U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 11:24 AM

3,235 posts, read 1,602,978 times

Advertisements

Week 3

Washington at New York Giants (Close game, but Giants at home)
Atlanta at Dallas (Even w/o Romo and Bryant)
Indianapolis at Tennessee (The Colts continue to struggle)
Oakland at Cleveland (Only because the Browns are at home)
Cincinnati at Baltimore (I refuse to pick the Bengals)
Jacksonville at New England (Brady has a field day at home)
New Orleans at Carolina (New Orleans is a total disaster)
Philadelphia at New York Jets (Jets are riding high but Eagles are pissed)
Tampa Bay at Houston (Houston is having a strange season but at home...)
San Diego at Minnesota (Vikings are a bad team, Rivers show why)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis (Pittsburgh has too much all around)
San Francisco at Arizona (Well I guess SF is that bad)
Buffalo at Miami (Upset in Miami)
Chicago at Seattle (Seahawks get un-tracked against a bad Bears team)
Denver at Detroit (Denver crushes a bad Lions team)
Kansas City at Green Bay (Maybe the best team in the NFL)

17-15 for the year
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 12:25 PM

4,888 posts, read 3,974,996 times
16-16 for the season. I don't pick games nearly as well as Jerry Jones picks his nose.

Redskins v GIANTS Normally I would say the offensive to three or four people native American team, but the Giants must win sooner or later. Also, Giants are bigger, stronger and playing in their own land, should have an advantage.

FALCONS v Cowboys I give this to the winged creatures because they can fly faster than Cowboys can shoot, especially now that their gun-slinger is out.

Colts v TITANS By that Logic, Titans should have an advantage ove baby horses. Especially horses that seem to have lost the ability to play defense and block over the past spring and summer.

Raiders v BROWNS I would not bet a dime on this game. The Browns are at home. Probably the team who scores the most points will win.

BENGALS v Ravens I think a large Tiger can shred a small weaker Raven anytime, or at teast this week.

Jaguars v PATRIOTS Being that the game is all rigged (like the rasslin is) and the league wants to now let Brady and Billicheck go ouit with a perfect season, this one is predetermined.

Saints v PANTHERS IF you thought Pope Francis visit would be an inspiration to the Saints, think again. It will be a distraction. And CATS have their own religion

Eagles v JETS Well, a battle of winged creatures. Yes, A bird CAN bring down a jet, but normally jets fly faster and louder.

Buccaneers v TEXANS Normally one would say Pirates have an advantage over Texans, but NOT when they are trying to raid TEXAS! Don't get Texans mad.

Chargers v VIKINGS Neither Chargers or Vikings are really siege types, but both are raiding types, I would say that in a Viking Village, it is best NOT to try to Charge in and win anything.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A SUPER BOWL REMATCH

STEELERS v Rams The Rams technically were the closest thing to a HOME TEAM in the Super Bowl. While the game was across town in another suburb, the Steelers trailed and half then put the Iron Curtain down on the Rams in the second. Original Super Boowl winners are 2-0 in rematches so far this year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
49ers v CARDINALS Cardinals are these pesky red birds that look nice, come into the yard and take all the birdseed, and are mean as hell. But chances are, you aren't reading this anyway

Buffaloes v DOLPHINS Home field advantage for Dolphins would be the ocean, or the shallower waters of the glades and gulf, which will mean stupid, hulky Bison will just stand in the sand and get their paws chewed off.

Bears v SEAHAWKS Seahawks are stronger, meaner Birds, and I am not sure what Bears are anymore. They used to be a power team way back when, but this week, they cracked the number one spot on the power rankings...the number one WORST.

BRONCOS v Lions While I prefer Cats, Something about the game being Rigged to allow Peyton Manning to score 100 point in the fourth quarter seems to be the norm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A SUPER BOWL REMATCH
Chiefs v PACKERS. The Great GUY LOMBARDO once said "Enjoy yourself, it is later than you think." So If you read this far, I hope u got at least some laughs, because while my predictions are not accurate, they are at least entertaining.

Old 09-22-2015, 03:29 PM

5,230 posts, read 3,125,137 times
I sez to myself: "Colt, you ornery galoot, DON'T do this prediction stuff again! Barely .500 in Week 2?
Still, my stubborn self sez:
Pleez do this ONE MORE TIME! PLEEZ!
Well... here goes again...

Redskins @ Giants -- Kirk Cuzzy gettin warm 'n fuzzy!
Falcons @ Cowboys -- Brandon Weeden needin this'un!
Colts @ Titans -- Luck's coach unhappy last week!
Raiders @ Browns -- another WIN for the Brownies!
Bengals @ Ravens -- Handy Andy doing just DANDY!
Jaguars @ Patriots -- Gronk breaks loose again!
Saints @ Panthers -- Ain'ts ain't the Saints right now!
Eagles @ Jets -- Iggles gave me giggles last week!
Buccaneers @ Texans -- Colt sez: Jameis going down!
Chargers @ Vikings -- Bolts go zzzzzt again!
Steelers @ Rams -- Lambs run into more cold, hard STEEL!
49ers @ Cardinals -- Colt's homer pick!
Bills @ Dolphins -- Colt's sorta homer pick!
Bears @ Seahawks -- glad the Seahogs lost last week!
Broncos @ Lions -- Peyton's skatin to 3-0!
Chiefs @ Packers -- Pack's gonna WHACK 'em!

Old 09-22-2015, 04:37 PM

9,426 posts, read 7,086,964 times
Washington at New York Giants - Ok.. this is a bad pick.. I admit it, but I just....can't.....stop...myself. I keep flashing back to the 4 picks Cousins threw in NY last year..

Atlanta at Dallas - Weeden? He'll win some games for them, but not this one.

Indianapolis at Tennessee - 0-3 doesn't happen. Mariotta is still looking good.. I'm still waiting for the crash.. While it might not happen this week, it's coming.

Oakland at Cleveland - Holy crap, did I pick Oakland? Actually a tough game to pick. Probably the suck game of the week. Or, perhaps the best.

Cincinnati at Baltimore - Last week, this pick would be different.

Jacksonville at New England - It's Jacksonville.

New Orleans at Carolina - Panthers at home

Philadelphia at New York Jets - Holy crap, did I just pick the Jets?

Tampa Bay at Houston - Winston gets eaten alive

San Diego at Minnesota - Neither team looks special.. Vikes due to home field.

Pittsburgh at St. Louis - Pittsburgh playing good, St Louis playing bad.. Opposite my expectations.

San Francisco at Arizona - RGIII.. I mean Kaepernick screws this game up.

Buffalo at Miami - Miami faked everyone out.

Chicago at Seattle - I actually give Chicago more of a chance without Cutler, but.. They still lose.

Denver at Detroit - Denver not great, but neither is Detroit.

Kansas City at Green Bay - Jumping out there on this one, too.. I don't entirely buy this pick, just a gut feeling.

Old 09-22-2015, 06:30 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,128,255 times
Washington at New York Giants
Atlanta at Dallas
Indianapolis at Tennessee
Oakland at Cleveland
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Jacksonville at New England
New Orleans at Carolina
Philadelphia at New York Jets
Tampa Bay at Houston
San Diego at Minnesota
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
San Francisco at Arizona
Buffalo at Miami
Chicago at Seattle
Denver at Detroit
Kansas City at Green Bay

Old 09-23-2015, 08:30 PM

3,960 posts, read 2,512,283 times
Washington at New York - Definitely worried about this one--NYG could easily lose this one.
Atlanta at Dallas - Without Romo and Bryant, 'Boys wont be able to keep up with Julio and Ryan...
Indianapolis at Tennessee - Colts wont lose three in a row, right?
Oakland at Cleveland - Funny, if Johnny Football was starting, I would actually pick the Browns. How crazy is that thought?
Cincinnati at Baltimore - I think this could turn out to be the worst season in Baltimore in quite some time.
Jacksonville at New England - Seriously? I will be shocked if Jax wins this game, and I wont pick any more games for the reason of the season if they do.
New Orleans at Carolina - I believe New Orleans is thisclose to being a complete mess.
Philadelphia at New York - See above and substitute Philly for the Saints.
Tampa Bay at Houston - Whenever Houston figures out this is a QB driven league, I will start picking them. Maybe next year. Or maybe not.
San Diego at Minnesota - Still not sold on the Vikes yet.
Pittsburgh at St. Louis - Jeff Fisher is gone after this year.
San Francisco at Arizona - This Cards team is for real. The Niners arent.
Buffalo at Miami - I think Miami is in trouble; they just dont know it yet.
Chicago at Seattle - Need to fix what ails you? Play the Bears!
Denver at Detroit - Detroit is in trouble.
Kansas at Green Bay - Pack at home. If they were at Arrowhead, I'd pick KC.

Last Week: 5-10; Season 5-10.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:28 PM

6,837 posts, read 7,897,920 times
Washington at New York
Atlanta at Dallas
Indianapolis at Tennessee
Oakland at Cleveland
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Jacksonville at New England
New Orleans at Carolina
Philadelphia at New York
Tampa Bay at Houston
San Diego at Minnesota
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
San Francisco at Arizona
Buffalo at Miami
Chicago at Seattle
Denver at Detroit
Kansas at Green Bay

Last week was so F-up, I'm not even gonna try to give comments for this weeks contests!

Season to this point: 18-14

Old 09-23-2015, 10:54 PM

9,417 posts, read 17,394,763 times
Redskins @ Giants
Falcons @ Cowboys
Colts @ Titans
Raiders @ Browns
Bengals @ Ravens
Jaguars @ Patriots
Saints @ Panthers
Eagles @ Jets
Buccaneers @ Texans
Chargers @ Vikings
Steelers @ Rams
49ers @ Cardinals
Bills @ Dolphins
Bears @ Seahawks
Broncos @ Lions
Chiefs @ Packers

Through week 2: 20-12

Old 09-23-2015, 11:52 PM

6,541 posts, read 4,492,339 times
I'll start Thursday, I'll make the rest later in the week:

Washington @ New York. High school conferences in Texas are better then the NFC East is, and even though the Giants defense has more holes then Swiss cheese, I don't think the Redskins can take advantage of it; Giants win a close one in a battle of 2 mediocre teams in what will be an AWESOME Thursday night game!

Last week: 8-8
Season: 20-12

Old 09-24-2015, 06:59 AM

6,777 posts, read 10,176,853 times
Giants
Browns
Falcons
Colts
Steelers
Vikings
Patriots
Eagles
Panthers
Bengals
Texans
Cardinals
Dolphins
Broncos
Chiefs

Last week: 8-8
Season: 19-13
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football