Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 05:58 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,931,864 times

Advertisements

0-1. In my comfort zone.

The Skins looked like trash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2017, 07:28 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,607,829 times
We should have an 0-1 party!

Old 12-01-2017, 09:41 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,858,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ashbeck View Post
Well Jonas is the only other poster to pick against Green Bay so that makes only two people, including myself to pick against Green Bay.
As much as I don't trust the Bucs, who I see a lot, I think the Green Bay is done. I know they played well last game but I see them crashing and burning. But then the Cowboys just crushed Washington who knows!

Old 12-01-2017, 02:44 PM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Hopefully this will not be the start of a week of Upsets.....Then again, I don;t see the Giants, Succaneers, Borwns and even MY FINZ all winning this week.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:05 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,654,628 times
Week 1: 11-4
Week 2: 11-4
Week 3: 8-8
Week 4: 8-8
Week 5: 6-7
Week 6: 6-8
Week 7: 11-4
Week 8: 8-5
Week 9: 8-5
Week 10: 10-4
Week 11: --- (Yep, screwed up)
Week 12: 12-4
TOTAL: 99-61

Forgot the Thurs night pick (of course), so here are the rest of my picks:

Patriots @ Bills
Chiefs @ Jets
49ers @ Bears
Colts @ Jaguars
Texans @ Titans
Browns @ Chargers
Vikings @ Falcons
Buccaneers @ Packers
Broncos @ Dolphins
Lions @ Ravens
Panthers @ Saints
Giants @ Raiders
Rams @ Cardinals
Eagles @ Seahawks
Steelers @ Bengals

Old 12-02-2017, 08:01 PM

807 posts, read 688,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_n View Post
Went 14-2 last week.

I'll take Dallas tonight. The rest of my picks will be posted later.
WAS AT DAL - DAL picked Thursday
DET AT BAL - DET
SF AT CHI - CHI
MIN AT ATL - ATL
NE AT BUF - NE
MIA AT DEN - MIA
HOU AT TEN - TEN
IND AT JAX - JAX
TB AT GB - GB
KC AT NYJ - NYJ
CAR AT NO - NO
CLE AT LAC - LAC
LAR AT AZ - LAR
NYG AT OAK - OAK
PHI AT SEA - PHI
PIT AT CIN - PIT

Old 12-02-2017, 08:56 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,225,548 times
Redskins @ Cowboys
Patriots @ Bills
Chiefs @ Jets
49ers @ Bears
Colts @ Jaguars
Texans @ Titans
Browns @ Chargers
Vikings @ Falcons
Buccaneers @ Packers
Broncos @ Dolphins
Lions @ Ravens
Panthers @ Saints
Giants @ Raiders
Rams @ Cardinals
Eagles @ Seahawks
Steelers @ Bengals

Last week: 13-3
Season: 113-63

Some good match-ups this week. I didn't feel "comfortable" with many picks.

Old 12-02-2017, 09:24 PM

9,753 posts, read 7,463,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 12-4
Overall: 101-76* *since my Giants to win pick over the Rams week 9 was so terrible, that I gave myself 3 losses for picking it, that's why my total is 2 higher than it should be.

Washington @ Dallas. Washington, despite having a litany of injury issues have been playing well; won @ Seattle, probably should have won @ New Orleans and instead lost in overtime. Dallas meanwhile has been a complete train wreck since the Elliot suspension.

Purple People Eaters @ Matty Ice. Falcons need this more than the Vikings do as they are in a race with 3 teams compared to the Vikes which are basically racing against themselves in the North. Falcons end the Vikes winning streak.
The hoodie @ Bill's Buffaloes. I think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread; they haven't locked up home field or the division yet, so until one or both of those happen, continue to pick Brady & the hoodie.
The Jimmy Garappolo's @ the Mitchell Trubisky's. Can't believe it took an injury to Bethard to get Garappolo in the game. What the hell were they waiting for??
Bucs @ the still Rodger's less Packers. I still don't trust Hundley, but he should be able to beat this team.
The Tom Savage's @ the Marcus Mariota's. Back in Houston in September, the Texans put up over 55 points in a rout. Don't think the Titans haven't forgotten about that when they take their licks at Tom Savage.
Denver @ Miami. Can I pick a 0-0 tie?? Jesus, WTF has happened to the Broncos??
The Chefs @ the Jets. I said last week don't laugh when I said the Chargers were probably the best team in the division. Well, after this week, I think they'll be tied for the division lead.
Colts @ Jags. Gabbert won't blow this one.
Lions @ Ravens. Should be one of the better games of the week. Since the AFC is so bad the Ravens can probably afford to lose, while the Lions are pretty much cooked with a loss.
Brownies @ Chargers. Last Christmas Eve, the Chargers went to Cleveland to play the 0-14 Browns....and lost for Cleveland's first and so far only win under Hue Jackson. Not happening again here.
Definitely not Giants @ Should be in Vegas already Raiders. The tank train is on the move in East Rutherford. Choo choo!
Carolina @ N'awlins. Saints bounce back at home in a battle of NFC South contender and sweep the season series.
Rams @ Cards. Picked the Cards at home last week. Unfortunately Goff runs circles around Gabbert when it comes to the QB play, so not picking the Cards again.
Iggles @ Seachickens. Like the Vikings, the Eagles can afford to lose, as they are basically racing themselves in the division, while the Seahawks fight the Rams in the division. I'll take Seattle at home in primetime where they usually play well.
Squeelers @ Bungles. Time to find out what else is on the tube for Monday evening viewing.

Old 12-03-2017, 02:35 PM

8,700 posts, read 14,686,635 times
5-5 through the early games.

Old 12-03-2017, 02:35 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,460,587 times
7-3 so far. I missed the Cowboys, Jets, and Vikings, but all is great because my 49ers and the Pack won.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football