U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 04:53 PM

9,425 posts, read 7,076,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Yes. Very fishy.

Who ever heard of someone doing a life sentence killing themself? Unheard of!
Well, I have to say I have a bit of a raised eyebrow on this as well. I'm not going as far as "Someone killed him", but I will admit to the thought that it could have happened. Low chance, but there's a chance.

the timing is odd. Of course, we don't know his mindset over the past few days.. But, he just had a major court victory, being found not guilty of the 2 additional killings.. He had an appeal on his original conviction to be heard.. So, there would at least be room for hope that he could walk.

The only question that goes through my mind is "Why now?".. Very strange timing.

He had been in several fights in prison.. So, the thought that someone(s) snuck into his cell and offed him isn't outside the realm of possibility. If that happened, and again, that's a big if.. Then there's a coverup that needs to be uncovered, because.. Yes, even though many can say "No great loss".. It's not right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 05:03 PM

20,899 posts, read 39,168,910 times
A tragedy on so many levels for so many people.

I'm sure there's a Shakespeare or old Greek play about someone who had many gifts and much wealth but ended up a tragic figure.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 04-19-2017, 05:22 PM

4,979 posts, read 11,044,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Well, I have to say I have a bit of a raised eyebrow on this as well. I'm not going as far as "Someone killed him", but I will admit to the thought that it could have happened. Low chance, but there's a chance.

the timing is odd. Of course, we don't know his mindset over the past few days.. But, he just had a major court victory, being found not guilty of the 2 additional killings.. He had an appeal on his original conviction to be heard.. So, there would at least be room for hope that he could walk.

The only question that goes through my mind is "Why now?".. Very strange timing.

He had been in several fights in prison.. So, the thought that someone(s) snuck into his cell and offed him isn't outside the realm of possibility. If that happened, and again, that's a big if.. Then there's a coverup that needs to be uncovered, because.. Yes, even though many can say "No great loss".. It's not right.
You do realize Unsettomatti was being sarcastic right??

"In 2011, suicides made up 5.5 percent of deaths in state and federal prisons, which was more than drug and alcohol intoxication, homicide and accidents combined."
Suicides kill more inmates than homicide, overdoses, accidents combined - NBC News

Again, how did someone "sneak into a locked cell", hang a 245 professional athlete without a struggle, lock the cell door from the inside while blocking the door from the inside then LEAVE the cell???

Seriously, people watch too many made for TV movies....

Old 04-19-2017, 05:28 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,200,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post

Seriously, people watch too many made for TV movies....
Things like that happen in prison, you must admit.

Aaron Hernandez’s Attorney ‘Determined To Find The Truth’ In Death « CBS Boston

Old 04-19-2017, 05:55 PM

4,979 posts, read 11,044,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Do they? Why must I admit it? Outside of made for TV movies can you cite numerous examples where a homicide has been made to look like a suicide?

What difference does it make what a defense attorney who didn't know Hernandez before a few months ago thinks?

Can he explain a plausible scenario where a man can be hanged behind a locked prison cell with the door blocked from the INSIDE by someone other than the man hanging?

Can you?

Have you ever heard of ANY family not claiming shock, surprise, bewilderment after the suicide of a loved one?

Are you aware that the absolute universal response in this type of situation which is to say ANY SUICIDE is what we are seeing and reading here....ie..."so and so" would NEVER have taken their own life....there must have been foul play

Old 04-19-2017, 06:30 PM

4,315 posts, read 2,519,118 times
Quote:
Do they? Why must I admit it? Outside of made for TV movies can you cite numerous examples where a homicide has been made to look like a suicide?

What difference does it make what a defense attorney who didn't know Hernandez before a few months ago thinks?

Can he explain a plausible scenario where a man can be hanged behind a locked prison cell with the door blocked from the INSIDE by someone other than the man hanging?

Can you?

Have you ever heard of ANY family not claiming shock, surprise, bewilderment after the suicide of a loved one?

Are you aware that the absolute universal response in this type of situation which is to say ANY SUICIDE is what we are seeing and reading here....ie..."so and so" would NEVER have taken their own life....there must have been foul play
Excellent post !

Old 04-19-2017, 06:48 PM

5,878 posts, read 2,379,804 times
Quote:

Can you?

BBM~ You are absolutely correct on this point. But of course Baez wants to stir the pot on that one.. His agenda is clear.. Profit on other's grief.. spread unfounded factual.. trade in spinning of "Conspiracy Theorist Paranoia's" Baez is a Slim-ball in the first degree.

Was posting during the trial with trial watchers..live streaming.. and a whole lot of observers SAW first hand AH was not acting confident ALL the time, like he had in his Odin Trial... He had many many moments of sadness, insecureness and would abruptly put on some FACT Smile and giggle.

It was his eye's that told the truth. Especially that second last day when his daughter was there.. He smiled with SAD eyes.... Upon verdict of NG.. he didn't act jubilant.. But cried.. WHY?? Because he knew he was going back to his lonesome cell.. No one has given him one ounce of adoration since he went to jail a year or so BEFORE OL's trial.

At 27.. HE knew he could NOT tolerate such for LIFE.. He probably knew either way he would do what he did. Likely planned this long before he ever went to Boston for this latest trial. His paranoia got to him back in 2012...and it only got worse month after month.. thus killing of OL..attempting to off AB.... HIs fav aunt died protecting his A$$ from Cancer... He also knew he did all the bad things he's been accused of too. But however, once caught and loses his $$$$$$ and STATUS.. he no longer had the POWER.

AH did what he did because HE decided to do it. NO One would off a solitary incarcerated inmate. IF this had happened in general custody or while on his daily outings.. Sure.. But NOPE> AH decided his own destiny..and side affect actually saved Taxpayers a LOAD ( 50 years of incarcerations is Big BUCKS!!!)

I say TY AH.. Bye Bye to your Judgement on a higher level!

Old 04-19-2017, 08:03 PM

9,874 posts, read 8,165,611 times
Good! Save the tax money that would have been spent on feeding him, treating medical issues, and the court cost of appeals. Pity for his family that this guy couldn't leave the thug life when he went off to college and the NFL. Seems to be an ongoing problem with the NBA & NFL, players not leaving the thug street life behind.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:39 PM

2,919 posts, read 1,959,194 times
He looked like a normal guy who could fit right in mainstream society and be a role model... until you saw the tattoos and heard about his gang lifestyle. The dude just threw it all away. A complete failure.

Quote:
Things like that happen in prison, you must admit.
There's silly conspiracy theories for everything and enough stupid people who will believe them. There were people who believed that Hernandez was innocent after the mountain of irrefutable evidence against him. I remember those idiots holding up signs as he arrived to the courthouse.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:45 PM

21,318 posts, read 21,877,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post

more like; Aaron Hernandez's Attorney 'Determined to get Every Last Cent out of the Dead Guy's Estate'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or