Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 08:12 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times

Advertisements

Just for FUN because football is fun.........(warning crude content)

32 CLEVELAND BROWNIES 0-9
Across the avenue, the CAVS are 7-7. YIKES Bad time to be a sports fan in Cleveland !

31 San Frisco 1&9ers While Jerry Jones is threatening to sue the league and Goodell, we have to say it is a good thing that Sacramento does not have a professional football team, lets San Francisco would want one too.

30 The CITY of NEW YORK 5-14 Eli has hit rock bottom, and the Jets are landing now, looking at being grounded the rest of the season. Yes fans, Metropolis has seen it's final wins for this football season !

28 da Bears 3-6 Another case of "lets wait until someone figures out how to play and maybe we'll be good"

27 Tampa Bay Succaneers 3-6 Another case of wasted talent, poor coaching and disappointment. Worst coached team in the NFL this week.

26 Indianapolis COLTS 3-7 The have a good QB when he is not hurt. They only need another 21 good players and they would have a team

25 Houston Texans Sadly, injuries defeated this team. Otherwise, they could be top ten for all I know

24 HOMELESS CHARGERS You all know how much I like them anyway

23 MY FINZ It would take 8 cups of espresso to keep me awake for just one quarter of the next game. Faranchise is run like a low budget traveling circus, without the tent!

22 CINCINNATI BENGALS Don't which is worse: The uniforms, or the meager 3 rushing touchdowns for the year

21 Rocky Mountain Broncos 3- 6 Just like John Denver's career, the team has taken a nosedive.

20 PESKY RED BIRDS 4-5 Would be a better team if they could keep anyone healthy. when you have to suit Blaine Gabbert up, things are really bad in the desert.

19 WASHINGTON REDSKINS 4-5 They were supposed to be better than 4-5 at this point

18 DALLAS COWBOYS 5-4 Without ZEKE, LEE and SMITH, this team may as well forfeit No one can fill those shoes, and those are not the only injuries on the list. Very weak team this week

17 Nevermore Ravens I think they are better than a 4-5 record, but if they lose this week, well, hang up the feathers until next year

16 Green Bay PACKERS 5- 4 Hoping the QB can get a groove like....NOW !

15 OAKLAND RAIDERS 4-5 Will Jack Del Rio find a way to fulfill early predictions of a Raider Championship team, or will he be working in Tampa next year ?

14 Bill's BUFFALOES 5-4 Yes, they are showing some wear and weakness, but when the playoffs come and they are still in the wildcard hunt, know that someone somewhere did something right.....

13 ATLANTA FALCONS 5-4 Keep Finding a way to win, but in that division, will it be enough ?

12 DETROIT ROCK CITY LIONS QB needs to earn his $$$

11 CAROLINA PANTHERS Ok so they won Monday but look who they beat.....Cam still gets frustrated too easily

10 TENNESSEE
TITANS
Mariotta looking good

9 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS AS always, your ratings would be different from mine, but spotted cats make for cool logos

8 MEENASOTAH VIKINGS Really looking good, easy to dominate the division with Rogers out though.

7 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS Only reason they are not ranked higher is the competition, but this team seems to improve as the season progresses......

6 KANSAS CITY CHIEFS need to get some onf the early season spark back

5 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS Who Dat ?

4 PITTSBURGH STEELERS Only team that could challenge the Brady's right now

3 LOS ANGELES RAMS Offense power that overwhelms the best efforts on opponents defense

2 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FLY HIGH The DIVISION, and the Conference, is all yours !

1 New England PATRIOTS
Got the two losses out of the way early, now headed to a Super Bowl rematch ! (Eagles, Rams, Seahawks, Falcons Panthers...take your pick)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2017, 09:19 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,607,829 times
The Cat Man knows.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:45 AM

14,321 posts, read 14,611,366 times
Thanks, Cat, looks good, you have Packers higher than some media lists! Go Pack Go

Old 11-16-2017, 11:20 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
I'd swap the Giants and the 49ers. The Giants deserve to be next to last because their record is due to quitting while SF is due to not a lack of effort just a lack of talent.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:37 AM

3,867 posts, read 4,076,782 times
Go pats!!

Old 11-16-2017, 06:58 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I'd swap the Giants and the 49ers. The Giants deserve to be next to last because their record is due to quitting while SF is due to not a lack of effort just a lack of talent.
I was going to, but thought it more humorous to combine the jets and giants into one spot

Old 11-16-2017, 07:24 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,607,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
I was going to, but thought it more humorous to combine the jets and giants into one spot
Yeah, what's become of the great & powerful teams from Gotham City?

They've basically almost disappeared...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football