U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-07-2017, 09:12 PM
 
Location: AriZona
5,230 posts, read 3,120,546 times
Reputation: 5395

Advertisements

Saturday Wildcard games are over, and I'm 2-0 with two to go!

Now it's my Steelers & Packers picks on Sunday!

 
Old 01-07-2017, 09:19 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,108 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
Saturday Wildcard games are over, and I'm 2-0 with two to go!

Now it's my Steelers & Packers picks on Sunday!


So am I. I changed my upset pick at the last minute to Miami instead of the Lions. So I should atleast be 3-1 after this weekend because I don't see the Giants winning in GB.
 
Old 01-07-2017, 09:46 PM
 
2,286 posts, read 1,509,333 times
Reputation: 1143
Disagree. They can win with a dominant defensive line and a big play from OBJ.
 
Old 01-07-2017, 09:55 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,108 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarog View Post
Disagree. They can win with a dominant defensive line and a big play from OBJ.
The Giants was unable to win in GB in October when the weather was nice and only scored 9 pts. So what is the Giants offense going to do in 11 degrees weather? lok
 
Old 01-07-2017, 10:30 PM
 
Location: Wyoming
9,415 posts, read 17,382,101 times
Reputation: 14073
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
It's a rule that you have to pick one upset in the wildcard weekend....
It's whose rule? Is that the rule in this thread? (I don't see where the OP mentioned it.) I'm not sure which teams are favored. Do I really need to look it up and maybe change my picks? Or is this just YOUR rule, or the rule in another contest?
 
Old 01-07-2017, 10:38 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,108 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
It's whose rule? Is that the rule in this thread? (I don't see where the OP mentioned it.) I'm not sure which teams are favored. Do I really need to look it up and maybe change my picks? Or is this just YOUR rule, or the rule in another contest?
I heard someone say that years ago and was being silly. lol I always try to pick 1 upset in the wildcard weekend only every season. Not so much the case with the Divisional round and championship games.
 
Old 01-07-2017, 10:52 PM
 
2,286 posts, read 1,509,333 times
Reputation: 1143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
The Giants was unable to win in GB in October when the weather was nice and only scored 9 pts. So what is the Giants offense going to do in 11 degrees weather? lok
They're built for the postseason. Not saying they're a shoe in, but I like their chances.
 
Old 01-07-2017, 10:53 PM
 
1,281 posts, read 504,108 times
Reputation: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarog View Post
They're built for the postseason. Not saying they're a shoe in, but I like their chances.
stop living past that was 6 years ago and most of those are no longer with the team.
 
Old 01-07-2017, 11:06 PM
 
Location: East Texas, with the Clan of the Cave Bear
2,123 posts, read 4,316,016 times
Reputation: 2459
Well, I picked both games today (as did others).

My post from 01/03:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTex View Post
Raiders @ Texans: Battle of no QB's. Texans at home and with the better D. Home team wins a close one.

Lions @ Seahawks: Neither of these teams is hot but overall Seattle gets 3 points for a home game and a win. Detroit is awful away from home.
 
Old 01-07-2017, 11:55 PM
 
2,286 posts, read 1,509,333 times
Reputation: 1143
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfceast View Post
stop living past that was 6 years ago and most of those are no longer with the team.
Pretty sure people were saying that 5 years ago (5, not 6).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top