U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 09:24 AM

15,908 posts, read 10,088,811 times

Advertisements

Colts at Texans
Bears at Chiefs
Seahawks at Bengals
Redskins at Falcons
Jaguars at Buccaneers
Saints at Eagles
Browns at Ravens
Rams at Packers
Bills at Titans
Cardinals at Lions
Patriots at Cowboys
Broncos at Raiders
49ers at Giants
Steelers at Chargers

Bye: Panthers, Dolphins, Vikings, Jets

Have at it ladies and gentleman. Be back shortly with my predictions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2015, 09:41 AM

6,551 posts, read 4,502,743 times
Looks like a pretty terrible week, I can't find 1 game on that schedule for this week that stands out as "much watch." Cowboys with Weeden starting against the Patriots certainly aren't now, only 2 I'd think about putting in "must watch" category are Seahawks vs. Bengals and Saints vs. Eagles.

Old 10-06-2015, 10:07 AM

15,908 posts, read 10,088,811 times
Colts at Texans- I'm going with the Colts, but I have a feeling this is going to be close one.

Bears at Chiefs- KC rebounds, and prevails at home.

Seahawks at Bengals- The Seahawks don't look like the Super Bowl contenders of the last 2 years. Meanwhile, the Bengals continue to roll.

Redskins at Falcons- I have to hand it to the Redskins, they've won more than I expected, but Matty Ice and the Dirty Birds will keep them grounded this Sunday in the Georgia Dome.

Jaguars at Buccaneers- Welp! I had to pick someone.

Saints at Eagles- This is another where I have to pick someone, and I give the Eagles the edge.

Browns at Ravens- The Browns are the perfect elixr for a team that needs to turn things around. Sadly for me as a Browns fan I feel like it's Ground Hogs Day with what is shaping up to be another losing season. I have a feeling that this one won't even be close.

Rams at Packers- Yes the Rams are scrappy, and are playing inspiring football, but no way in hell do they go into Green Bay and steal one, as The Pack continues to roll.

Bills at Titans- I'm not seeing the Titans pulling off a Music City Miracle here.

Cardinals at Lions- Sadly for the Motor City Kitties and their fans there is no relief in sight in their slide to the bottom. As a Browns fan, I know, and feel their pain.

Patriots at Cowboys- Had Romo been the starter for the Cowboys and given that the Patriots had a bye week, I may have picked the Cowboys to pull the upset. However; Weeden is the starter and Brady and the Patriots are on cruise control.

Broncos at Raiders- Somehow I feel this game is going to be really close. Denver has been getting it done on defense.

49ers at Giants- Big Blue makes it 2 in a row.

Steelers at Chargers- I really wanted to pick the Chargers, but somehow the Steelers minus Big Ben manage to get it done.

Old 10-06-2015, 10:24 AM

1,153 posts, read 1,059,685 times
Colts @ Texans-Whether or not Luck plays is irrelevant because the Colts own the pathetic AFC South. Colts are a bad football team, but they will find some ugly way to eke this out against JJ Watt and company and will stumble their way into the playoffs somehow.

Bears @ Chiefs-The schedule has been tough for the Chiefs as they've lost the last 3 to the Broncos, Packers, and Bengals. Da Bears suck and should provide a welcome respite and a big win at Arrowhead.

Seahawks@Bengals-This should be a great game and is a coin toss. I keep expecting the Bengals to falter, but they haven't done it yet. I also expected the Seahawks to put the smackdown on the Lions last night and they didn't do that. They didn't look that great, but still managed to get the win. I guess I'll take the Bengals in a squeaker just because they're undefeated and at home.

Redskins @ Falcons-I think Cousins will have a bad game and that the Falcons will remain undefeated with a blowout victory.

Jaguars@Bucs-Jags are better than I thought they were, but they're still awful. They've already beat the Dolphins and I think they take the Florida championship by smoking a Winston.

Saints @ Eagles-This could be a shootout, but the Eagles will win because they have a better defense.

Browns @ Ravens-Ravens should send "thank yous" to Scobee and Tomlin for that Thursday Night Football win. This game should be a close dog fight, but the Ravens will pull it out at home.

Rams @ Packers-Todd Gurley looks like the real deal, but even a big game from him won't get a win at Lambeau.

Bills @ Titans-I was surprised the Bills lost to the Giants, but they'll redeem themselves with an easy win against well-rested Tennessee, even if Karlos Williams is out with a concussion.

Cardinals @ Lions-Lions are actually an okay football team. They just can't seem to get a win. That losing will continue against the Cardinals who have grown accustomed to winning under Bruce Arians.

Patriots @ Cowboys-Yikes! Tom Brady and Gronk coming to Arlington off a bye week with no Romo or Bryant. This could be a woodshed beating. I hope so. I hate the Cowboys and love watching Jerry Jones whine in the press box.

Broncos @ Raiders-This will be another ho-hum regular season victory for the Broncos with their stellar D leading the way.

49ers @ Giants-Second to only the Dolphins in dysfunction, my 49ers are ticking me off this season. They need to find a new QB and an offense of some type. I won't be picking them against anyone for the rest of the year. The Giants will win this easily.

Steelers @ Chargers-With Vick still under center and a well-rested Antonio Gates back for the Bolts, this should be a win for the home team.

Old 10-06-2015, 10:46 AM

4,854 posts, read 6,372,030 times
Last week: 7-8
Overall: 40-23

Colts at Texans
Bears at Chiefs
Seahawks at Bengals
Redskins at Falcons
Jaguars at Buccaneers
Saints at Eagles
Browns at Ravens
Rams at Packers
Bills at Titans
Cardinals at Lions
Patriots at Cowboys
Broncos at Raiders
49ers at Giants
Steelers at Chargers

Old 10-06-2015, 11:19 AM

9,433 posts, read 7,112,047 times
Colts at Texans - I think I would switch this pick if Mallett weren't starting
Bears at Chiefs - Bears aren't as bad as I think, but they still aren't good.
Seahawks at Bengals - Cincy looks good, Hawks not so much
Redskins at Falcons - Yeah.. I don't see the Skins' D shutting the Falcons down.
Jaguars at Buccaneers - Somebody's got to win. 4 picks for Winston last week bumps it to the Jags
Saints at Eagles - #FireChipKelly gets louder
Browns at Ravens - This is tough as well. Browns could pull this out. But, Ravens at home.
Rams at Packers - Go, Pack, Go
Bills at Titans - Taylor has a bounceback performance
Cardinals at Lions - ARI still looks good
Patriots at Cowboys - Blowout
Broncos at Raiders - I so want to see the Raiders start to turn it around
49ers at Giants - Kaepernick benching possible. I look for 4 picks from him against the Giants D
Steelers at Chargers - Vick can win some games, not this one.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:33 AM

3,243 posts, read 1,608,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Looks like a pretty terrible week, I can't find 1 game on that schedule for this week that stands out as "much watch." Cowboys with Weeden starting against the Patriots certainly aren't now, only 2 I'd think about putting in "must watch" category are Seahawks vs. Bengals and Saints vs. Eagles.
I like that 'much watch' game comment......I think Jacksonville/Tampa Bay would qualify.

Besides the two games you mentioned, Green Bay/St Louis and maybe the Denver/Oakland game could be interesting.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:45 PM

2,286 posts, read 1,513,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Looks like a pretty terrible week, I can't find 1 game on that schedule for this week that stands out as "much watch."
How about Seahawks at Bengals? Steelers at Chargers?

Old 10-06-2015, 12:49 PM

2,286 posts, read 1,513,671 times
Colts at Texans - is Luck playing?
Bears at Chiefs
Seahawks at Bengals
Redskins at Falcons
Jaguars at Buccaneers
Saints at Eagles - tough to pick
Browns at Ravens - Ravens probably put it away 24-14 on a 4th quarter turnover
Rams at Packers
Bills at Titans - could go either way
Cardinals at Lions
Patriots at Cowboys
Broncos at Raiders
49ers at Giants - 49ers suck etc.
Steelers at Chargers - Chargers have been a colossal disappointment this year

Old 10-06-2015, 01:46 PM

1,353 posts, read 1,277,239 times
Colts at Texans
Bears at Chiefs because its da bears
Seahawks at Bengals Seahawks are winning, but they are barely squeaking them in
Redskins at Falcons Predicting an upset
Jaguars at Buccaneers
Saints at Eagles Murray finally figures it out this week?
Browns at Ravens
Rams at Packers
Bills at Titans
Cardinals at Lions
Patriots at Cowboys Patriots will score 40+
Broncos at Raiders
49ers at Giants Giants have been getting consistantly better
Steelers at Chargers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football