U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2008, 03:18 AM

3,675 posts, read 7,844,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanwannabe View Post
I don't think the Cowboys are the better team...I just love for any team to beat them, including my team, the Steelers!

On that note, I'd love to see my Redskins go 2-14 this year as long as their two wins are over the Cowboys! ha ha ha...ha ha ha.... (very very "EVIL" sounding laugh ofcourse!!!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 06:26 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,309 posts, read 11,181,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furnier View Post
Well than, It's good to know you'll be rooting for my Cleveland Browns on September 7th. Thanks in advance!

DWJ
I wouldn't go that far!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:11 AM

41 posts, read 108,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furnier View Post
Well than, It's good to know you'll be rooting for my Cleveland Browns on September 7th. Thanks in advance!

DWJ
LMAO!! what a joke.. HA!! Tony Romo would kill them!

Go Steelers!!!

Vision-Quest

Old 07-02-2008, 10:57 PM

5,412 posts, read 14,320,008 times
Is anyone changing their SB predictions now that Brett Favre is waffling and is contemplating un-retirement? What a joke.

Old 07-08-2008, 10:15 PM
HGH

51 posts, read 19,698 times
Pats beat the Cowbows.

If Favre unretires, Pats beat the Packers.

Old 07-21-2008, 03:55 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,543,898 times
Quote:
Face it...your team is a bunch of CHEATERS, as is your coach, Mr.BeliCHEAT! How can you call your team a WINNING team KNOWING full well they cheated against many teams? Your super bowl rings means NOTHING to the nation now! Your team is no longer in the running with Dallas, San Francisco and Pittsburgh. These 3 teams are the only ones with 5 TRUE Super Bowl WINS! Lets hear it for the champions, and by that I mean any team who has won a SB without cheating!

Uh, you do know that the Steelers of the 70's were rampant steroid abusers, right? Many of whom have since died because of it. While I don't think the Steelers wouldn't have been a great team without the roids, it is much worse to take them than it is to videotape opposing teams practices.

Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
Uh, you do know that the Steelers of the 70's were rampant steroid abusers, right? Many of whom have since died because of it. While I don't think the Steelers wouldn't have been a great team without the roids, it is much worse to take them than it is to videotape opposing teams practices.
Now I get it...you're a fan of the Cheaters!! That explains everything! Do you think any of the other teams from the 70's were complete angels?? I doubt it.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Now I get it...you're a fan of the Cheaters!! That explains everything! Do you think any of the other teams from the 70's were complete angels?? I doubt it.

Nope. I'm a Bengals fan. I'm the fan of the felons, but that isn't the point here. You may doubt that other teams were "angels", but to whine about some videotape is a bit hypocritical. Oh, and I am not a Pats fan at all.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
Nope. I'm a Bengals fan.

Oh, that explains it....I remember when the entire Steeler organization was chanting in the locker room after beating you guys...

Bill Cowher: "Who Dey?"

Steelers: "We Dey!"

Old 07-22-2008, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Oh, that explains it....I remember when the entire Steeler organization was chanting in the locker room after beating you guys...

Bill Cowher: "Who Dey?"

Steelers: "We Dey!"

Oh I remember that as well. Wish we had our starting QB that day. We were still winning at the half with freaking John Kitna playing. The outcome of that game would have been totally different had Palmer not gotten hurt. Not saying the Bengals would have won, but I liked our chances with Palmer but not with Kitna. Oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or