U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 09:01 PM

9,426 posts, read 7,083,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
You do realize Unsettomatti was being sarcastic right??

"In 2011, suicides made up 5.5 percent of deaths in state and federal prisons, which was more than drug and alcohol intoxication, homicide and accidents combined."
Suicides kill more inmates than homicide, overdoses, accidents combined - NBC News

Again, how did someone "sneak into a locked cell", hang a 245 professional athlete without a struggle, lock the cell door from the inside while blocking the door from the inside then LEAVE the cell???

Seriously, people watch too many made for TV movies....
Yes, which is why I said that I didn't discount the possibility entirely.

Quote:
Do they? Why must I admit it? Outside of made for TV movies can you cite numerous examples where a homicide has been made to look like a suicide?

What difference does it make what a defense attorney who didn't know Hernandez before a few months ago thinks?

Can he explain a plausible scenario where a man can be hanged behind a locked prison cell with the door blocked from the INSIDE by someone other than the man hanging?

Can you?

Have you ever heard of ANY family not claiming shock, surprise, bewilderment after the suicide of a loved one?

Are you aware that the absolute universal response in this type of situation which is to say ANY SUICIDE is what we are seeing and reading here....ie..."so and so" would NEVER have taken their own life....there must have been foul play

I can. Guards open the cell or 'mistakenly' leave the door open for 2 people who have a beef with him. They catch him at 2am when he's asleep and get the drop on him. Crack him over the head, string him up.. Take his mattress and place it on top of the door, then close the door. As the door closes, the mattress falls on the inside, thus 'blocking' the door. Remember, this prison likely doesn't have 'bars', but a standard door for each cell.

Guard finds him at the 3am count, calls it in. Cuts him down and performs 'CPR' before backup gets there, so crime scene is disturbed, noone but him sees how it actually looks. And it'd probably have to be 2 guards in on it, since they likely have at least 2 working a cell block.

Perhaps once the autopsy results return, and there's no head trauma found, then this theory can be discredited. But right now.. It is fully plausible. Likely? Absolutely not. But the alternative is taking the prison guards at their word with no investigation whatsoever.. Which is even dumber than this theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 09:30 PM

21,319 posts, read 21,886,413 times
or...the KKK did it. someone should check the sheet for eye holes

Old 04-20-2017, 05:13 AM

4,981 posts, read 11,048,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Yes, which is why I said that I didn't discount the possibility entirely.

I can. Guards open the cell or 'mistakenly' leave the door open for 2 people who have a beef with him. They catch him at 2am when he's asleep and get the drop on him. Crack him over the head, string him up.. Take his mattress and place it on top of the door, then close the door. As the door closes, the mattress falls on the inside, thus 'blocking' the door. Remember, this prison likely doesn't have 'bars', but a standard door for each cell.

Guard finds him at the 3am count, calls it in. Cuts him down and performs 'CPR' before backup gets there, so crime scene is disturbed, noone but him sees how it actually looks. And it'd probably have to be 2 guards in on it, since they likely have at least 2 working a cell block.

Perhaps once the autopsy results return, and there's no head trauma found, then this theory can be discredited. But right now.. It is fully plausible. Likely? Absolutely not. But the alternative is taking the prison guards at their word with no investigation whatsoever.. Which is even dumber than this theory.
I said can you give a "plausible" theory...

There is nothing "plausible" about your fairy tale here....might as well say space aliens beamed into his cell and performed the deed...

The main problem with the whole "conspiracy theory" which people seem to want to believe? ( Besides the utter implausibility based on the facts that are known)

This is a maximum security prison....guys aren't in here for traffic tickets

Also unlike the movies, these aren't criminal masterminds, for the most part these guys weren't too bright in the first place to get caught....they didn't try or succeed in hiding their crimes on the outside, why would they try to hide them on the inside?

Guys do get killed in prison, rarely, nowhere near as often as suicides but it does happen...

When it does happen there is no attempt to make it look like a suicide however

Old 04-20-2017, 09:41 AM

9,151 posts, read 7,212,898 times
I'm sure there will be an autopsy. If he was restrained there's a 99% chance they will find evidence of a boink on the head or bruising on his arms or a sedative in his system.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:06 PM

9,426 posts, read 7,083,794 times
Quote:
I said can you give a "plausible" theory...

There is nothing "plausible" about your fairy tale here....might as well say space aliens beamed into his cell and performed the deed...

The main problem with the whole "conspiracy theory" which people seem to want to believe? ( Besides the utter implausibility based on the facts that are known)

This is a maximum security prison....guys aren't in here for traffic tickets

Also unlike the movies, these aren't criminal masterminds, for the most part these guys weren't too bright in the first place to get caught....they didn't try or succeed in hiding their crimes on the outside, why would they try to hide them on the inside?

Guys do get killed in prison, rarely, nowhere near as often as suicides but it does happen...

When it does happen there is no attempt to make it look like a suicide however
Maximum Security means maximum security for the public. Not for those inside.

All it takes is a guard being paid off. Oops, a door is left open. Hell, it doesn't even take that much if the scene isn't staged. Look at Dahmer. Look at Gegohran or whatever the priest was. There are about 4 murders per 100k prisoners per month. Not a small number.

No idea what this particular prison was like.. But it generally isn't like TV.. There's usually two guards watching a cell block.. 2am.. They're not paying attention that much.. Having some coffee..

Word is that John 3:16 was written on his forehead.. Now, how that is written will be a very big clue to me. It had better be written backwards.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:13 PM

33,884 posts, read 42,114,647 times
Dahmer had been switched to general population, at his request, shortly before he and another prisoner were beaten to death by a third inmate. If I remember correctly Dahmer and the other prisoner were considered trustys and were mopping the gym or something, so they weren't in a cell.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:27 PM

21,319 posts, read 21,886,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Maximum Security means maximum security for the public. Not for those inside.

All it takes is a guard being paid off. Oops, a door is left open. Hell, it doesn't even take that much if the scene isn't staged. Look at Dahmer. Look at Gegohran or whatever the priest was. There are about 4 murders per 100k prisoners per month. Not a small number.

No idea what this particular prison was like.. But it generally isn't like TV.. There's usually two guards watching a cell block.. 2am.. They're not paying attention that much.. Having some coffee..

Word is that John 3:16 was written on his forehead.. Now, how that is written will be a very big clue to me. It had better be written backwards.

why would it have to be written backwards by him? It isn't like he was writing it from the inside, like on a window.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:33 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,058,318 times
I find the rumor about the Bible verse very interesting, if true. Yes, He would have had to write/cut it backwards, but I'm sure he wasnt allowed to have pen or any type of cutting instrument. He was just acquitted of two murders so I doubt he all of a sudden grew a conscience. What was also weird is that the guards tried to recessitate him so he must have still had a pulse, or maybe that is just standard procedure. I doubt we'll ever find out the truth although Jose Baez is a pit bull for clients.

Old 04-20-2017, 01:35 PM

33,884 posts, read 42,114,647 times
Writing materials are usually allowed.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:09 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,209,546 times
Medical examiner rules Aaron Hernandez committed suicide; Brain to be tested for CTE | ProFootballTalk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or