and now he is yelling at the fans. Just go shake hands with the other team and get ready for the beating of your life next weekend.
I cant stand it when people are like that weather it is in a rec league or in a sport where you get paid to play the game and be PROFESSIONAL. WHAT A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree 100% , what's his deal? I'm going for the Chargers cuz I like LT but Rivers is a moron. Bellicheat is a jerk and I hope they lose. Don't think they will but go Chargers!

Old 01-14-2008, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Oh come on, now! I love my Bolts and it's not looking like too many others on this forum do ( ) so I had to put my word in!
Understood! Kudos for your guys in handling the refs in the RCA dome, it can be interesting playing there. Pass Interference calls are actually on the Colts playsheet, its one of their most called plays. I would say good luck to your team............but I wouldn't mean it. Lets just hope for a good game.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:13 AM

884 posts, read 945,912 times
Default Loving The Chargers More Everyday!!!

Quote:

GO CHARGERS!!! I know everyone wants to focus on the Chargers playing the Patriots at this point and how much they'd wish for the Bolts to lose....but please commend the team for playing well against the Colts, the Titans, and everyone else they beat to get where they are. The Patriots aren't perfect they could be worn out at this point and who knows whose game it will be? Did we expect the Chargers to beat the Colts?...Probably not...so always expect the unexpected here I know some of the Chargers personally since I used to work with them. They have it in them to win if they want!! ALL IN ALL....I am behind all of you Charger Fans 100%. By they way, in March the Chargers are having a Charger Cruise to Cabo San Lucas (March 2-7) cruising out of San Diego!! Love to see all you Chargers fans there!!!

Old 01-14-2008, 11:36 AM

14,596 posts, read 22,451,369 times
Darn! I missed the whole River's thing. A lot of people are hating this guy for stuff like this. A whole bunch of Broncos and fans are starting to not like this team. As a Bronco fan, I feel the opposite!

Go Chargers! This is a team with a chip on it's shoulder now. They just beat the defending World Champs in their own crib Barely! What a game! Cut-That-Meat could have pulled it out on the last play of that drive with seconds left on the clock! Welcome to the post-season!

Can the Bolts beat the snot out of the Pats! Absolutely! Wouldn't that be perfect justice? To win the game in Foxboro, celebrate on the Patriot emblem AND put an end to the 19-0 dream! A smart Patriot's fan should be very leary of this matchup. I don't care if the Bolts start Charlie Whitehurst and Darren Sproles! That team is coming to win. They ARE on a roll. The Patriots look less than invincible and the Bolts are bringing some heat.

I'm gonna pick the Bolts in this one. Not just because of my AFC West bias. I'm not so sure that the winner of this game is gauranteed a SuperBowl victory either. Most would assume otherwise. Most will say that the winner here is the favorite to win out. That may be true. They probably will be the favorite.

I had the chance to watch at least part of 4 games this weekend. I saw two NFC teams that are very capable of winning their next two games, regardless (irregardless for Rebagurl) of the opponent. That being said, I'm still a believer of a slight AFC dominance. This may be the year that the NFC grabs one.

A lot of Pat's fans are probably assuming that this is when the Patriots flip the switch and go into a passing gear. Sorry Chowds', the Pat's are out of gears and they've got the Bolts Bearing down on them!

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/mcgowdog/103861_f520.jpg (broken link)

Hey, It beats being subjected to more Oreo Licking Contests by the Munster Brothers!

Old 01-14-2008, 03:33 PM

Every week I've been hearing how this will be the week the Pats go down, both in the city I live and this board. I know people don't like winners, thats maybe why you like the teams you do, just appreciate the GREATNESS that you are witnessing and be thankful you are able to watch it. When they complete their historic run, it will be something that all Pats fans can cherish and be really untactful about it. Man, I can't wait!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or