U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 12:17 AM

6,546 posts, read 4,496,603 times

Advertisements

Chicago @ Green Bay.
NY Giants vs. LA Rams (in London with a 9:30 AM start Sunday).
Baltimore @ NY Jets.
New Orleans @ Kansas City.
Indianapolis @ Tennessee.
Minnesota @ Philadelphia.
Cleveland @ Cincinnati.
Washington @ Detroit.
Oakland @ Jacksonville.
Buffalo @ Miami.
Tampa Bay @ San Francisco.
San Diego @ Atlanta.
New England @ Pittsburgh.
Seattle @ Arizona.
Houston @ Denver.

Byes: Carolina, Dallas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 07:25 AM

11,723 posts, read 11,553,483 times
Bears @ Packers
Giants @ Rams
Saints @ Chiefs
Colts @ Titans
Vikings
@ Eagles
Browns @ Bengals
Redskins
@ Lions
Raiders @ Jaguars
Bills @ Dolphins
Ravens @ Jets
Buccaneers @ 49ers
Chargers @ Falcons
Patriots
@ Steelers
Seahawks @ Cardinals
Texans @ Broncos

Bye: Cowboys, Panthers

Season: 53-39

Old 10-18-2016, 09:31 AM

10,686 posts, read 11,095,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
NY Giants vs. LA Rams (in London with a 9:30 AM start Sunday).
This game is a colossal middle finger from the league to the Los Angeles area fans of the Rams. This game starts at 6:30 AM, Pacific time and signifies everything that is wrong with Goodall's vision for international expansion. The local fans should come before the international fans. Plain and simple. The time should have been adjusted to ensure the game was played at a reasonable hour in the teams' local markets. For this crime against the fans, Goodall needs to pay. May the white wash of a million pigeons land upon his car day and night for the remainder of his tenure as commissioner of the NFL.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:59 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,127,511 times
NFL Week 7 – Bye Week for Carolina & Dallas

Chicago @ Green Bay – At the risk of repeating ourselves… “Nobody comes into THIS house… without paying the price!”

NY Giants vs. LA Rams - London: Tea & Crumpets, anyone? Nope! Nachos are better!
Baltimore @ NY Jets – Dirty Ravens fly higher than Dirty Airplanes
New Orleans @ Kansas City – KC outlasts Nawlins at home
Indianapolis @ Tennessee – Ten-u-won’t, 6-u-will (Titans win #4 of their 6!)
Minnesota @ Philadelphia – Bandwagon Purple rolls into Wentzlvania
Cleveland @ Cincinnati – The NOT Indians sing at Cincy: “Take Us Out of This Ballgame!”
Washington @ Detroit – Redskins tame the kitties (me-OW!)
Oakland @ Jacksonville – Black & Silver get SHINEY again at Jags
Buffalo @ Miami – Bills bring big guns and shoot fish in a barrel
Tampa Bay @ San Francisco – Winston whips Kap like a rented mule
San Diego @ Atlanta – Matty ICES Bolts and they go zzzzzzt!
New England @ Pittsburgh – Brady Bunch beats Big Ben

Seattle @ ArizonaHOMER ALERT! Red Birds outfly UGLY Birds!
Houston @ Denver – O$weiler CRUSHED by Broncos D

Old 10-18-2016, 11:19 AM

5,721 posts, read 5,469,138 times
Chicago @ Green Bay - Should be a gimme for GB since the Bears suck and the game is in GB.
NY Giants vs. LA Rams - The LA Rams really shouldn't have made such a big deal about not wanting to finish .500, because games like this get outsized attention. Also, what a waste to have NYC vs. LA take place in London (though luckily the Rams will play the Jets in NYC later this season.)
Baltimore @ NY Jets - I have to think the Jets are better than their 1-5 record suggests. I know many Jets fans and they are long-suffering and deserve much better.
New Orleans @ Kansas City - KC came off their bye hot last year and will repeat this year.
Indianapolis @ Tennessee - what a terrible game. Two awful teams. The AFC South is so weak and they are lucky that they get to play other AFC South teams.
Minnesota @ Philadelphia - two better than expected teams but which one is for real?
Cleveland @ Cincinnati - CIN stands at 2-4 and CLE at 0-6. The Browns have the chance to completely derail the Bengals' season. Since they're not playing for much else this year, I hope they take it.
Washington @ Detroit - i could see it going either way as I don't know enough about either team.
Oakland @ Jacksonville - if Oakland is for real they win this.
Buffalo @ Miami - if buffalo is for real they win this.
Tampa Bay @ San Francisco - Tampa Bay has been underperforming, but they should beat the hapless 49ers, especially after the latter's ugly loss in Buffalo.
San Diego @ Atlanta - I can't believe the Chargers beat the Broncos, even with more Broncos fans attending the game in San Diego in what amounted to an extra home game for the Broncos. I don't know if Atlanta can stay consistent, but they have to be better than the Chargers right?
New England @ Pittsburgh - if NE loses and Buffalo wins, Buffalo will be leading the AFC East. I don't know if I am allowed to have as nice things as that, but I hope so.
Seattle @ Arizona - Arizona has fallen far. I'm sure they'll regroup next season, but probably not this season.
Houston @ Denver - I don't think osweiler and his rag tag group of Texans can defeat his former team, but the Broncos have surprised me by losing games I didn't expect. Has Denver been figured out, or were those losses flukes?

Byes: Carolina, Dallas

Old 10-18-2016, 12:08 PM

4,888 posts, read 3,977,230 times
Default Week 7 Bill's Buffaloes vs Cat's Finz

49-43

It is already week 7 and I am still interested. Guess that win by my Finz kept my ears up for at least another week !

Bears @ PACKERS I am still not on board with the whole Thursday night thing. I think we should reserve it for traditional times like Thanksgivin' and leave it at that. And people of Chicago, what can I say. The jinx continues, it looks very likely that the Cubs will fall to the Dodgers and miss the World Series after much hype. Way to go Chicago! You Suck ! PACKERS and DODGERS WIN !

Giants @ RAMS I am also not on board with the London Games. I am hoping the next commissioner, who cannot come soon enough, will not be such a wee wazzock and stop this here balls-up tosh of playing in Merry Ol' England

Saints @ CHIEFS Which Chiefs show up? And which Saints show up?

Colts @ TITANS are on a 2 win roll against bad teams, and the Colts are a bad team.

VIKINGS @ Eagles It is almost Halloween Time to break out the Halloween songs including Purple People Eater

Browns @ BENGALS CB vs CB BUT the people of Cleveland should be proud not only having the NBA world Champs but the Indians are one win away from the World Series. Which is one more win than the Browns may get this year, but having a city of Champions does not have to include the Brownies. Be proud Cleveland You have a great city that has fallen on some hard times recently but you may be hoisting two championship flags over your city in a week or two.

REDSKINS @ Lions Hard to know here to pick, the Cats or the Team with the name that is offensive to 3 or 4 people

RAIDERS @ Jaguars The Jaguars continue to disappoint, in spite of what should be a good team on paper. The Raiders need a win here and should find one easily. Plus it is getting close to Halloween, and Raider fans sure look scary.

Bill's Buffaloes @ MY FINZ Normally I would pick the other team, but since the game is in Miami, where the Buffaloes do not graze well, and the visiting coach is Ryan, who is as inconsistant as the Finz are, I will point out that this is why I may be so close to a losing record for the season.

RAVENS
@ Jets I don;t want to fly New York Air at this time.
Should it not be Green ?

BUCCANEERS @ 49ers I ahve been forced to follow them because that is all the TV talks about here, but the team has some bright spots, and it should not take much to beat the 49ers

Chargers @ FALCONS The Chargers remain bottom ten fodder, in spite of a lucky win last week, And the Falcons should put the beak to them.

PATRIOTS @ Steelers What was supposed to be game of the week has become lame of the week as Big Ben has a gammy leg and cannot play. SO look for Brady and company to have a field day at Heinz

Seahawks @ CARDINALS THe Pesky Red Birds showed their true wings when the grounded the wingless jets, Not the Seahawks fly in, in this weeks episode of WHEN BIRDS ATTACK. Look for feathers to fly Talons to rip and Beaks to break as the Pesky red birds fly away with a win.

Texans @ BRONCOS Someone beat the Broncos and it seems now everyone wants to do it. But Excuses aside, Coach Kubiak can visit the stadium dispensary and get something for his pain, and watch the Home team D ruin Brock Osweilers return to Denver.

==============================================
Bye: Cowboys, Panthers
I refuse to jump on the Cowboys Band Wagon because I totally hate them, but the Panthers are so far in the Pink this month that it is not even funny.

Old 10-18-2016, 01:38 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,129,123 times
Chicago @ Green Bay - I will not be surprise if the Bears won.
NY Giants vs. LA Rams (in London with a 9:30 AM start Sunday) - The Commissioner strikes again.
Baltimore @ NY Jets
New Orleans @ Kansas City
Indianapolis @ Tennessee.
Minnesota @ Philadelphia.
Cleveland @ Cincinnati.
Washington @ Detroit.
Oakland @ Jacksonville.
Buffalo @ Miami.
Tampa Bay @ San Francisco.
San Diego @ Atlanta.
New England @ Pittsburgh.
Seattle @ Arizona.
Houston @ Denver

Old 10-18-2016, 03:27 PM

4,324 posts, read 2,260,972 times
Packers
Giants
Chiefs
Titans
Vikings
Bengals
Lions
Jaguars
Dolphins
Ravens
Buccaneers
Falcons
Patriots
Seahawks
Texans

Old 10-18-2016, 08:45 PM

4,850 posts, read 6,365,548 times
Season: 53-39

Bears @ Packers
Giants @ Rams
Saints @ Chiefs
Colts @ Titans
Vikings @ Eagles
Browns @ Bengals
Redskins @ Lions
Raiders @ Jaguars
Bills @ Dolphins
Ravens @ Jets
Buccaneers @ 49ers
Chargers @ Falcons
Patriots @ Steelers
Seahawks @ Cardinals
Texans @ Broncos

Old 10-19-2016, 10:17 AM

4,292 posts, read 1,859,729 times
Bears @ Packers
Giants @ Rams
Saints @ Chiefs
Colts @ Titans
Vikings @ Eagles
Browns @ Bengals
Redskins @ Lions
Raiders @ Jaguars
Bills @ Dolphins
Ravens @ Jets
Buccaneers @ 49ers
Chargers @ Falcons
Patriots @ Steelers
Seahawks @ Cardinals
Texans @ Broncos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football