U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 06:06 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I'll cut him some slack because he not only gave it to the Koltz fans (who are classless morons) but they WON too!!! While the Koltz may not have deserved to lose, those stupid arse fans sure did!!!
ummmm..... Should I be offended that you think I am a classless moron!! I thought we were cool from the "Indiana" forum. You've hurt my feelings. You should not generlize all Colts fans as being idiots just because they beat the Bears and you can't stand them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2008, 06:52 PM

17,700 posts, read 35,624,853 times
You're not a moron ... of course I'm generalizing. You seem to know football, unlike most Koltz fans I've encountered over the years. But I know you would never have been so rude to that girl wearing the Pats jersey.

Right???

Old 01-18-2008, 07:14 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,030 times
Yeah, I felt bad for the young girl and having kids myself, I would not have done that. With that said, I also think that this whole thing has been blown out of proportion a little bit. This is what is so great about sports and rivalries and it seemed to me that the girl understood that and had fun with it. Just imagine this same little girl wearing a Packers jersey at Soldier field. I can't imagine what would have happend if she was wearing a Cowboys jersey at FedEx field in DC or the old RFK where the Redskins play!! I think if you didn't hate the stereotyped Colts fan, you'd see my point.

Old 01-19-2008, 06:09 AM

17,700 posts, read 35,624,853 times
Hate? I like "loathe" better.

Old 01-19-2008, 08:17 AM

488 posts, read 1,040,828 times
Being a Charger fan since the sixties, I would like to see them win. But, it is not going to happen. The Patriots are just too good. I watched a couple of their games this season and I was very impressed. I like their philosophy to the game. Score as many points as you can and, keep the opposition from scoring. I read on a lot of threads where a lot of people were upset with the Pats because they "ran up the score". I have seen a lot of teams get a lead and then sit on the lead, only to lose because they failed to outscore their opponent.

The Pats would have to play their worst game of the season and the Chargers would have to play their best game of the season for the Chargers to come away with a win.

Of corse, I thought the Colts would blow the Chargers out too. So, who knows what could happen?

I just hope the Chargers can make it a good game.

Old 10-10-2010, 09:35 PM

377 posts, read 955,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerat View Post
Being a Charger fan since the sixties, I would like to see them win. But, it is not going to happen. The Patriots are just too good. I watched a couple of their games this season and I was very impressed. I like their philosophy to the game. Score as many points as you can and, keep the opposition from scoring. I read on a lot of threads where a lot of people were upset with the Pats because they "ran up the score". I have seen a lot of teams get a lead and then sit on the lead, only to lose because they failed to outscore their opponent.

The Pats would have to play their worst game of the season and the Chargers would have to play their best game of the season for the Chargers to come away with a win.

Of corse, I thought the Colts would blow the Chargers out too. So, who knows what could happen?

I just hope the Chargers can make it a good game.
San Diego 24, Indianapolis 23 (playoffs)?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or