Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 03:32 PM

2,652 posts, read 8,569,111 times

Advertisements

I also don't like arguing with fans of teams who got spanked by the Patriots. You lost and need a reason why you lost. No better reason than to pull the cheating card.

I guess time will tell. If you ain't cheatin, you ain't trying.

P.S. The Pats weren't the only team doing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2008, 06:59 AM

3,681 posts, read 9,034,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke9686 View Post
I also don't like arguing with fans of teams who got spanked by the Patriots. You lost and need a reason why you lost. No better reason than to pull the cheating card.

Like I said, DENIAL....
Speaking of spanking, what happened to your boys in the Super Bowl? That's what I thought...

Remember, the first step in recovering is to accept and not to deny the facts!

Old 05-26-2008, 12:11 PM

So they cheated. I said in my previous post, if you aren't cheatin you aren't tryin. I cant deny the loss. The worse loss a fan could go through. They didn't get spanked though. But they loss. It wouldn't have been so bad if they'd lost even 1 game during the season.

Weak.

Still friends? BTW, We will pound whatever team you like this year, I'm guessing the Colts.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:23 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,034,439 times
Quote:
So they cheated. I said in my previous post, if you aren't cheatin you aren't tryin. I cant deny the loss. The worse loss a fan could go through. They didn't get spanked though. But they loss. It wouldn't have been so bad if they'd lost even 1 game during the season.

Weak.

Still friends? BTW, We will pound whatever team you like this year, I'm guessing the Colts.
Ummm.... So I see what's going on here, you think I'm a Colts fan because I live in Indianapolis.

I do like/watch the Colts since I've lived here off and on for 5 years now, but I grew up in DC area and NC (before the Panthers came to NFL) and so naturally I am a die hard Washington Redskins fan, they are my #1 team, always have been, always will be!

We won't play you guys this year, unless we meet up in the Super Bowl which I seriously doubt since we have Jim Zorn as our coach and Danny Boy Snyder as our owner. However, I may have some tickets to watch the Patriots get beat down by the Colts in the new stadium this November!! You like that don't you? Have you ever been to a Colts, Patriots game? It's the new Cowboys, Redskins rivalry dude, so intense, I'm already fired up.

Have a good week...Cheers!

Old 05-26-2008, 10:29 PM

Unfortunately no. The one time I was offered to go to a game, my wife and I had plans to go to New Hampshire.

My buddies a huge Colts fan. He called me SB Sunday singing "New York New York." I was pissed. I spent all my money on Red Sox games when I lived in Boston. lol

Old 05-27-2008, 08:20 AM

3,353 posts, read 6,651,860 times
Quote:

And that still doesn't make it right.

ANY team caught cheating like this should be punished severely. I'd say that even if it were my beloved Packers. It compromises the integrity of the game. And to suggest everyone cheats is a slap in the face to all of the coaches and players who DO play an honest game.

If you can't win without cheating, you don't deserve to win. The Super Bowl was a big, fat dose of karma for the Patriots.

I swear, it's like listening to the Bill Clinton apologists all over again ...

Old 05-27-2008, 11:50 AM

7,554 posts, read 7,085,737 times
Raiders 35-7 over the Vikings.

Old 05-30-2008, 03:21 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,350,191 times
Quote:
I'm calling it now, early or not. Pats over whoever they play, it doesn't matter.

Everyone is going to see the definition of unsportsman like play. They are going to run up the score so bad, its going to make last year look like little league football. With all this crap around them, get ready for them to throw touchdown bombs when they are winning 41-7 in the 4th quarter. Just to **** everyone off.
HAHAHAThanks for my laugh today. What is BeliCHEAT going to do now that the NFL is watching him like a hawk? Granted, the Pats are a good team, but not as good as their record shows. How many of those WINS would have been LOSSES without the tapes?

But thanks for the laughs anyways!

Old 06-06-2008, 11:01 AM

4 posts, read 11,833 times
Dallas wins over San Diego

Old 06-07-2008, 10:25 AM

521 posts, read 1,626,531 times
Quote:

Weak.

I agree. If you aren't cheatin, you aren't tryin.
However, its only cheating if you get caught. The Pats got caught, and now they are the scum of the universe. Boston must be very proud.

I have the Chargers (assuming the Pats dont figure out a new way to cheat) over the Giants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football