U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2017, 04:15 PM

11,723 posts, read 11,546,947 times

Advertisements

Thanks, Bondurant, now I have a headache (could be the wine though)!

I am surprised at the Redskins, despite wanting the Giants to win. Reminds me of the 2nd half Lions and Cowboys. Lions on fire 1st half and disjointed rest of the game. Cousins sacked again, huge overthrows, what is up with this team?

Some people were saying Giants are already in, isn't a serious game for them. I didn't believe it, knowing they had some bad games, need this tune up, wanted to prove something, even to themselves. It is interesting watching because I am seeing things Packers do, have done with Montgomery, after Lacy and Starks went down.

Old 01-01-2017, 04:17 PM

1,281 posts, read 504,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
I am surprised at the Redskins, despite wanting the Giants to win. Reminds me of the 2nd half Lions and Cowboys. Lions on fire 1st half and disjointed rest of the game. Cousins sacked again, huge overthrows, what is up with this team?

Some people were saying Giants are already in, isn't a serious game for them. I didn't believe it, knowing they had some bad games, need this tune up, wanted to prove something, even to themselves. It is interesting watching because I am seeing things Packers do, have done with Montgomery, after Lacy and Starks went down.
I think that Skins coach should be on the fire list tomorrow too they way his team came out.

Old 01-01-2017, 04:19 PM

Redskins show signs of life, Cousin does have an arm when he is on target, oh my gosh he just got picked the next play!

Old 01-01-2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Redskins show signs of life, Cousin does have an arm when he is on target, oh my gosh he just got picked the next play!
LOL, I was all into the game and this fool throws a INT. There is no way the washington QB and coach comes back next season if they end this game with 0 points lol

Old 01-01-2017, 04:54 PM

Tie game, Redskins have come to life, like Cowboys did against the Lions! Cousins on target with his throws, now we'll see what Eli does, if Giants can respond. I haven't looked to see what happens if this game ends in a tie! I think Redskins are in and whoever loses Lions & Packers would be out!

Old 01-01-2017, 04:59 PM

10,577 posts, read 7,275,536 times
With the Raiders down by three scores and the Chiefs up by three scores, and both games in the fourth quarter, the AFC playoff picture comes into focus.

#1 New England

#2 Kansas City

#3 Pittsburgh v. #6 Miami

#4 Houston v. #5 Oakland

Miami's situation isn't hopeless, but the Steelers will be the definite favorite.

Houston should have the edge at home against the Raiders.

If that plays out, Pittsburgh @ Kansas City in the divisional round should be a very interesting game. Meanwhile, the Patriots have to be happy with the likelihood of facing either Houston or the Carr-less Raiders in their first game.

My prediction?

Pittsburgh @ New England in the AFC Championship Game, with the Patriots prevailing handily but not in a route - say, by 10-14 points.

Old 01-01-2017, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Tie game, Redskins have come to life, like Cowboys did against the Lions! Cousins on target with his throws, now we'll see what Eli does, if Giants can respond. I haven't looked to see what happens if this game ends in a tie! I think Redskins are in and whoever loses Lions & Packers would be out!
Not totally true, if the skins win, they only way they miss the playoffs is if GB/Det end in a tie

Old 01-01-2017, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Skins about to lose so GB/det will be clinching a playoff spot by 7:20pm

Old 01-01-2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Skins just lost, INT by cousins

So the Packers are in the playoffs

Old 01-01-2017, 05:21 PM

A killer INT, and oh my gosh, Packers and Lions both can go to the playoffs! I'm pretty confident in the Packers but nice to know if they would lose they aren't out of the playoffs.

Seahawks barely beat the 49ers, this is a team others are worried about, not so much.

Last edited by susancruzs; 01-01-2017 at 05:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football