U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 02:39 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,840,369 times

Advertisements

As a Redskins fan, I think it's a GREAT idea for Randy Moss to go to Dallas. I would LOVE to see juicy melt downs between Randy and TO, I will have my "popcorn" ready for sure!! I"m rooting for this, I hope Randy does go to Dallas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2008, 03:01 PM

2,999 posts, read 3,155,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
the guy did his job and should get what he's worth.i don't know if that is what he is worth but if it is pay the man.
Pay him, isn't he the one who mistimed his jump for the SB game ending interception? I believe he was, that alone takes at least 3-4 million out of his contract per year. Let him go, its what have you done for me lately, and lately he cost the Pats their SB, and a perfect season. Yeah thats right, I am putting it all on him. It helps me sleep at night.

Old 02-27-2008, 04:05 PM

14,874 posts, read 37,245,485 times
HUH? I need to go turn on the tv. LOL!! And I'm IN Dallas. Big hockey trade yesterday and now this.

As for T.O. ......... when he first came to Dallas and even BEFORE it was official a huge chunk of us did NOT want him. We all were cussing JJ for it and even our beloved sportscaster Dale Hanson was. The first year was ehhh w/ T.O. I don't believe Parcels brought out the best of ANYONE while here and actually created a lot of animosity and "mememememe" type players. Not many "team players" then. This year was a WHOLE NEW ballgame. T.O. has become VERY likeable even by those that DID NOT want him here AT ALL even if he played for free. Even Dale Hanson said a many times this year that T.O. is a totally different person and player this year and from those of us in the stands and living rooms he is. He has really been a true "team player" and it seems gained a lot of respect from the other players on the team and fans alike here in Dallas. I've yet to hear ANYONE say a bad word about him when they have run into him in person and you would think one would w/ a person that came here when no one wanted him.

So who knows. They could be best buds if Moss came here

Old 02-27-2008, 04:36 PM

5,763 posts, read 9,743,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
Pay him, isn't he the one who mistimed his jump for the SB game ending interception? I believe he was, that alone takes at least 3-4 million out of his contract per year. Let him go, its what have you done for me lately, and lately he cost the Pats their SB, and a perfect season. Yeah thats right, I am putting it all on him. It helps me sleep at night.

Didnt he also catch the TD pass that put NE ahead right before that? Did he break the record for TD receptions in the season? There is a very good chance NE might not even of had a perfect season or a SB trip if it was not for him.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:54 PM
JJG

13,247 posts, read 19,171,479 times
No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,No,.....Maybe. ..? No.
Another Dallas sports team doesn't need another trade or signie that only looks good on paper*.

*see Jason Kidd

Old 02-27-2008, 07:48 PM

2,999 posts, read 3,155,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Didnt he also catch the TD pass that put NE ahead right before that? Did he break the record for TD receptions in the season? There is a very good chance NE might not even of had a perfect season or a SB trip if it was not for him.
I am talking about Samuels, not Moss. By all means keep Randy, I'm a fanatic, not insane!

Old 02-27-2008, 08:24 PM

528 posts, read 2,230,431 times
Asante is not worth that kind of money to the Pats, but if the Saints want to pay it, I'd be happy to see him there.
Boston sources are reporting Moss will sign with Pats early Friday....hope so!

Last edited by Toria; 02-27-2008 at 09:06 PM..

Old 02-28-2008, 06:03 AM

2,937 posts, read 3,054,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
As a Redskins fan, I think it's a GREAT idea for Randy Moss to go to Dallas. I would LOVE to see juicy melt downs between Randy and TO, I will have my "popcorn" ready for sure!! I"m rooting for this, I hope Randy does go to Dallas.
There's the one thing that an Eagles fan, a Redskins fan, and a Giants fan can all agree on.....hatred for the Dallas Cowboys.

Old 02-28-2008, 06:05 AM

2,937 posts, read 3,054,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
HUH? I need to go turn on the tv. LOL!! And I'm IN Dallas. Big hockey trade yesterday and now this.

As for T.O. ......... when he first came to Dallas and even BEFORE it was official a huge chunk of us did NOT want him. We all were cussing JJ for it and even our beloved sportscaster Dale Hanson was. The first year was ehhh w/ T.O. I don't believe Parcels brought out the best of ANYONE while here and actually created a lot of animosity and "mememememe" type players. Not many "team players" then. This year was a WHOLE NEW ballgame. T.O. has become VERY likeable even by those that DID NOT want him here AT ALL even if he played for free. Even Dale Hanson said a many times this year that T.O. is a totally different person and player this year and from those of us in the stands and living rooms he is. He has really been a true "team player" and it seems gained a lot of respect from the other players on the team and fans alike here in Dallas. I've yet to hear ANYONE say a bad word about him when they have run into him in person and you would think one would w/ a person that came here when no one wanted him.

So who knows. They could be best buds if Moss came here
Sure, but you never know which version of T.O. will show up every year. When he was with the Eagles, he behaved his first year, then stomped his feet and cried and created a distraction his second year. He did the reverse in Dallas.....being a cancer his first year and behaving the next. You never know....but I wouldn't get too confident that T.O. is all of a sudden a changed man and will be a team player for the rest of his days in Dallas.

Old 02-28-2008, 09:03 AM

582 posts, read 1,827,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
this is the same samuel that has made interceptions to win playoff games in the past and has contributed plenty.the pats did not lose because samuel dropped that int they lost because they choked.where you one of those pats fan that said this game would be a blowout?they choked big time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football