U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-19-2016, 06:59 PM
 
357 posts, read 155,632 times
Reputation: 277

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
I;m rooting for the Giants to get booted out and lose their last 2 games
I laughed at this at first looking at their 10-4 record.

However if the Giants lose at Philly and Redskins & Bucs take care of business this weekend, the Giants are facing a winner take all game for one Wild Card spot in Week 17 at Washington.

 
Old 12-19-2016, 07:06 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,605 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvmillion83 View Post
I laughed at this at first looking at their 10-4 record.

However if the Giants lose at Philly and Redskins & Bucs take care of business this weekend, the Giants are facing a winner take all game for one Wild Card spot in Week 17 at Washington.

Giants miss the playoff by losing 2 in a row and bucs winning two in a row

But the way the skins look that won't be happening
 
Old 12-19-2016, 07:08 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,605 times
Reputation: 292
if the Panthers will tonight they still alive at 6-8 for a wildcard

If the skins lose tonight they fall to the 8th spot in the NFC
 
Old 12-19-2016, 07:23 PM
 
357 posts, read 155,632 times
Reputation: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
if the Panthers will tonight they still alive at 6-8 for a wildcard

If the skins lose tonight they fall to the 8th spot in the NFC
I've been trying to get this scenario on the playoff machine and they have the Bucs winning the tiebreaker at 8-8.
 
Old 12-19-2016, 07:30 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,605 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvmillion83 View Post
I've been trying to get this scenario on the playoff machine and they have the Bucs winning the tiebreaker at 8-8.
If the Panthers win tonight and their last 2, they will be 8-8 with a conference record of 6-5

If the Bucs lose their last two games, they will be 8-8 with a conference record of 6-6


Panthers would get the last wildcard based on better conference record
 
Old 12-19-2016, 07:35 PM
 
357 posts, read 155,632 times
Reputation: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
If the Panthers win tonight and their last 2, they will be 8-8 with a conference record of 6-5

If the Bucs lose their last two games, they will be 8-8 with a conference record of 6-6


Panthers would get the last wildcard based on better conference record
Thanks apparently there are other glitches on there such as the Bills actually still being mathematically alive but that's not factored in either.
 
Old 12-19-2016, 07:44 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,605 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvmillion83 View Post
Thanks apparently there are other glitches on there such as the Bills actually still being mathematically alive but that's not factored in either.

I think they would win they tie breaker over Miami if they won their last 2 and they won their last two because of the winning percentage in common games
 
Old 12-19-2016, 08:25 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,605 times
Reputation: 292
I think the Giants clinch a wildcard if the skins lose tonight since they can't fall no lower than 6th because the skins would be 7-6-1, Bucs can finish no better than 10-6. So I think the giants clinch if the skins lose
 
Old 12-20-2016, 05:30 AM
 
158 posts, read 49,611 times
Reputation: 72
Get out the fork and stick it in the Redskins, they are basically done
 
Old 12-20-2016, 05:50 AM
 
Location: Atlanta
5,628 posts, read 4,221,968 times
Reputation: 4582
With so many moving parts, i think if the Skins win their final 2 games, they still have a good shot at the playoffs. They have the Bears next week.. not a gimme but they should be favored... then they end the season at home vs the Giants and they are hoping the Giants will not be playing for anything and instead will rest a few key players.... Regardless, they will need some help.. and some good luck but if the way they played last night is indicative of how they will play the final 2 games, you may be RIGHT.. stick a fork in 'em!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top