U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-16-2019, 04:29 AM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,253 posts, read 2,244,497 times
Reputation: 2356

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXCell View Post
Sudfeld hurt, and Kessler hurt tonight. The Eagles backup QB situation is at critical.
We'll see who they sign. Sudfeld will ONLY miss 3 games.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-16-2019, 07:13 AM
 
Location: USA
19,262 posts, read 9,335,745 times
Reputation: 14455
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
We'll see who they sign. Sudfeld will ONLY miss 3 games.
They may bring in a quarterback as a place holder for a couple games. It will NOT be Kaepernick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:02 AM
 
Location: On the Edge of the Fringe
5,016 posts, read 4,042,186 times
Reputation: 4228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
They may bring in a quarterback as a place holder for a couple games. It will NOT be Kaepernick.
Brock Osweiller would love to be playing football now. I would bet that selling paint at Home Depot is getting dull right now

Most of the undrafted college QBs are working elsewhere right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 09:16 AM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,253 posts, read 2,244,497 times
Reputation: 2356
Eagles sign QB Josh McCown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2019, 10:11 AM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,253 posts, read 2,244,497 times
Reputation: 2356
SUPPOSEDLY, (Pro Football Talk), New England offered Washington their 2020 1st round pick for Trent Williams but Washington said NO.
If that's true, then that would seem to be pretty dumb - but then, according to the Washington fans, they would probably mess up the pick anyway.
Oh Well.


Dallas STILL has it's holdouts. Oh Well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2019, 12:40 PM
 
Location: Greensboro, NC
5,858 posts, read 4,336,491 times
Reputation: 3899
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
SUPPOSEDLY, (Pro Football Talk), New England offered Washington their 2020 1st round pick for Trent Williams but Washington said NO.
If that's true, then that would seem to be pretty dumb - but then, according to the Washington fans, they would probably mess up the pick anyway.
Oh Well.


Dallas STILL has it's holdouts. Oh Well.
I haven't seen anyone else report this, so I'm very leery of this report.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2019, 01:10 PM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,253 posts, read 2,244,497 times
Reputation: 2356
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy37 View Post
I haven't seen anyone else report this, so I'm very leery of this report.
If it's true, MAYBE Washington has given up on getting him signed and is looking to get the best offer for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2019, 01:32 PM
 
Location: Greensboro, NC
5,858 posts, read 4,336,491 times
Reputation: 3899
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
If it's true, MAYBE Washington has given up on getting him signed and is looking to get the best offer for him.
Well, think about it. New England offers a first rounder, but goes on to win the Super Bowl, they pick dead last in the first round of the 2020 draft. So, it's basically like picking up a second, second round pick. Still a valuable pick to have, but it's not really as valuable as say a first round pick in the middle of the round. I'm sure that might be the thought process as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2019, 04:45 PM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,253 posts, read 2,244,497 times
Reputation: 2356
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy37 View Post
Well, think about it. New England offers a first rounder, but goes on to win the Super Bowl, they pick dead last in the first round of the 2020 draft. So, it's basically like picking up a second, second round pick. Still a valuable pick to have, but it's not really as valuable as say a first round pick in the middle of the round. I'm sure that might be the thought process as well.
I doubt that they would get a middle 1st - but we will see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2019, 09:25 AM
 
9,695 posts, read 7,335,663 times
Reputation: 12473
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
I doubt that they would get a middle 1st - but we will see.

the only guarantee is that whatever trade is made, it won't work out in Washington's favor.


I'd bet more on them trading for New England's 1st round pick and then New England losing their first round pick for a scandal.

Wonder how that would work out if something like that did happen? Invalidate the trade? After New England had the player for a season? roll it over to the 2021 draft?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top