U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 08:21 AM

131 posts, read 101,971 times

Advertisements

Ravens over Bengals
Panthers over Saints
Raiders over Browns
Falcons over Cowboys
Texans over Buccaneers
Chargers over Vikings
Patriots over Jaguars
Jets over Eagles
Steelers over Rams
Titans over Colts (upset of the week)
Cardinals over 49ers
Bills over Dolphins
Seahawks over Bears
Broncos over Lions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2015, 10:15 AM

6,544 posts, read 4,495,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
I'll start Thursday, I'll make the rest later in the week:

Washington @ New York Giants. High school conferences in Texas are better then the NFC East is, and even though the Giants defense has more holes then Swiss cheese, I don't think the Redskins can take advantage of it; Giants win a close one in a battle of 2 mediocre teams in what will be an AWESOME Thursday night game!

Last week: 8-8
Season: 20-12
Atlanta @ Dallas. Good teams beat up on bad divisions. Are the Falcons a good team?? It remains to be seen, but they are 2-0 against NFC East teams, a very bad division.
Indianapolis @ Tennessee. Why not?? There just seems to be something not right with the Colts.
Oakland @ Cleveland. The pillow fight of the week.
Cincinnati @ Baltimore. Ravens can't start 0-3, and fall 3 games back of the Bengals. They'll find a way to pull out the win.
Jacksonville @ New England. If Jacksonville is able to win this, we should rename the "upset" to the "Jaguar" for this week.
New Orleans @ Carolina. Saints are 0-2 and without Brees. Do the Saints even have a backup QB??
Philadelphia @ New York Jets. I know it's only 2 weeks, and there's still 15 more weeks left for them to become the LOLJets, but they actually look like a real football team so far, while the Eagles are a dumpster fire.
Tampa Bay @ Houston. If this was in Tampa I might be tempted to pick the Bucs, but the Texans win at home.
San Diego @ Minnesota. Seem my post from last week: "West coast team playing the 1 PM kick off is almost a guaranteed loss."
Pittsburgh @ St. Louis. Rams look promising, they'll get the win at home.
Chicago @ Seattle.
Buffalo @ Miami.
San Francisco @ Arizona.
Denver @ Detroit.
Kansas City @ Green Bay.

Old 09-27-2015, 11:16 AM

Quote:
I'll start Thursday, I'll make the rest later in the week:

Washington @ New York. High school conferences in Texas are better then the NFC East is, and even though the Giants defense has more holes then Swiss cheese, I don't think the Redskins can take advantage of it; Giants win a close one in a battle of 2 mediocre teams in what will be an AWESOME Thursday night game!

Last week: 8-8
Season: 20-12
Quote:
Atlanta @ Dallas. Good teams beat up on bad divisions. Are the Falcons a good team?? It remains to be seen, but they are 2-0 against NFC East teams, a very bad division.
Indianapolis @ Tennessee. Why not?? There just seems to be something not right with the Colts.
Oakland @ Cleveland. The pillow fight of the week.
Cincinnati @ Baltimore. Ravens can't start 0-3, and fall 3 games back of the Bengals. They'll find a way to pull out the win.
Jacksonville @ New England. If Jacksonville is able to win this, we should rename the "upset" to the "Jaguar" for this week.
New Orleans @ Carolina. Saints are 0-2 and without Brees. Do the Saints even have a backup QB??
Philadelphia @ New York Jets. I know it's only 2 weeks, and there's still 15 more weeks left for them to become the LOLJets, but they actually look like a real football team so far, while the Eagles are a dumpster fire.
Tampa Bay @ Houston. If this was in Tampa I might be tempted to pick the Bucs, but the Texans win at home.
San Diego @ Minnesota. Seem my post from last week: "West coast team playing the 1 PM kick off is almost a guaranteed loss."
Pittsburgh @ St. Louis. Rams look promising, they'll get the win at home.
Chicago @ Seattle. Did I REALLY pick the Bears to make the playoffs this year??
Buffalo @ Miami. Seems like the games in this series always come down to the wire.
San Francisco @ Arizona. Cards are good, Niners aren't. Cards get it done at home.
Denver @ Detroit. I'll take Detroit to get their first win at home in a Sunday night primetime game.
Kansas City @ Green Bay. Let's see what the Chiefs are made of.

Did I really pick 15 of 16 home teams??

Old 09-27-2015, 02:57 PM

11,723 posts, read 11,552,037 times
Well, this week is definitely shaping up to be better than last week pick wise. Colts finally won, and my strictly a hunch had the Falcons over the Cowboys.

Bad news for the Packers, Morgan Burnett is ruled out, not good. He played against Seahawks, but not Bears and Packers gave up yards to the Bears big time. Chiefs will be a tough game, no walk in the park for sure.

Last edited by susancruzs; 09-27-2015 at 03:18 PM..

Old 09-27-2015, 04:20 PM

6,839 posts, read 7,899,954 times
6-5 on the early games (Cle, Balt, NO, Dal, NY losses), and looking good to go 3-0 on the afternoon games. Denver and GB later.

Anyone else sick of these Fan Duel commercials. The only thing that makes them interesting anymore is to see what the new "promo" code word is (which changes on every commercial).

Last edited by ditchlights; 09-27-2015 at 04:29 PM..

Old 09-27-2015, 04:57 PM

11-3 if the late games hold! Amazing for me! I had Browns, Bucs and Chargers, no faith in Ravens, Saints or Cowboys.

I hate those commercials, too and they are really ramping up, sometimes every break is one of their ads.

ESPN Greenie jumping the gun saying the Cardinals are NFC team to beat, 3-0, dominating SF today. Who have they played? Saints, Bears, and 49ers, early to start proclaiming things.

Last edited by susancruzs; 09-27-2015 at 05:12 PM..

Old 09-27-2015, 05:40 PM

Looks like I'm 8-6 heading into the night games, but I've been following news on my baseball teams idiot closer choking the NL MVP, and not on the football today, so I'll check the scores tomorrow and do a final count.

Old 09-27-2015, 05:41 PM

4,888 posts, read 3,976,522 times
With the Steelers win over the Rams, the original winners are winning the Super Bowl rematches this year.

Old 09-27-2015, 05:43 PM

5,648 posts, read 7,451,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
11-3 if the late games hold! Amazing for me! I had Browns, Bucs and Chargers, no faith in Ravens, Saints or Cowboys.

I hate those commercials, too and they are really ramping up, sometimes every break is one of their ads.

ESPN Greenie jumping the gun saying the Cardinals are NFC team to beat, 3-0, dominating SF today. Who have they played? Saints, Bears, and 49ers, early to start proclaiming things.
Perhaps, but it's not just who you play, it's how you play.

Old 09-27-2015, 05:56 PM

Definitely, can't argue there! Plus can't say much, as Packers had a tough time with da Bears! Cardinals were right up there last year, no doubt they will be this year, too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football