U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 12:55 PM

2,286 posts, read 1,514,441 times

Advertisements

Bears @ Packers
Saints @ Dolphins
Titans @ Texans
Jaguars @ Jets
Panthers @ Patriots
Lions @ Vikings
Bills @ Falcons
Steelers @ Ravens
Bengals @ Browns
Rams @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Chargers
Giants @ Buccaneers
49ers @ Cardinals
Raiders
@ Broncos
Colts @ Seahawks
Redskins @ Chiefs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2017, 01:05 PM

4,325 posts, read 2,266,392 times
Bears
Dolphins
Texans
Jaguars
Patriots
Lions
Falcons
Ravens
Bengals
Cowboys
Eagles
Buccaneers
Cardinals
Broncos
Seahawks
Chiefs

Old 09-26-2017, 02:32 PM

1,697 posts, read 2,064,420 times
Bears @ Packers
Saints @ Dolphins
Titans @ Texans
Jaguars @ Jets
Panthers @ Patriots
Lions @ Vikings
Bills @ Falcons
Steelers @ Ravens
Bengals @ Browns
Rams @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Chargers
Giants @ Buccaneers
49ers @ Cardinals
Raiders @ Broncos
Colts @ Seahawks
Redskins @ Chiefs

Old 09-26-2017, 04:34 PM

5,230 posts, read 3,135,777 times
NFL 2017 WEEK 4 PICKS:

Week 3 was a mess, right? Terrible! Except for this excellent tip I received: Never squat with your spurs on!

Thursday:
Bears @ Go Pack GoRemember? Aaron + Lambeau = W

Sunday:
Saints @ Dolphins – Shoulda picked Nawlins last week!
Titans @ Texans – The Mariota Bandwagon rolls into Houston
Jags @ Jets – Pick a J team! Pick a J team!
Panthers @ Patriots – Brady Bunch? Yes! Cam? No can do.
Lions @ Vikes – Case Keenum to the rescue?
Bills @ Falcons – I say again: 80s Kid ain’t just a-whistlin’ Dixie!
Steelers @ Ravens – Which 2-1 team shows up to play football?
Bengals @ BrownsOhHowiHate these OhioState battles!
LA Rams @ Cowboys – Yes… I wuz tempted to go with the Rams
Eagles @ LA Chargers – Bolts find yet another way to go zzzzzt!
Giants @ Bucs – C’mon, Jamison! Wake UP!
49ers @ Marginals – If I keep pickin ‘em, eventually they win, right?
Raiders @ Broncos – Saddle up, would ya, Denver?
Colts @ Seahawks – Yes… I wuz tempted to go with Indy

Monday:
Redskins @ Chiefs“We die tonight, Tonto!” What you mean we, pale face?

Old 09-26-2017, 06:05 PM

4,891 posts, read 3,982,300 times

Last week did not make me happy.
First off, MY FINZ lost like I predicted that they would. That was probably the only win the Jets will see this year. Sadly, the only other one the FINZ will get will probably be Oct 22nd And then the Cowboys, the Evil nemesis incarnate, won. Grrrrr.

27-19 for the year

Now....if you are easily offended, politically correct, thin skinned or whatever...stop reading now

Bears @ PACKERS This is the same Bears team that won at home. This is the same Packers team that BARELY won at home. I would hope that Mike McCarthy would have enough to hand out some whoopings this week at practice. If so, then the Packers will eek out a win by a string cheese. If not, I still hate the Bears. IN fact, I hate them either way.

SAINTS @ Dolphins Did you know that when the NFL was founded in 1920, the Queen was already 90 years old? Which makes her royal aged majesty about 187 when she flips the coin at this week's game. Which I will not wake up to watch. I would love to have a Sunday morning to just sleep in. But it is my own fault for introducing my kids to Buddhism, which makes them want to be up EARLY every Sunday for Brunch with the bald headed Asian guys (aka the Monks) at the temple. Hey..... Give them a football, they could have beat MY FINZ last week too.

TITANS
@ Texans Mariotta will wade into Houston and go ahead and win the water polo game of the week.

JAGUARS @ Jets Cool your...um...Jets on this one.

================================================== =================
============ A SUPER BOWL REMATCH=============================

Panthers @ PATRIOTS Really don't want to pick against Belicheck at home, neither team looked too impressive in the week 3 Slump, but things should be back to normal week 4

EAGLES
vs Chargers Rumors are circulating widely (not just rumors, but actual reputable reports in such esteemed journals as the WEEKLY World News and the STAR that Eric Garcetti called his counter part in San Diego, Kevin Faulconer, begging him to please take the Chargers back to San Diego. It seems that Los Angeles has enough problems already.

LIONS @ Vikings Big Cats should wake up, smell the Norsemen, then eat them.

Bills @ FALCONS Can we have a couple of teams go undefeated into week 5 ?

STEELERS @ Ravens Both teams were off last week. After a week of rest we should see a better game and I would hope the Steel Curtain could slow down Joe Falcco but coming off a week of rest, who knows.

Bengals @ BROWNS Speaking of teams who were off last week, the Benglas are off EVERY WEEK ! ! ! THE BOTTOM 10 would call this the "Pillow fight of the week" I call it a chance to refill my glass. Oh wait I will be at the BAR all day Never mind. Crummy Game of the week
. The Browns get a win, cementing their position over the 49ers FInz and Jets in the bottom 10.

Rams @ COWBOYS There will be enough RUM at the sports bar to get me though a Cowboy win. Yes I said "Rum" Afterwards, I will attend alcoholics synonymous "Hi I am Kingcat. I am an alcoholic. A drunk. A boozer. An Imbiber. A lush. A wino. a drunkered. I have a drinking problem. watching the NFL on Sundays caused it.

Giants @ BUCCANEERS James Winston threw in a load of gift cards to a local food bank this week. I think it was aimed at taking people's mind off the ****-poor job he did over the weekend. But he is back with his Crewe of Pirates at home in a non-smoking stadium. ARRRRRRRR

49ers @ CARDINALS The Pesky Red Birds seem to win / lose every other game. The 0 and 3 ers seem to lose all theirs

RAIDERS
@ Broncos I think the Silver and Black attack will swarm into Mile high, beat the Broncos, then all smoke together afterwards.......

Colts @ SEAHAWKS It is the best vs the worst....uniforms that is. Pete Carroll is the coolest coach, regardless of what he ears, and he should have his team ready to win at home.

Redskins @ CHIEFS
Hmmmmmm Many moons pass since tribes meet on great green field. (Stop) Me heap want see Monday Night Football, been heap long time since such battle take place. (Seriously.) Great Tribal leader says that Wisdom win out over brave who throw to other team. But me look to Land of Erie Tribe. They throw ball and hit long way with stick. (That's offensive) They lead league in Stolen bases. (I'm outta here) Me things that while Brawn does have place, wisdom of chief will lead to big win on great green field. Tribal leader be heap proud when big chief win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtlGbknnRVc

Old 09-26-2017, 06:53 PM

11,724 posts, read 11,563,300 times
Bears @ Packers - Go Pack Go! Division games are tough, especially if the O line is still a mess!
Saints @ Dolphins
Titans @ Texans
Jaguars
@ Jets
Panthers @ Pats
Lions
@ Vikings - Tough pick but think Lions will win after a bad loss to the Falcons
Bills @ Falcons
Steelers
@ Ravens
Bengals @ Browns
Rams @ Cowboys
Eagles
@ Chargers
Giants @ Buccaneers
49ers @ Cardinals
Raiders @ Broncos
Colts @ Seahawks
Redskins @ Chiefs

Old 09-26-2017, 11:40 PM

4,325 posts, read 2,266,392 times
These threads are always fun. I enjoy it even though I only do it for the sake of it though I should keep track of my score but I typically don't but anyways two years in a row Bears and Packers play on Thursday night. Remember when the Packers wore their white jerseys last year at home!? That threw me off!

Old 09-27-2017, 04:34 AM

19,990 posts, read 18,995,764 times
Week 3: 7-9
Season: 25-22

Chicago Bears (1-2) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

New Orleans Saints (1-2) at Miami Dolphins (1-1)

The Saints need to prove they are for real this season. No one expected them to defeat the Carolina Panthers last week.

The Dolphins lost to the Jets?! How stupid! Adam Gase needs to get his head of his rear end and coach his team to win.

Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

The Titans pulled off an upset against the Seattle Seahawks.

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2)

Both the Jaguars and the Jets pulled off upsets last week against the Baltimore Ravens and the Miami Dolphins.

Carolina Panthers (2-1) at New England Patriots (2-1)

The Panthers lost to the Saints?! How stupid! Cam Newton needs to get his head of his rear end and the ball into the end zone to win. The Patriots will make them pay for being stupid.

Detroit Lions (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (2-1)

Buffalo Bills (2-1) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0)

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (2-1)

The Steelers lost to the Bears in overtime?! How stupid! Ben Roethlisberger needs to get his head of his rear end and the ball into the end zone to win. Alejandro Villanueva can help catch the ball and recruit patriots.

The Ravens lost to the Jaguars?! How stupid! Joe Flacco needs to get the ball into the end zone more, or he needs to retire.

Cincinnati Bengals (0-3) at Cleveland Browns (0-3)

Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-1)

Jerry Jones sinks to another low. He hates the United States of America. Kneeling during "The Star Spangled Banner" is disrespectful. The Cowboys could benefit from new ownership.

Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) at Los Angeles Chargers (0-3)

New York Giants (0-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1)

San Francisco 49ers (0-3) at Arizona Cardinals (1-2)

Oakland Raiders (2-1) at Denver Broncos (2-1)

The Raiders lost to the Redskins?! How stupid!

The Broncos lost to the Bills?! How stupid!

Indianapolis Colts (1-2) at Seattle Seahawks (1-2)

The Seahawks lost to the Titans?! How stupid! Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson need to get their heads out of their rear ends, and get the Seahawks back to the standard of winning.

Washington Redskins (2-1) at Kansas City Chiefs (3-0)

Last edited by Carolina Knight; 09-27-2017 at 05:54 AM..

Old 09-27-2017, 11:00 AM

23,655 posts, read 33,482,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondurant View Post
Here's the line-up for the upcoming week. A lot of good teams and a lot of teams looking to rebound after a crazy week of results.

Bears @ Packers
Saints @ Dolphins
Titans @ Texans
Jaguars @ Jets
Panthers @ Patriots
Lions @ Vikings
Bills @ Falcons
Steelers @ Ravens
Bengals @ Browns
Rams @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Chargers
Giants @ Buccaneers
49ers @ Cardinals
Raiders @ Broncos
Colts @ Seahawks
Redskins @ Chiefs

Packers
Saints
Titans
Jaguar
Patriots
Lions
Falcons
Steelers
Brown's
Rams
Eagles
Buccaneers
Cardinals
Raiders
Seahawks
Chiefs

Old 09-27-2017, 11:12 AM

3,244 posts, read 1,610,485 times
Until the NFL leaves politic in the locker room I am finished predicting scores.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football