U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 09:36 PM

4,324 posts, read 2,260,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
Close game! Cowboys edge the Vikes, and I'm 1-0.
For this week? Congrats, my friend!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2016, 09:37 PM

6,839 posts, read 7,899,954 times
Cowboys @ Vikings(Picked earlier)
Lions @ Saints
Rams @ Patriots
Broncos @ Jaguars
49ers @ Bears
Texans @ Packers
Chiefs @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Ravens
Eagles @ Bengals
Bills @ Raiders
Buccaneers @ Chargers
Giants @ Steelers
Redskins @ Cardinals
Panthers @ Seahawks
Colts @ Jets

Last week: 11-5
Season: 111-64-2

Old 12-01-2016, 09:40 PM

5,230 posts, read 3,127,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ashbeck View Post
For this week? Congrats, my friend!
Thx, JA.

Old 12-01-2016, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
Thx, JA.
Your welcome!

Old 12-02-2016, 03:12 AM

1 posts, read 341 times
n/a Cowboys @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Rams @ Patriots
Broncos @ Jaguars
49ers @ Bears
Texans @ Packers
Chiefs @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Ravens
Eagles @ Bengals
Bills @ Raiders
Buccaneers @ Chargers
Giants @ Steelers
Redskins @ Cardinals
Panthers @ Seahawks
Colts @ Jets

Old 12-02-2016, 07:18 AM

I'm really worried about the Colts playing the Jets. They haven't been playing very well gainst them in the last few years which was why I picked the Jets.

Old 12-02-2016, 07:46 AM

11,723 posts, read 11,553,483 times
I picked the Colts again, but I wonder if Luck will be playing or not. Colts have a better record than the Jets, not that wins and losses mean a great deal.

Old 12-03-2016, 06:59 PM

10,686 posts, read 11,095,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I'm going with the Cowboys tonight over the Vikings. I'll get the others up later.
Good start. It's one of those weeks for me. No time for soliloquies; just the basics:

Chiefs @ Falcons: Falcons
Dolphins @ Ravnes: Ravens
49ers @ Bears: Bears
Eagles @ Bengals: Eagles
Texans @ Packers: Packers
Broncos @ Jaguars: Broncos
Rams @ Patriots: Patriots
Lions @ Saints: Saints
Bills @ Raiders: Raiders
Redskins @ Cardinals: Redskins
Giants @ Steelers: Giants
Buccaneers @ Chargers: Chargers
Panthers @ Seahawks: Seahawks
Colts @ Jets: Colts

Old 12-03-2016, 10:47 PM

9,421 posts, read 17,405,113 times
Cowboys over Vikings (picked earlier)
Saints over Lions
Pats over Rams
Broncos over Jags
49ers over Bears
Packers over Texans
Chiefs over Falcons
Ravens over Dolphins
Bengals over Eagles
Raiders over Bills
Chargers over Bucs
Steelers over Giants
Cardinals over Redskins
Seahawks over Panthers
Colts over Jets

Old 12-03-2016, 11:00 PM

6,546 posts, read 4,496,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 10-6
Overall: 109-66

Cowboys @ Vikings. I wanted to pick the Vikings, but too many people picking the Vikings has me worried, especially with how the Vikes have been playing since their 5-0 start.
Lions @ Saints. Both are playing well, but Saints in the Dome.
Rams @ Patriots. If Brady was out AND Belicheck decided not to show up to Foxboro I MAY think about picking the Rams.
Broncos @ Jaguars. If the playoffs started today the Broncos are OUT they can't lose these games if they want to defend the Lombardi trophy.
49ers @ Bears. Garbage vs. garbage pick the home teams garbage. of course the Bears receivers dropped 2 sure touchdowns on the final drive vs. Tennessee while the Niners toughed one out in Florida last week, so if the Niners win again this year, this is probably it. Ahh well screw it, I'm probably getting it wrong anyways.....49ers
Texans @ Packers. Since they just lost at home (was 5-0 in Houston before last week) maybe they'll actually win one on the road?? I doubt it.
Chiefs @ Falcons. Damn, this is a tough pick. I think getting the win in Denver and needing all 15 minutes of the extra time, Chiefs are due for a let down.
Dolphins @ Ravens. Aargh, another tough one to pick! Usually in games like this I'd pick against the Ravens, but the Ravens have 3 automatic points whenever they get inside the opponents 35 yard line, and that difference in the kickers maybe the difference.
Eagles @ Bengals. Not that difficult of a pick. Without Green & Bernard, the Bengals playoff ship has sailed, and they are done for the year. Good news on the horizon for them though: #1 They won't lose in the first round of the playoffs this year......because they won't be there! #2 Mr. "0 for my career in the playoffs" Marvin Lewis will be long gone before next season starts
Bills @ Raiders. Watch I can almost guarantee this happens: I pick against the Raiders last week they win: I waffled back and worth between picking against the Raiders again before finally deciding to pick them, and watch them reward me by laying an egg!
Buccaneers @ Chargers. Put the Chargers in any other division, and they are a playoff team, even with all those 4th quarter collapses.
Giants @ Steelers. Nice run for the Giants here, but they've been playing some really crappy teams. Eagles and Ravens were about the only 2 good teams they've played in this 7 game winning streak (and calling the Ravens a "good" team is being extremely generous), and both took place in the Meadowlands. Steelers aren't a very good team either, but this is about the first real QB they'll be tested against in like what, 2 months, since Cousins in week 3??
Redskins @ Cardinals. I'm giving the Cardinals 1 more week.
Panthers @ Seahawks. I'm willing to give the Panthers 1 more week....starting next week.
Colts @ Jets. Exhibit A for flexing Monday Night games. Goodness gracious!

I haven't had a week lower than 9-7 this year I don't think, this week definitely looks to head down that track. Lots of tough picks I was wavering on, let's see what happens in 15 hours!

Bye with a touchdown hat trick: Kick return, Punt return, blocked kick return, along with a passing & rushing TD in a 35-0 shutout of the Browns
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football