U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-09-2018, 08:44 PM
 
Location: New Orleans, LA
1,757 posts, read 3,916,422 times
Reputation: 664

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_kid View Post
Y'all not about to beat the Purple People Eaters. It's a shame they aren't playing outside though.
" Purple People Eaters"

I wonder what the Vikings defense rank is?

And I forgot the Vikings used to have an outdoor stadium.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Status: "They say progress but I see degeneracy." (set 2 days ago)
 
1,246 posts, read 588,295 times
Reputation: 1232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
You know what they say, don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Lol, I'm a Falcons supporter. I just hope ATL can do their part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 06:37 AM
 
Location: Southern NH
2,532 posts, read 4,964,718 times
Reputation: 1721
I was 4 for 4 in the wildcard round. I have the Saints beating the Vikings and the Eagles beating the Falcons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 07:34 AM
 
Location: North Carolina
434 posts, read 251,332 times
Reputation: 653
Went 2-2 last week. Taking the Falcons and Vikings this weekend. I'd love to see the Eagles swoop in and take this one, but without Wentz I just don't see that happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 12:26 PM
 
Location: Emmaus, PA
3,164 posts, read 2,200,273 times
Reputation: 2319
WHY does everybody think that the Eagles are the Green Bay Packers?
When Rodgers went down, the Packers had nothing behind him - no decent backup, no defense, nothing.
The Eagles have one of the best defenses in the league and one of the better special teams.
They didn't get to be the #1 seed just because of Wentz - but if that is what the so-called NFL "experts" want to believe, then so be it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 03:36 PM
 
Location: Redneckville, NJ
6,781 posts, read 10,190,739 times
Reputation: 3325
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
WHY does everybody think that the Eagles are the Green Bay Packers?
When Rodgers went down, the Packers had nothing behind him - no decent backup, no defense, nothing.
The Eagles have one of the best defenses in the league and one of the better special teams.
They didn't get to be the #1 seed just because of Wentz - but if that is what the so-called NFL "experts" want to believe, then so be it.
WHY are you worried about what everybody thinks?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 04:00 PM
 
Location: Two Rivers, Wisconsin
11,727 posts, read 11,567,118 times
Reputation: 12484
The Eagles aren't the Packers and it doesn't matter. They have other pieces to the puzzle as they say. Their defense needs to pressure Ryan, all game long, don't give him a chance to make the plays he wants. Eagles can do this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2018, 04:09 PM
 
Location: Redneckville, NJ
6,781 posts, read 10,190,739 times
Reputation: 3325
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
The Eagles aren't the Packers and it doesn't matter. They have other pieces to the puzzle as they say. Their defense needs to pressure Ryan, all game long, don't give him a chance to make the plays he wants. Eagles can do this.
Yes, that's why I'm taking the Eagles and the Vikings. Hubby is going to kill me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2018, 06:48 AM
 
929 posts, read 298,228 times
Reputation: 799
Saints +3-1/2 and Eagles +2-1/2. The Eagles-Falcons contest looks like the quintessential Vegas trap game that helps make its hotel casinos out of gold and marble foundations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2018, 06:54 AM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
21,387 posts, read 21,954,803 times
Reputation: 33666
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyCrockett View Post
Saints +3-1/2 and Eagles +2-1/2. The Eagles-Falcons contest looks like the quintessential Vegas trap game that helps make its hotel casinos out of gold and marble foundations.
they're all trap games
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top