U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-13-2008, 03:26 PM
Status: "Gobbling away the days until Thursday." (set 22 days ago)

6,097 posts, read 5,398,637 times

Advertisements

We all probably remember last year's game, and all the post-game activities. The question is, will the Chargers have enough to win?
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 04:14 PM

1,625 posts, read 1,837,315 times
.....................no...................

Old 01-13-2008, 04:15 PM

261 posts, read 665,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
.....................no...................
I agree - No they do not!

Old 01-13-2008, 04:38 PM

15,228 posts, read 17,941,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
We all probably remember last year's game, and all the post-game activities. The question is, will the Chargers have enough to win?
as much as i would love to see the New England Punks get embarassed, i dont think that the Chargers can do it with LT and Rivers banged up.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:20 PM

1,625 posts, read 1,837,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
as much as i would love to see the New England Punks get embarassed, i dont think that the Chargers can do it with LT and Rivers banged up.
They couldn't do it even if LT(talk about punks) and Rivers where 150%, Pats roll in this one, but don't they usually?

Old 01-13-2008, 07:33 PM

940 posts, read 2,298,306 times
I watched a wonderful weekend of playoff football. I root for the Steelers, Colts and Packers (because of Brett). I have yet to see any team that is in the same league as the Pats. What they have going on up there, especially in this era of free agency, is totally amazing. I want to see teams beat them but I have so much respect for them (expect for their zero of a coach) that I cannot hate them.
GO PACK!!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 07:38 PM

673 posts, read 2,286,407 times
All I can say is, its going to be a GREAT game to watch. The chargers have alot to do this week to prepare!! I'll be geering up to watch the NFC game and probably have a few beers in me by the time that one ends and the NFC game begins. My blood pressure is already unstable just thinking about the game! GO PACKERS!

Old 01-13-2008, 07:52 PM

6,758 posts, read 7,180,667 times
Chargers will probably lose. But I wouldn't write off the NFC in the Superbowl just yet. The Patriots are looking like the Cowboys, meaning they were playing better ball in the beginning through mid-season. I think the Patriots have a lot going for them, but so do the Giants and Packers, and the Giants almost pulled one out to end regular season, meaning they are playing almost even to the Patriots. Would make a good rematch, but I would prefer to see the Packers go. What better way for Favre to cap off a career than to beat an 18-0 team in the Superbowl.

Great thing for the Packers is they are very young and almost no one is leaving in the off season. Even Rodgers played great coming in at Dallas, which is good to know should Favre retire.

As for the Patriots. I can't stand Bill Belicheck. But I have a lot of respect for the players. They've accomplished a lot and a Super Bowl win would put them side by side with teams like the 85 Bears and 89 SF 49ers.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:57 PM

262 posts, read 27,990 times
the Chargers are a much better team then the first time these two played but saying that the pats are gonna win big.

Old 01-14-2008, 03:32 AM

270 posts, read 942,682 times
well I have to say that I did not watch the Last Q of the COLTS game i have a prior engagment. But i was close to the radio and people telling me what was going on. So congrats to the Bolts it was a great game.
I have now become a Packer fan overnight i will be rooting for Brett to come and win one more Superbowl.
I dont think that the chargers can stay with the Pats after barley beating my COLTS they will not have in the tank to beat them. So congrats to the Pats (in a grumbling voice )

so now GO PACK!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football