Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 12:13 PM

6,327 posts, read 3,567,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMN View Post
I just found this thread, and seems like you've been doing this a while. I thought Week 2 look fairly fair, with some good explanations here and there. Happy to stumble upon this, thanks for posting, BTB!
Thanks!

It's my first year doing them. They are just for fun, so please bet big money on them!

I said before that I may need four weeks, a quarter of the season before I can gauge teams better. After this week, really I'm more confused probably than after week 2, so I definitely need that fourth week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2016, 02:18 PM

17,875 posts, read 27,267,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
Come on DROb, it is NOT Disrespect. These are POWER RANKINGS. The EAGLES Just do not have that powerful of a team. Sorry. They have team that can beat the Bears and the Browns. Well, great. Anyone can beat the Bears and the Browns. Hopefully, one of them will be this week when MY FINZ play the Browns.
Fact is, yes, they did what they had to do to win, but they had little competition. The Browns, well, they are still the Browns ...
Tell us about the Eagles again. Well granted, they got to 3-0 while playing the lowly overrated Pittsburgh Steelers, right?

Old 09-26-2016, 07:34 PM

7,569 posts, read 6,017,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Tell us about the Eagles again. Well granted, they got to 3-0 while playing the lowly overrated Pittsburgh Steelers, right?
Dog, do you need to be banished to the garage for the night? I would hate for you to miss Monday night football and that exciting saints game........

Old 09-26-2016, 07:56 PM

17,875 posts, read 27,267,489 times
I'll take the garage. Think I'll dvr the debate though and fast forward through Hillary's parts because it grates on my ears, and LOVE to hear the crazy bleep Trump has to say.

As far as mnf goes, I'm gonna quote my favorite Orange Crush Alumni in saying, "Now for the Who Cares category. .."

Old 09-26-2016, 08:31 PM

14,283 posts, read 14,512,878 times
The game is tied at 14, turned off the TV. I figure there will be more than enough news coverage on both events, endlessly covering high or low points depending on your team or political view. I have a sore gum, plus tooth and listening to either candidate won't help it feel better. Falcons are holding their own, rather a surprise to me, playing in New Orleans can be brutal.

Old 09-26-2016, 09:44 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,567,971 times
Football: YES!

Debates: NO!

My name is Colt, and I approve this message!

Old 09-26-2016, 11:48 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,132,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
Football: YES!

Debates: NO!

My name is Colt, and I approve this message!
I inadvertently let my satellite radio subscription expire the other day, so when I was late working today, I didn't have any football to listen to on the ride home... but there were plenty of stations carrying the debate. So I listened to two of my least-favs bash each other for an hour, then tuned the tv to it when I got home for the last 15 minutes of childish banter. (Don't ask me why!)

When it was over I switched to the game. It was like music after listening to Hillary and Donald for 90 minutes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football