Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2008, 06:11 PM

107 posts, read 148,001 times

Advertisements

Eli Manning brought us to two great victories. GO GIANTS!!! F*CK the patriots!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2008, 06:12 PM

*in the postseason

Old 01-22-2008, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
we were the closest to come beating the patriots....35 points was the most they've given up all season....in 2 weeks we're gonna have they ass dumping tea in boston harbor.
HAHA! exactly what ive been waiting to tell those m*ssholes all along. boston fans are so f*ckin arrogant-2008 needs to be NYs year, enough w/ all this boston sh*t.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:22 PM

2,954 posts, read 12,300,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_CT View Post
Wow your a dbag. Hope you just jinxed your GAYtriots and wtf, we're on the f*ckin New York forum go back to whatever one you came from.
You're a fine one to talk, you could get out of New England (which you don't like anyway) and get back to wherever you came from yourself. Right forum, wrong actual residence?

Just kidding, you can go on whatever forum you like. It's a free country, all of it. Well, most of it. Well, some of it.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holden125 View Post
You're a fine one to talk, you could get out of New England (which you don't like anyway) and get back to wherever you came from yourself. Right forum, wrong actual residence?

Just kidding, you can go on whatever forum you like. It's a free country, all of it. Well, most of it. Well, some of it.
I think I've said this before, but please let me reiterate. I am fine with living in my area of CT with people of similar mindset and cultural identity; being associated with Boston by outsiders just because I live in New England (barely so) bothers me. I have no use for Bostonians for various reasons I have previously mentioned. Actually I love CT, although I love NY more, because it is so close to the city and there are very few m*******s in my region. So, I can't say I hate New England, but only because of western CT.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:45 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,646,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
The Jets and Giants were grandfathered in. Now when a team moves to New Jersey, they cannot use another state's or city's name, it must be a NJ name. And what does this have to do with anything? Whoop-dee-friggin-doo. Dogging a team's name proves what exactly? Shows your level or maturity.

Who cares if the players have their primary residencies in NJ? First off, how do you know this? East Rutherford is minutes away from NYC. Secondly, who freaking cares? All one metropolitan area... Doesn't bother me. Third, I don't care if they pay NJ taxes... New Jersey gets money, we get less traffic than we would if the stadium was in the City.

Grow up. You're in the New York forums, if you have nothing positive to add, get out. What you're doing is not tolerated here AT ALL. This site is heavily moderated and if you don't get punished for this I'll be surprised.

Oh yeah... How can the Pats wipe our New York faces all over the ice in anyway? It's called Arizona.
Aint you the sweetie pie. Turns out everything I said is true. Can you believe that stuff? Since when did ol cop of the future have ownership of this forum? Your New Jersey Giants will fall and fall hard. Dont let it get ya down though. There is always next year. I know you heard that before but thats what you get when you root for a team who does not want to be associated with YOUR home state. What a mock on YOUR home state huh. I would be real mad if I were you.

And what am I doing that is not to be tolerated here? You dont have that tin badge yet so just play nice.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:47 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,646,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_CT View Post
Wow your a dbag. Hope you just jinxed your GAYtriots and wtf, we're on the f*ckin New York forum go back to whatever one you came from.
Another sore loser.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:07 PM

3,867 posts, read 4,077,502 times
Come on now people, let the Yorkers have this thread. They don't get to talk about Super Bowls nearly as much as the Pats' fans do. Who knows when they may ever get back there again. Being Pats fans, we really are spoiled............ain't it GREAT!!!!! 19- 0 , that pretty much says it all.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:55 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,154,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
I am a die-hard Pats fan, but I *do* like the Giants. Except, of course, for their whiny quarterback.

Eli has yet to "arrive". Actually, I'm not sure if the little cry-baby has actually "arrived" in NY....the "big market" that he wanted to desperately to be in.

Guess we'll see in 12 days....
Ummmm. Exactly what does he have to do to "arrive" .

Come on .

Old 01-23-2008, 08:54 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,626,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Ummmm. Exactly what does he have to do to "arrive" .

Come on .
Personally I think Eli will have "arrived" when he walks into the stadium in Glendale. Thats what I go by with qb's is taking their team to the superbowl. Isn't that what being a qb in the NFL is all about? Going to the superbowl? The only thing that can cast a shadow on the acheivement of simply making it to the superbowl is having a disaster of a game and then never making it back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football