U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 10:13 PM

6,777 posts, read 10,171,524 times

Advertisements

1-0! Fly, my Eagles Fly!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2017, 05:49 AM

10,674 posts, read 11,076,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
1-0! Fly, my Eagles Fly!!!!
That was good theater last night. Rare for a TNF to be that good.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:56 AM

4,880 posts, read 3,971,136 times
Well, i said That I usually pick TNF wrong. I am glad the Eagles flew

Cant wait until the Eagles play the Cowboys. That offense will tear the Cowboys awful defense to shreds. And I am going to enjoy it

Old 10-13-2017, 07:01 AM

11,722 posts, read 11,540,543 times
0-1, great win for the Eagles! I don't see Cowboys beating the Eagles, they could control the East, looking good!

Old 10-13-2017, 08:55 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,183,480 times
Eagles @ Panthers
Bears @ Ravens
Browns @ Texans
Packers @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Dolphins @ Falcons
Patriots @ Jets
49ers @ Redskins
Buccaneers @ Cardinals
Rams @ Jaguars
Steelers @ Chiefs
Chargers @ Raiders
Giants @ Broncos
Colts @ Titans

Old 10-13-2017, 10:31 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,119,337 times
It must've been tough for Compassionate Cam to QB with that foot in his mouth.

I've liked the Eagles since Nick Foles had that excellent year, and I appreciated Andy Reid when he was their coach.

Congrats to Calico (!) and Wentzylvania in their most excellent W! They're a definite contender.

Old 10-14-2017, 07:53 AM

2,746 posts, read 2,367,619 times
Bears @ Ravens
Browns @ Texans
Packers @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Dolphins @ Falcons
Patriots @ Jets
49ers @ Redskins
Buccaneers @ Cardinals
Rams @ Jaguars
Steelers @ Chiefs
Chargers @ Raiders
Giants @ Broncos
Colts @ Titans

Old 10-14-2017, 07:24 PM

6,534 posts, read 4,486,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 7-7
Overall: 44-33

Eagles @ Panthers. Road teams are so far 4-1 through the first 5 weeks of the season with the Packers win over the Bears the lone home win of the group. With these 2 teams looking to be evenly matched with the same record I think the home team gets win #2 on Thursday. However....if the Eagles win this game I think we can put them in as a Super Bowl contender. This would be a great feather in their cap.
Bears @ Ravens. Boy this division (AFC North) is freaking terrible!
Browns @ Texans. I'd take the points for the Brows as they should keep it close with Watt & Mercilus out, but the Texans get the win.
Packers @ Vikings. Never EVER pick against Aaron Rogers. Well....maybe against the Falcons, but that's it.
Lions @ Saints. Saints have actually been playing some pretty good football here. And you want to be a playoff bubble team?? Win this game! We'll start to take you seriously.
Dolphins @ Falcons. Dolphins will keep it close coming off the bye and looking forward to next week (@ Patriots), but the Falcons will still prevail.
Patriots @ Jets. Since the 2012 Sanchez butt fumble on Thanksgiving night, the Jets have won 2 of 4 at Metlife against the Patriots with the 2 losses both being by less than a touchdown. This isn't as big of a slam dunk as it looks, especially if the Pats garbage defense shows up again.
49ers @ Redskins. Niners have been playing teams close, but I think they get blown out this game.
Buccaneers @ Cardinals. 4 things I like about the Bucs here: 1) Cards are playing next week in London 2) Bucs played here just last season and got completely crushed I think like 44-7 or something around that 3) The Cards are one of the worst 2-3 teams of all time and 4) The Cards offensive line is garbage. Bucs by a field goal.
Rams @ Jaguars. Put this on Sunday night over that other $#!tty game! This looks like the best game of the weekend. I'm going to pick the Rams even on the road because I trust them more than the Jags. Remember they lost at home to the Titans the week after beating the Texans (who preceded to beat the Titans by about 600 points a couple weeks later), and than after crushing the Ravens in London, they played the Jets and lost. They just came off a thrashing of the Steelers in Pittsburgh last week, logic would state based on past results this year, the Jags lay an egg.
Steelers @ Chiefs. I'd probably pick the Chiefs in Pittsburgh too. This Steelers team looks in disarray.
Chargers @ Raiders. I don't like labeling week 6 games as "must win" but with Carr back under center this is pretty much a must win for the Raiders with the fast starts the Chiefs & Broncos are getting out too.
Giants @ Broncos. OMG what an awful game
Colts @ Titans. Mariota's back, Luck is still out. Titans easy. Another awful game.

Old 10-14-2017, 07:59 PM

2,746 posts, read 2,367,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Boy this division (AFC North) is freaking terrible!
Ya it is. I'm not complaining because the Packers are fortunate to play the AFC North. NFC West is terrible also. Both are tied for last for having 8 wins in the division.

Old 10-15-2017, 01:14 AM

4,291 posts, read 1,855,533 times
Eagles @ Panthers Picked earlier
Bears @ Ravens
Browns @ Texans
Packers @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Dolphins @ Falcons
Patriots @ Jets
49ers @ Redskins
Buccaneers @ Cardinals
Rams @ Jaguars
Steelers @ Chiefs
Chargers @ Raiders
Giants @ Broncos
Colts @ Titans
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football