U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-31-2019, 04:58 PM
 
388 posts, read 178,240 times
Reputation: 261

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
It doesn't matter that the coach was an idiot and that the backup was Geno Smith.
The coach wanted to try SOMETHING to motivate the team but Eli threw a hissy fit temper tantrum and then the coach was fired.
He's Eli. He has far greater credentials than any backup the team has or will have had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-01-2019, 02:23 AM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,232 posts, read 2,227,563 times
Reputation: 2336
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggermatt15 View Post
He's Eli. He has far greater credentials than any backup the team has or will have had.
So you condone acting like a spoiled child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2019, 10:52 AM
 
9,564 posts, read 7,252,324 times
Reputation: 12316
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
So you condone acting like a spoiled child.

I seem to remember that they had a press conference, he expressed that he was disappointed in the decision but understood and that he was given the opportunity to start to keep his streak alive but declined..



I seem to recall that it was everyone else.. Such as his teammates, former players (Phil Simms) and coaches (Coughlin) who came out and said how dirty they had done him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2019, 08:02 PM
 
Location: Here or There
3,974 posts, read 2,533,789 times
Reputation: 1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
It doesn't matter that the coach was an idiot and that the backup was Geno Smith.
The coach wanted to try SOMETHING to motivate the team but Eli threw a hissy fit temper tantrum and then the coach was fired.
It does. Maybe try calling a better game as opposed to removing the best QB on the roster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2019, 04:55 AM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,232 posts, read 2,227,563 times
Reputation: 2336
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
It does. Maybe try calling a better game as opposed to removing the best QB on the roster.
Eli is a whining crybaby.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2019, 04:56 AM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,232 posts, read 2,227,563 times
Reputation: 2336
The 2019 season starts today.


Ezekiel Elliott is holding out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2019, 06:29 AM
 
Location: Here or There
3,974 posts, read 2,533,789 times
Reputation: 1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Eli is a whining crybaby.
So you are just going to ignore this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
I seem to remember that they had a press conference, he expressed that he was disappointed in the decision but understood and that he was given the opportunity to start to keep his streak alive but declined..

I seem to recall that it was everyone else.. Such as his teammates, former players (Phil Simms) and coaches (Coughlin) who came out and said how dirty they had done him.
Riiiiiiight. Don't let facts get in the way of your whining argument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2019, 06:31 AM
 
Location: Here or There
3,974 posts, read 2,533,789 times
Reputation: 1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
The 2019 season starts today.


Ezekiel Elliott is holding out.
Think Zeke reports before the season starts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2019, 07:19 AM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,232 posts, read 2,227,563 times
Reputation: 2336
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
So you are just going to ignore this:

Riiiiiiight. Don't let facts get in the way of your whining argument.
Apparently, you don't know BS when you hear it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2019, 10:08 AM
 
Location: On the Edge of the Fringe
4,945 posts, read 4,013,746 times
Reputation: 4173
Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
Think Zeke reports before the season starts?
Oh yeah, he will be there. Maybe not as much $$ as he wants but he will be playing.

Taking a few weeks off won't hurt. The team NEEDS him. He is a great runner and keeps the defense working.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top