Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 05:19 PM

1,281 posts, read 776,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no, romo will not be named a starter for a playoff game, that would be stupid. starting the eagles game though makes sense. why risk injury to the best quarterback dallas has had since staubach, and aikman?
Because I believe dak is.smart enough to play like a robot since the game is meaningless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 05:24 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
Because I believe dak is.smart enough to play like a robot since the game is meaningless
all it takes is an unfortunate hit to injure dak, and have him out for the playoffs, even if he is just playing like a robot for the game. in a meaningless game, best to let him sit on the bench and watch the game as a fan would. heck i probably wouldnt even dress him out, at least not in pads.

Old 12-31-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
all it takes is an unfortunate hit to injure dak, and have him out for the playoffs, even if he is just playing like a robot for the game. in a meaningless game, best to let him sit on the bench and watch the game as a fan would. heck i probably wouldnt even dress him out, at least not in pads.
I think the report was saying he is supposed to play the first qtr

Old 01-01-2017, 09:01 AM

From ESPN

Dak is going to play 2 series
Romo is going to play 2 series
Sanchize is going to play the rest of the game

Old 01-01-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
From ESPN

Dak is going to play 2 series
Romo is going to play 2 series
Sanchize is going to play the rest of the game
that means that once sanchez enters the game, prescott is by rule disqualified from the rest of the game, unless they changed that rule.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:19 AM

17 posts, read 7,594 times
This is essentially a preseason game for Dallas. It has ZERO meaning for them

Old 01-01-2017, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art of War View Post
This is essentially a preseason game for Dallas. It has ZERO meaning for them
Some fans want them to win and I can't understand why. Why was emotion on a game like today when you will need it for the playoffs in two weeks.

Old 01-01-2017, 10:39 AM

17 posts, read 7,594 times
Quote:
Some fans want them to win and I can't understand why. Why was emotion on a game like today when you will need it for the playoffs in two weeks.
Do I want them to win, of course....if they don't, I am not panicking about the playoffs due to fact that about 10 key starters will probably not be in the lineup by the 2nd half....this is a preseason game for Dallas

Old 01-01-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art of War View Post
Do I want them to win, of course....if they don't, I am not panicking about the playoffs due to fact that about 10 key starters will probably not be in the lineup by the 2nd half....this is a preseason game for Dallas
Why do you care if they win a meaningless game? I mean I'm the biggest eagles hater on the planet but the fact that the eagles are not going to the playoffs and the cowboys clinched everything, the eagles can win today 68-0

Old 01-01-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Why do you care if they win a meaningless game? I mean I'm the biggest eagles hater on the planet but the fact that the eagles are not going to the playoffs and the cowboys clinched everything, the eagles can win today 68-0
it is still a rivalry game, and if the cowboys win, and since prescott is starting, then it will be the most games a rookie QB has won for dallas ever.

even still, if this was against say the lions this week, it wouldnt matter as much, but it is against a rival.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football