U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 08:52 AM

6,837 posts, read 7,897,171 times

Advertisements

Titans @ Steelers (picked earlier)
Lions @ Bears
Buccaneers @ Dolphins
Redskins @ Saints
Rams @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Texans
Bills @ Chargers
Chiefs @ Giants
Ravens @ Packers
Jaguars @ Browns
Patriots @ Raiders
Bengals @ Broncos
Eagles @ Cowboys
Falcons @ Seahawks

Last week: 9-5
Season: 93-53
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 09:42 AM

4,322 posts, read 2,258,928 times
Steelers crushed Tennessee and of course the question is: When will the Cleveland Browns pick up their first win of the year!? Obviously the hiring of Hue Jackson didn't help and the Browns have been going downhill since.

Old 11-17-2017, 02:43 PM

11,723 posts, read 11,548,322 times
It isn't all on him, the front office in Cleveland hasn't done the coaches any favors with their draft picks, Brown are not a very well run organization.

Old 11-17-2017, 02:45 PM

4,322 posts, read 2,258,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
It isn't all on him, the front office in Cleveland hasn't done the coaches any favors with their draft picks, Brown are not a very well run organization.
Especially when Jimmy Haslam took over front office for the Browns. You're right, the Browns are a very poor runned organization. Jimmy Haslam is likely the main reason why the Browns are at the bottom of the hole.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:18 PM

9,417 posts, read 17,394,763 times
Titans @ Steelers (didn't make my pick in time)
Lions @ Bears
Buccaneers @ Dolphins
Redskins @ Saints
Rams @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Texans
Bills @ Chargers
Chiefs @ Giants
Ravens @ Packers
Jaguars @ Browns
Patriots @ Raiders
Bengals @ Broncos (I'll be there, for the first time in the last 25 years!)
Eagles @ Cowboys
Falcons @ Seahawks

93-53 for season

Quick picks, as I've gotta pack a bag for the trip. Leaving at 5 a.m. My son and his wife are picking me up, and we'll meet my daughter at the Denver airport at 10 a.m., then do some wine tasting, dinner, etc. When they were young we had season tickets and went to all the home games throughout the 80s. My son has the tickets now, different seats since it's a "new" stadium, but close. I've not been to the new stadium and am looking forward to it. Maybe, just maybe, the Broncos can pull out a win for us. We'll the the ones cheering.

Old 11-18-2017, 05:05 AM

6,777 posts, read 10,176,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
Titans @ Steelers (didn't make my pick in time)
Lions @ Bears
Buccaneers @ Dolphins
Redskins @ Saints
Rams @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Texans
Bills @ Chargers
Chiefs @ Giants
Ravens @ Packers
Jaguars @ Browns
Patriots @ Raiders
Bengals @ Broncos (I'll be there, for the first time in the last 25 years!)
Eagles @ Cowboys
Falcons @ Seahawks

93-53 for season

Quick picks, as I've gotta pack a bag for the trip. Leaving at 5 a.m. My son and his wife are picking me up, and we'll meet my daughter at the Denver airport at 10 a.m., then do some wine tasting, dinner, etc. When they were young we had season tickets and went to all the home games throughout the 80s. My son has the tickets now, different seats since it's a "new" stadium, but close. I've not been to the new stadium and am looking forward to it. Maybe, just maybe, the Broncos can pull out a win for us. We'll the the ones cheering.
Enjoy the game!

Old 11-18-2017, 08:47 AM

11,723 posts, read 11,548,322 times
Awesome, Wyonewk, enjoy the game, sounds fun!

Old 11-18-2017, 03:52 PM

433 posts, read 248,837 times
Last week: 11-3.

TEN AT PIT - PIT (didn't have a chance to post before kickoff)
DET AT CHI - DET
KC AT NYG - KC
TB AT MIA - MIA
BAL AT GB - GB
LAR AT MIN - LAR
AZ AT HOU - AZ
JAX AT CLE - JAX
WAS AT NO - NO
BUF AT LAC - LAC
CIN AT DEN - DEN
NE VS OAK - NE
DAL AT PHIL - PHI
ATL AT SEA - SEA

Old 11-18-2017, 05:23 PM

4,292 posts, read 1,857,957 times
Titans @ Steelers (picked earlier)
Lions @ Bears
Buccaneers @ Dolphins
Redskins @ Saints
Rams @ Vikings
Cardinals @ Texans
Bills @ Chargers
Chiefs @ Giants
Ravens @ Packers
Jaguars @ Browns
Patriots @ Raiders
Bengals @ Broncos
Eagles @ Cowboys
Falcons @ Seahawks

Old 11-18-2017, 06:32 PM

6,541 posts, read 4,492,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 8-6
Overall: 81-66* *since my Giants to win pick over the Rams week 9 was so terrible, that I gave myself 3 losses for picking it, that's why my total is 2 higher than it should be.

The Marcus Mariota's @ the Squeelers. Squeelers got crushed at home by the Jags, and were lucky to beat the Colts last week, while the Titans are 3-0 the last 3 weeks against the AFC North, so logically speaking you would think the Titans would win right?? Wrong! In a matchup of equals I will take the home team that doesn't have to travel in the short week, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the Titans won. With my record, the Titans probably win anyways!
Lions @ Tigers and Bears oh my! I don't like to pick the Lions on the road, but if Brett Hundley can beat them in Chicago, Matt Stafford should be able to beat them in Chicago too.
Jags @ the non-edible Brownies. Wouldn't it be classic Jags to lose this??
The Joe Flacco's @ the non Aaron Roger's. One of the toughest picks of the week. Before last week, I wouldn't have even thought about picking the Packers without Rogers. Hundley wasn't terrible and can certainly beat the Ravens at home. I'll take the Ravens because this is pretty much must win for them if they want to get to the playoffs, and I think they pull this off.
Bucs @ Phins. Can I pick neither?? First of a couple of bowl games this week, and we begin with this, the "Hurricane Bowl" as this got postponed from week 1 due to Hurricane Irma.
LA Rams @ Purple People Eaters. Yes, the Rams are undefeated on the road including a "home road" win in London in which they were the home team, but I think this Vikings defense hands them road loss number 1.
Washington @ N'awlins. One of the better games of the weekend, and I'll take the upset here as I think the Saints are due for a loss here at some point.
Kansas City @ they certainly aren't Giants. After the last 2 weeks I'm not getting cute on Giants games anymore. IF the Chiefs lose its because they failed to show up, not the Giants did something they haven't done their first 9 games.
Cards @ Texans. Bowl #2, the backup quarterback bowl as both teams are down to QB #2. Both QBs are terrible, Cards defense is better, but the Texans have better threats catching the ball. IF the QBs can actually complete a pass to a WR this game, the Texans are better in that department with Fuller & Hopkins who can both do damage after the catch too, as Fitzgerald while a HOF receiver isn't really much of a threat to do damage after the initial catch.
Bill's Buffaloes @ Homeless Chargers. Chargers have been playing well while the Bills.......not so well. Getting smoked by the Saints at home, and heading across the country with a rookie QB, I'll take the Chargers.
Bungals @ Broncos. If the Broncos lose this, are they going to win more than 2 games the rest of the way??
Should be in Las Vegas Raiders vs. B&B (en ciudad de Mexico). Remember when the Patriots had all of those "defensive issues??" Me neither! Seems like eons ago.
Eagles @ Dallas. Another team that I feel is due for a loss. Since my record sucks anyways, let's do it.
Falcons @ Seahawks. When birds attack! Bowl #3, our last and final bowl game of the week, the "Super Bowl losers that should have won" bowl as this matchup is between the last 2 teams that have lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl.....a Super Bowl each team should have won. In 2014, Seahawks turned it over on first & goal from the 1 down 4, and last year the Falcons blew a 28-3 mid 3rd quarter lead and despite going to overtime, the Falcons never touched the football.

Byes: Colts, grounded Jets, Panthers, non winless anymore Niners. Colts have no Luck which means bad luck, Jets are stranded, and the Niners won but lost last week as they are now behind TWO teams for the #1 pick. Still not sure the Panthers are any good, but they are clearly the best team out of this quartet.......by about 700,000 miles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football