U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2017, 10:08 PM

11,729 posts, read 11,572,611 times

Advertisements

Packers won but who will be able to play next week? Two went down on the O line, their corners, I don't know who was playing and in what position on the defense. They can't beat the Giants the way they were playing tonight, not a chance.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:10 PM

1,281 posts, read 507,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Packers won but who will be able to play next week? Two went down on the O line, their corners, I don't know who was playing and in what position on the defense. They can't beat the Giants the way they were playing tonight, not a chance.
The packers will be home next week not on the road. I do hope it's very cold next week in Lambeau

Old 01-01-2017, 10:14 PM

17 posts, read 5,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Chill. Packers lost at home last year in the exact same scenario. Should they have had to forfeit? Because the next week they won a playoff game.

Are you going to say the same thing about the Cowboys if the Packers/Giants knock them out at home in a couple weeks?
Throw out the Hail Mary pass at the end of the game....they scored 3 points in the 2nd half against a GB secondary that was decimated....GB was literally down to their 5th and 6th CBs and you can't move the ball???? I am being a bit sarcastic when I said forfeit, try to keep up

Washington was SHUT OUT, at home for almost 3 Qtrs against a team that had nothing to play for. The Giant defense is solid, it ain't the 85 Bears now

Both teams are PATHETIC for their performance this week. They both should be made to sit at home

Old 01-01-2017, 10:20 PM

357 posts, read 156,429 times
What does everyone feel about the NFC right now? It's hard to predict who will go to the Super Bowl. Giants/Packers feature two of the most dangerous teams in the playoffs. Dallas is an easy choice by default but they potentially have the winner of those two. Seattle might have the easiest path to the NFC Championship game by potentially facing the two teams (Detroit/Atlanta) who aren't used to physical playoff type of football but have their own issues. I don't want to disrespect Atlanta at all. Maybe they play a good game at home and make it a game in the NFC Championship game?

I feel like I have an easier time picking a final four team in a regional featuring Duke, Michigan State, Louisville, Arizona and Virginia. I'm feeling Green Bay right now. They have the QB and despite the state of their defense, I feel like they've been through enough heartbreaking playoff losses where something has to break the right way for them. For example, last year their team was very flawed but they were still good enough to potentially make the NFC Championship game. Right now, this is the best their team has looked since the 2010/2011 seasons.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvmillion83 View Post
What does everyone feel about the NFC right now? It's hard to predict who will go to the Super Bowl. Giants/Packers feature two of the most dangerous teams in the playoffs. Dallas is an easy choice by default but they potentially have the winner of those two. Seattle might have the easiest path to the NFC Championship game by potentially facing the two teams (Detroit/Atlanta) who aren't used to physical playoff type of football but have their own issues. I don't want to disrespect Atlanta at all. Maybe they play a good game at home and make it a game in the NFC Championship game?

I feel like I have an easier time picking a final four team in a regional featuring Duke, Michigan State, Louisville, Arizona and Virginia. I'm feeling Green Bay right now. They have the QB and despite the state of their defense, I feel like they've been through enough heartbreaking playoff losses where something has to break the right way for them. For example, last year their team was very flawed but they were still good enough to potentially make the NFC Championship game. Right now, this is the best their team has looked since the 2010/2011 seasons.
How is seattle traveling to Atlanta a easy path to the NFC championship when they just struggled to beat the 2-13 niners in San Fran?

Old 01-01-2017, 10:27 PM

17 posts, read 5,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvmillion83 View Post

Dallas and Atl are clearly the 2 most complete teams in the NFC....GB does have the best QB, but they have no steady running game, the OLine is banged up and their secondary is a complete mess....Giants have no offense at all. Seattle just doesn't look good and are a totally different team on the road then they are at home....Detroit, lol, be serious. After watching what the Lions did against GB, they should be to embarrassed to even show up in Seattle

Old 01-01-2017, 10:38 PM

GB will depend on the walking wounded, who is healthy. Guys who weren't 100% still played, but went out again, we lost 3 corners and they weren't #1 or #2 guys to begin with. The O line lost two, will they be healthy???

Giants are on a roll, they have a history coming to Lambeau for big games and winning, Packers I'm sure want to change that scenario!

Old 01-01-2017, 10:40 PM

Quote:
GB will depend on the walking wounded, who is healthy. Guys who weren't 100% still played, but went out again, we lost 3 corners and they weren't #1 or #2 guys to begin with. The O line lost two, will they be healthy???

Giants are on a roll, they have a history coming to Lambeau for big games and winning, Packers I'm sure want to change that scenario!
Giants are not on a roll, they lost last week to the eagles and was lucky to win tonight. They are the shakiest 11-5 team I ever seen in my life

Old 01-01-2017, 10:51 PM

Well, put that way, you have the 10-6 Packers and 9-7 Lions who are on the shaky side, too. Going to be interesting, now it is time for bed, meeting people for breakfast at 8 a.m., should have made it nine!!!

Old 01-01-2017, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Well, put that way, you have the 10-6 Packers and 9-7 Lions who are on the shaky side, too. Going to be interesting, now it is time for bed, meeting people for breakfast at 8 a.m., should have made it nine!!!
I just wish one team will be smart enough to realize that ODB is the Giants only offensive weapon and once you take him away they won't sniff the endzone.

Good Night
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football