U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2008, 09:54 PM

293 posts, read 506,285 times

Advertisements

....now that the Pats have been brought back to earth, we now see what RamGate will reveal.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2008, 09:57 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,030 times
hopefully an *.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:08 PM

....it should.

Old 02-04-2008, 06:25 PM

6,760 posts, read 10,432,516 times
Considering the Patriots have barely squeaked out each of their superbowl wins, any substantiation to these rumors will result in some serious calls for a big fat * to go by all of their titles.

Ramgate definitely sounds "suspicious", but I will give them the benefit of the doubt right now. Interesting that Warner felt something was up back then and it is all just now coming to light after the Pats got flat out busted for Jetgate. Makes it seem like some hush/hush was going on about Ramgate until this season blew the cover.

Will be watching with eyes wide open. Bellicheat is already totally classless for the Jetgate thing, and NO, I do not think the Patriots needed to cheat to beat the Jets, which makes it that much worse that they would stoop so low to beat a team they are clearly better than.

Old 02-04-2008, 06:49 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,030 times
Also, there was some Chatter with the Carolina Panthers after the Super Bowl a few years ago too. Some of the Panthers were saying that they were surprised at how the Patsies knew some of their plays that they had just put in for that game and had practiced that week in closed sessions. I wonder if they had taped those too. I tell you what, I know this may sound bad, but I can't help it, with all of this stuff coming out, I question every win they've had going back to when Bellijerk was hired! I'm sorry, that's just how I feel, I don't trust him and I don't trust them. There is nothing that convinces me that they haven't cheated in all of those games until this full investigation by the NFL is complete. If Bellijerk is guilty of something and hid something from the league, oh boy!! He'd be in some serious trouble with Goodell.

Old 02-05-2008, 07:38 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,522,393 times
Here's another thing to add to the things that make you go hmmmmmm. My husband saw on NFL Network yesterday that the Giants didn't let the Patriots have a final walk through on their practice or whatever it is that they do. Absolutely refused and didn't do one on the Patriots either. Coughlin didn't want to take a chance. Tom Terrific looked more uncomfortable in that game than he has since he was a rookie. The whole Patriot team played bad football. Maybe not knowing what was coming took the wind out of their sails. I hope Belicheat goes down! Maybe now we can have a football season without hearing about the mighty Patriots! How the mighty have fallen!

Old 02-05-2008, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
Here's another thing to add to the things that make you go hmmmmmm. My husband saw on NFL Network yesterday that the Giants didn't let the Patriots have a final walk through on their practice or whatever it is that they do. Absolutely refused and didn't do one on the Patriots either. Coughlin didn't want to take a chance. Tom Terrific looked more uncomfortable in that game than he has since he was a rookie. The whole Patriot team played bad football. Maybe not knowing what was coming took the wind out of their sails. I hope Belicheat goes down! Maybe now we can have a football season without hearing about the mighty Patriots! How the mighty have fallen!
....makes you wonder.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football