Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 09:39 AM

8,700 posts, read 14,694,435 times

Advertisements

Cowboys @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Rams @ Patriots
Broncos @ Jaguars
49ers @ Bears
Texans @ Packers
Chiefs @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Ravens
Eagles @ Bengals
Bills @ Raiders
Buccaneers @ Chargers
Giants @ Steelers
Redskins @ Cardinals
Panthers @ Seahawks
Colts @ Jets
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2016, 10:04 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,615,450 times
We got some hard looking games to pick this week. Should make for a great weekend of football. I'm predicting it will be one of those weeks where 10-5 will be the best we see. And we may see more 7-8, 8-7's then we normally do.

Old 11-29-2016, 10:22 AM

903 posts, read 583,248 times
Cowboys @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Rams @ Patriots
Broncos @ Jaguars
49ers @ Bears
Texans @ Packers
Chiefs @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Ravens
Eagles @ Bengals
Bills @ Raiders
Buccaneers @ Chargers
Giants @ Steelers
Redskins @ Cardinals
Panthers @ Seahawks
Colts @ Jets

- A welcome distraction from the political posts.
cd :O)

Old 11-29-2016, 10:29 AM

4,454 posts, read 3,392,204 times
Cowboys
Lions
Patriots
Jaguars
Bears
Eagles
Texans - Sorry Susan, but can't truck the Pack on this one.
Chiefs
Dolphins
Raiders
Chargers
Giants
Redskins
Seahawks
Jets

Old 11-29-2016, 11:26 AM

14,321 posts, read 14,618,819 times
Cowboys @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Rams @ Patriots
Broncos
@ Jaguars
49ers @ Bears
Texans @ Packers - as a Packer fan, can't give up on them yet! Go Pack Go!
Chiefs @ Falcons
Dolphins
@ Ravens
Eagles@ Bengals
Bills @ Raiders
Buccaneers @ Chargers
Giants
@ Steelers
Redskins @ Cardinals
Panthers @ Seahawks
Colts
@ Jets

Bye: Browns, Titans This makes 192 games, with 64 to go, 4 more weeks, 16 games each, no byes

Last edited by susancruzs; 11-29-2016 at 11:36 AM..

Old 11-29-2016, 07:31 PM

7,594 posts, read 6,084,440 times
Well, The NFL..NO FUN LEAGUE says they will continue to run Thursday night football, and they do not care what the fans think. They have yet to realize that if they actually gave the fans something that they wanted to see, then the ratings might improve.....
No learning curve in Gooddell's office it would seem

In other news, the Raiders will get a new stadium in Oakland. It will be partially funded by residuals from drug sales solicited by local gangs as well as donations from ad sales on the next season of GANGLAND In fact, the new stadium will offer naming rights to whoever donates the most money...can you imagine Brent Muskrat narrating a game:
"You're Looking live from Third Generation Crip Stadium in Oakland where the Raiders are hosting their division rivals the San Diego Chargers...."
In the NFL, nothing would surprise me anymore......

Except getting all my picks RIGHT for once

SO here we go
Cowboys @ VIKINGS I keep saying that the Cowboys are past due to screw up, and sooner or later, they will, but I keep picking against them and they keep winning......

LIONS @ Saints deja vu deja vu deja vu........wasn't it just last December that we went to New Orleans, met up with my redneck brother and saw the Saints lose to the Lions on Monday Night Football? Yes it was

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
================================================== ===
A SUPER BOWL REMATCH
Rams @ PATRIOTS Billicheat and company won't need spies to win this rematch. Just showing up will beat the Rams........
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

BRONCOS @ Jaguars Don't worry, all is well in Denver. "We good We good...we ain't goin to no playoffs but we still good" Too bad the game is in Jacksonville

49ers @ BEARS The CRUMMY GAME OF THE WEEK I'll take the home team, both are really really Bad.

Texans @ PACKERS The Packers should be very afraid, because this is the kind of game they have been losing.

Chiefs @ FALCONS Not the Super Bowl Prematch, but a good game on the slate.

MY FINZ @ Ravens I am going way out on a stick leg to pick this, being that My FInz have had problems all along with the Ravens....but Nevermore.

EAGLES @ Bengals I get scared picking this many visiting wins, but in this case, the Eagles may fly a little higher in a close one.

Bill's Buffaloes @ RAIDERS Raiders are tied with the Evil Patriots for the Number one seed.

BUCCANEERS @ Chargers As the Season drags on, the Buccaneers are coming alive while the Chargers are on life support.

Giants @ STEELERS watch this be the one home team that loses
REDSKINS @ Cardinals The Pesky Red Birds are in heap big trouble

Panthers @ SEAHAWKS At Home, The Seahawks move one inch closer to the playoffs while the Panthers officially kiss (dab) their chances goodbye

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________ _________________
Another SUPER BOWL REMATCH
COLTS @ Jets This is the most re matched Super Bowl. In 1970 the AFL and NFL Merged, and the Colts and Jets were placed in the same division meaning twice a year matchups. When the divisions were realigned, the Colts were moved out but the sheer number of meetings makes this the most rematched Super Bowl. Joe Namath cannot guarantee any help for the Jets this time.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Old 11-29-2016, 07:44 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,392,204 times
I love your colors, KingCat, when you make your picks on which teams you predict to win. Love it!

Old 11-29-2016, 08:00 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
SO here we go
Cowboys @ VIKINGS I keep saying that the Cowboys are past due to screw up, and sooner or later, they will, but I keep picking against them and they keep winning......
tell you what, you keep picking against the cowboys, and perhaps they will win the super bowl this year, and we can thank you for it by buying the beer!

Old 11-29-2016, 08:52 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,610,327 times
Week 13 Picks: Byes – Cleveland, Tennessee

Cowboys @ Vikings – Dak P delivers December L to Sam B

Lions @ Saints – Nawlins gnaws on Detroit bones
Rams @ Patriots – Lambs leap into New England mutton grinder
Broncos @ Jaguars – Denver tames Jags
49ers @ Bears – SF shakes Chicago
Texans @ Packers – Aaron takes away O$weiler’s W
Chiefs @ Falcons – Matty Ice freezes Alex Smith
Dolphins @ Ravens – What? Miami? Again? No way!
Eagles @ Bengals – Philly edges Cincy
Bills @ Raiders – Oakland outshines Buffalo
Buccaneers @ Chargers – Surging Bucs jolt the Bolts!
Giants @ Steelers – BIG BEN outduels Eli
Redskins @ Cardinals - Homer sez: Cards keep fading… but still win?

Panthers @ Seahawks – Seattle bruises Cam’s ego
Colts @ Jets – Indy trots over NY

Old 11-30-2016, 10:50 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,461,588 times
Cowboys @ Vikings-I've picked against the Cowboys every week except for one, and they have singlehandedly destroyed my picking record. Although they'll probably win again, I just can't pick them. It feels morally wrong. Hopefully Purple Reign shows up and beats them on Thursday Night Football. Dallas is bound to lose some time.

Lions @ Saints-As good as the Lions have been this season, I hardly ever pick them away from Ford Field. I like Brees to orchestrate a game-winning drive similar to what Stafford has been doing all season.

Rams @ Patriots-Another week brings another weak opponent for the Pats, as if they need any help.

Broncos @ Jaguars-Denver resides in the AFC West and needs to keep winning. This should be no problem against the pathetic Jags.

49ers @ Bears-This is the toilet bowl of the week. My dumpster-fire 49ers make it 11 straight losses, but it'll be close since DA Bears are terrible too.

Texans @ Packers-Now that the Packers have won again I can safely resume picking them against a Texans team that doesn't impress me.

Chiefs @ Falcons-It's time for Atlanta to have their annual meltdown, and the Chiefs seem to do what it takes to win football games. This should be a good battle.

Dolphins @ Ravens-Miami's 6-game winning streak comes to a screeching halt against a Ravens team still jonesing for the AFC North crown.

Eagles @ Bengals-There will be no playoffs for the Bengals this year. I gotta believe this will be Marvin Lewis's last season. With Bernard and A.J. Green likely out, the Bengals don't have enough weapons on offense to win.

Bills @ Raiders-I need to stop picking against the Raiders. They're a pretty good football team.

Buccaneers @ Chargers-I like the Chargers to complete the AFC West sweep for Week 13 and for Philip Rivers to smoke a Winston.

Giants @ Steelers-I've been impressed with the Giants this season, BUT it's important to note that they've had a pretty weak schedule lately with the Browns, Bengals, and Bears the last 3 weeks. During their 6-game winning streak, their margin of victory has only been just above 6 points. The Steelers, while not great, are a step above who the Giants have been playing, and I think Roethlisberger will outduel Eli at home. Steelers have a better chance of taking the AFC North than the Giants do of catching the Cowboys.

Redskins @ Cardinals-I can't pick the Cardinals right now. They've looked out of sync all season even with the great David Johnson. Carson Palmer has taken a beating. Only Andrew Luck has gotten sacked more. Kirk Cousins, on the other hand, gets decent protection, so I think the Skins will have more offensive firepower than Arizona.

Panthers @ Seahawks-I seriously thought the Panthers were going to win out. After losing to the Raiders, I'm no longer a believer. It will be close, but the Seahawks are undefeated at home this year and will find a way to win.

Colts @ Jets-I'm assuming Andrew Luck will be back for this. Whether that's true or not, I'm not picking the Jets this season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football