U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2016, 06:44 PM

32,474 posts, read 26,356,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renter16 View Post
Only lose 2 games in a row if the interception man comes back for week 8(romo). No way is this team losing in a row with Dak and Elliot in the lineup
but you see that is my point. fin elliot goes down in a game, we have morris to back him up, a solid running back that is as explosive as elloit is, and has more experience.

on the other hand if prescott goes down, who back him up? thats right sanchez, the man who can regularly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. and if sanchez goes down, then we get showers to replace him.

also remember that teams are getting more and more film on prescott and elliot, and they are going to find ways to at least frustrate these two as the season goes on. i think very highly of prescott, and have since i first saw him in preseason play. but even as poised as he is right now, he is still a rookie, and can still be subject to rookie mistakes, and a defense that can get to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 04:05 PM

4,213 posts, read 2,835,064 times
Yall gonna start respecting these Washington Redskins. Week in, week out, nobody ever picks us. And I don't think we're one of the best teams in the league, but yall gonna start respecting the Skins...

Old 10-16-2016, 04:19 PM

4,324 posts, read 2,261,580 times
Dallas is looking good so far against this Green Bay team.

Old 10-16-2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murksiderock View Post
Yall gonna start respecting these Washington Redskins. Week in, week out, nobody ever picks us. And I don't think we're one of the best teams in the league, but yall gonna start respecting the Skins...
the redskins have always had my respect, they are a dangerous team to play. they have been rather inconsistent over the years though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ashbeck View Post
Dallas is looking good so far against this Green Bay team.
yep, and prescott still has yet to throw an interception. thank god for timely penalties.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:20 PM

1,193 posts, read 717,354 times
Quote:
Not sure why they not getting respect since they have now won 4 in a row. And some fans still think they will lose to the Lions next week.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
the redskins have always had my respect, they are a dangerous team to play. they have been rather inconsistent over the years though.

yep, and prescott still has yet to throw an interception. thank god for timely penalties.
He finally threw 1 but it irrelevant since he had 3 TD passes and the team won. That interception is like a small stain on the wrist of a dress shirt after having a success date with a beautiful woman.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renter16 View Post
Not sure why they not getting respect since they have now won 4 in a row. And some fans still think they will lose to the Lions next week.
they very well could lose to the lions next week. detroit looked good against the rams, and beat them today. washington will have to be on their game if they want to win. it will certainly be an interesting game though.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
they very well could lose to the lions next week. detroit looked good against the rams, and beat them today. washington will have to be on their game if they want to win. it will certainly be an interesting game though.
But you would pick the skins in this matchup if you were betting right?

Old 10-16-2016, 06:34 PM

1,579 posts, read 984,894 times
Quote:
Yall gonna start respecting these Washington Redskins...
Amen.. NFC East is looking like it's back to traditional form. After the Cowboys' win in Green Bay, the supposed NFC Least is a combined 15-8. And personally, I think Dallas & Washington are 2 of the best teams in the conference. We'll see.

Old 10-16-2016, 08:35 PM

4,292 posts, read 1,860,279 times
Quote:
I picked them.

Bills and Skins both on four game winning streaks and back from the dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or