U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-08-2017, 07:24 PM
 
4,986 posts, read 11,053,069 times
Reputation: 11848

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
He dropped catchable passes, the one handed catches and star power went to his head and he does not have the maturity to handle it. Too much too soon, all the adulation didn't do him any favors.
Plenty of time to hang out in Miami on a boat in his Timberland's now.

In many ways OBJ is just a throwback WR diva....it wasn't that long ago the NFL was filled with diva's like OBJ at the WR position he stands out more because there aren't as many but a few years ago he would have fit in just fine with the likes of Terrell Owens, Ocho Cinco, Michael Irvin, Randy Moss (pre New England), Keyshawn Johnson.....they used to be a dime a dozen

 
Old 01-08-2017, 07:26 PM
 
5,721 posts, read 5,467,671 times
Reputation: 3606
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
ESPN just reported

ODB was seen by reporter Sal Pal Antonio banging his head against the door and then punched a hole in the wall

LMAO. I don't think he belongs in the NFL too immature
He is such a child. I can't stand his antics. But his antics were not what cost the Giants this game.
 
Old 01-08-2017, 07:28 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 505,031 times
Reputation: 292
Here is the hole on the wall by ODB
Attached Thumbnails
2016 NFL Playoff Thread-15940980_10212147604714146_5018139923897436987_n.jpg  
 
Old 01-08-2017, 07:29 PM
 
Location: Wisconsin
2,756 posts, read 2,371,487 times
Reputation: 2609
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
ESPN just reported

ODB was seen by reporter Sal Pal Antonio banging his head against the door and then punched a hole in the wall

LMAO. I don't think he belongs in the NFL too immature
He banged his head against the wall & "growled" after the Eagles loss. Dude is asking for a camera to follow him around after every loss.
 
Old 01-08-2017, 07:35 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 505,031 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
He banged his head against the wall & "growled" after the Eagles loss. Dude is asking for a camera to follow him around after every loss.

He was so relaxed during the press conference. lol
 
Old 01-08-2017, 08:30 PM
 
5,721 posts, read 5,467,671 times
Reputation: 3606
Can we have another prediction thread for next round?
 
Old 01-08-2017, 08:36 PM
 
Location: Two Rivers, Wisconsin
11,723 posts, read 11,550,474 times
Reputation: 12484
Someone will start one tomorrow probably, and as long as conversation is civil it won't get closed by mods.
 
Old 01-08-2017, 09:49 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 505,031 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegal Hands to the Face View Post
Opening line has NE favored by 16....that is a Monster line
Pitts favored in KC
Not sure why Pitt would be favored in KC.
 
Old 01-09-2017, 03:46 AM
 
Location: The canyon (with my pistols and knife)
13,222 posts, read 17,963,194 times
Reputation: 14658
January 9:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
Not sure why Pitt would be favored in KC.
December 29:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
I think Mia and Hou have a better chance of reaching the SB than Pitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
If Mia plays Pitt I will take the dolphins for the money with no issue
No offense, but it doesn't seem that your opinion of the Steelers should be taken seriously at all.
 
Old 01-09-2017, 03:49 AM
 
Location: Atlanta
5,628 posts, read 4,224,097 times
Reputation: 4582
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Plenty of time to hang out in Miami on a boat in his Timberland's now.

In many ways OBJ is just a throwback WR diva....it wasn't that long ago the NFL was filled with diva's like OBJ at the WR position he stands out more because there aren't as many but a few years ago he would have fit in just fine with the likes of Terrell Owens, Ocho Cinco, Michael Irvin, Randy Moss (pre New England), Keyshawn Johnson.....they used to be a dime a dozen
You lose points for using the word throwback and Diva in the same sentence! JK
I do agree that OBJ is a lot like the players you mentioned, i just don't think of them as throwback...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top