U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 01:26 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,131,091 times

Advertisements

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers vs. Chicago Bears
Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams
Carolina Panthers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
New Orleans Saints vs. Arizona Cardinals
Detroit Lions vs. San Diego Chargers
Miami Dolphins vs. Washington Redskins
Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills
Cleveland Browns vs. New York Jets
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Houston Texans
Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Oakland Raiders
Tennessee Titans vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons
Minnesota Vikings vs. San Francisco 49ers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2015, 12:53 AM

13,343 posts, read 17,431,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
every game?

Do moral wins count?

Old 09-07-2015, 12:56 AM

13,343 posts, read 17,431,467 times
Steelers @ Patriots
Packers @ Bears
Seahawks @ Rams
Panthers@ Jaguars
Saints @ Cardinals
Lions@ Chargers
Dolphins @ Redskins
Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Jets
Chiefs @ Texans
Ravens @ Broncos
Bengals @ Raiders
Titans @ Buccaneers
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Falcons
Vikings @ 49ers.

Old 09-07-2015, 10:20 AM

11,724 posts, read 11,559,537 times
Steelers @ Patriots
Packers
@ Bears
Seahawks @ Rams
Panthers
@ Jaguars
Saints @ Cardinals
Lions
@ Chargers
Dolphins @ Redskins
Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Jets
Chiefs @ Texans
Ravens @ Broncos
Bengals
@ Raiders
Titans @ Buccaneers
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles
@ Falcons
Vikings @ 49ers

Old 09-08-2015, 10:03 AM

15,908 posts, read 10,088,811 times
Steelers @ Patriots- I think the Steelers are going to have a rough start due to injuries to key players, recent retirements, and a new defensive coordinator now that Dick Lebeau has retired. Patriots win handily.

Packers @ Bears- The Pack will prevail on the road against their #1 foe, but it will not be a blowout.

Seahawks @ Rams- The Rams were scrappy last year, and they may be a bit scrappy this year, but Seattle will be too much to handle.

Panthers @ Jaguars- Carolina by 10.

Saints @ Cardinals- I look for the Cardinals to be on the heels of the Seahawks in the NFC West. While the Saints still have Drew Brees, expect them to fade further into medocrity.

Lions@ Chargers- I'm torn on this one, but I think that the Bolts get it done at home.

Dolphins @ Redskins- It seems that dysfunction continues to plague the Redskins. Dolphins squeak out a close one on the road.

Colts @ Bills- Yes the Colts have Andrew Luck, and yes the Colts did well in stocking talent via free agency in the offseason, but I think the Bills who I believe will have a top 5 defense in 2015 catches them napping, and pulls the upset.

Browns @ Jets- Say what you want about the Browns not having a viable quarterback, but who do the Jets have again? The Browns finally snap their opening day drought and finally get a win in week 1.

Chiefs @ Texans- Chiefs steal the victory in a close one.

Ravens @ Broncos- Another game in which I'm torn on, but I'm picking the hometeam in this match up.

Bengals @ Raiders- If the Bengals lose to this game, I may have to strongly consider picking against them all season long.

Titans @ Buccaneers- If given the choice of watching this game, or watching the grass grow, can you guess which way I'm leaning?

Giants @ Cowboys- Dallas gets off to a strong start with an opening day butt whoopin' of Big Blue down in Big D.

Eagles @ Falcons- Giving this to the Falcons, but I do expect a shoot out in this game.

Vikings @ 49ers- Honestly, given the turmoil last season and the recent departure of Harbaugh, I would be suprised if the Niners aren't sitting at the bottom of the NFC West at the end of this season.

Old 09-08-2015, 10:36 AM

3,243 posts, read 1,608,840 times
Steelers @ Patriots
Packers @ Bears
Seahawks @ Rams
Panthers@ Jaguars
Saints @ Cardinals
Lions@ Chargers
Dolphins @ Redskins
Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Jets
Chiefs@ Texans
Ravens @ Broncos
Bengals @ Raiders
Titans@ Buccaneers
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Falcons
Vikings @ 49ers.

Old 09-08-2015, 10:39 AM

368 posts, read 301,682 times
Steelers @ Patriots
Packers @ Bears
Seahawks @ Rams
Panthers @ Jaguars
Saints @ Cardinals
Lions @ Chargers
Dolphins @ Redskins
Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Jets
Chiefs @ Texans
Ravens @ Broncos
Bengals @ Raiders
Titans @ Buccaneers
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Falcons
Vikings @ 49ers.

Old 09-08-2015, 12:42 PM

4,854 posts, read 6,372,030 times
Steelers @ Patriots
Packers @ Bears
Seahawks @ Rams
Panthers @ Jaguars
Saints @ Cardinals
Lions @ Chargers
Dolphins @ Redskins
Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Jets
Chiefs @ Texans
Ravens @ Broncos
Bengals @ Raiders
Titans @ Buccaneers
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Falcons
Vikings @ 49ers

Old 09-08-2015, 04:44 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,059,685 times
Patriots over Steelers-I think the Steelers can hang with the Patriots, but I don't see them winning this game without Le'Veon Bell. Somehow Brady. Belichick, and the cheaters will prevail and eke out what should be a fine kickoff to the NFL season. Brady will talk about how big the balls felt in the post-victory press conference.

Packers over Bears-Even with Jordy Nelson out, the Packers will win this easily. They still have Aaron Rodgers under center and the Bears are still the Bears. Maybe John Fox will be able to light a fire under Cutler, but I doubt it.

Seahawks over Rams-I like the Rams D this year and I think Foles will be a good addition to what used to be the greatest show on turf, but I can't bet against the Seahawks who will be hungrier than ever after what happened in the Super Bowl.

Panthers over Jaguars-I was going to pick the Jaguars, but Julius Thomas is out. So I'll take the Panthers in a squeaker.

Saints over Cardinals-I'm not going to say that last year was a fluke, but I think the Cardinals overachieved last year and the Saints underachieved last year. I think Brees goes off in this game and is going to make stars out of Cooks and possibly Spiller who never really did anything in Buffalo.

Chargers over Lions-I just can't pick Matthew Stafford in a road game.

Redskins over Dolphins-I believe in Kirk Cousins and I'll take the Redskins in a mild upset.

Colts over Bills-Andrew Luck will luck out against the Bills and win it with a hail mary.

Browns over Jets-This one is a toss up. I'll take the Browns in an ugly squeaker.

Chiefs over Texans-Alex Smith wil finally throw a TD to a WR as the Chiefs get off to another good start this season.

Broncos over Ravens-Peyton Manning throws for 5 TDs and will remind us all how can he can be and exploit the weaknesses in the Ravens defense.

Bengals over Raiders-I'm not big on the Bengals, but the Raiders are so awful that I can't pick them.

Titans over Bucs-Brah Mariota smokes a Winston again.

Giants over Cowboys-Jerry Jones will lose it as Eli Manning has a career night on Sunday Night Football.

Falcons over Eagles-Matty Ice goes off in the home opener. Hopefully Sam Bradford can make it the entire game without getting injured.

49ers over Vikings-It's a new year for my 49ers and I am optimistic about this season. They can certainly beat the Viqueens.

Last edited by maniac77; 09-08-2015 at 04:56 PM..

Old 09-09-2015, 10:30 AM

368 posts, read 308,534 times
New England over Pittsburgh
Green Bay over Chicago
Seattle over St. Louis
Carolina over Jacksonville
Arizona over New Orleans
San Diego over Detroit
Miami over Washington
Indianapolis over Buffalo
Cleveland over NY Jets
Kansas City over Houston
Denver over Baltimore
Cincinnati over Oakland
Tennessee over Tampa Bay
Dallas over NY Giants
Philadelphia over Atlanta
San Francisco over Minnesota
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football