Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2018, 08:06 AM

939 posts, read 505,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
they're all trap games
Some more than others. There are updated figures which will showcase % of bettors on one side and amount of money; when each are lopsided, especially amount of money, but the line doesn't move, that potentially spells "trap".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2018, 08:07 AM

2,541 posts, read 5,849,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
WHY does everybody think that the Eagles are the Green Bay Packers?
When Rodgers went down, the Packers had nothing behind him - no decent backup, no defense, nothing.
The Eagles have one of the best defenses in the league and one of the better special teams.
They didn't get to be the #1 seed just because of Wentz - but if that is what the so-called NFL "experts" want to believe, then so be it.
I am with you on the Eagles, a more compete team than the Falcons. The Pats exposed that defense for what it is in the Super Bowl....

Old 01-11-2018, 08:08 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,717,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
" Purple People Eaters"

I wonder what the Vikings defense rank is?

And I forgot the Vikings used to have an outdoor stadium.
The old Met Stadium. I've sat there an frozen, almost to death a few times in the playoffs.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:11 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
The old Met Stadium. I've sat there an frozen, almost to death a few times in the playoffs.
my last memory (before thing went completely blank) was being on my hands and knees eating purple grass in the endzone after a playoff win vs the Rams

Old 01-11-2018, 08:35 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,858,957 times
I simply don't see how the Eagles do anything. I kind of see the Falcons blowing them out.

Old 01-11-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
I simply don't see how the Eagles do anything. I kind of see the Falcons blowing them out.
Again, be careful. You may be in for a surprise.

Old 01-12-2018, 07:40 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Eagles will have to make Falcons one dimensional, and then pressure Ryan.

Eagles DBs versus the Falcons WRs - does not give me the warm fuzzies...

Old 01-12-2018, 08:45 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,858,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyCrockett View Post
Again, be careful. You may be in for a surprise.
Well if I've proven anything...it's that I cannot pick this stuff at all! haha Yeah I agree, it could definitely go the other way. The NFC games are a crap shoot.

Anyway, I have the Falcons and Saints winning this weekend. Yep, both road teams....

Old 01-12-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Well if I've proven anything...it's that I cannot pick this stuff at all! haha Yeah I agree, it could definitely go the other way. The NFC games are a crap shoot.

Anyway, I have the Falcons and Saints winning this weekend. Yep, both road teams....
A Falcons-Saints NFC title game would be something else. Ryan vs Brees- and this quiet rivalry game would reach a whole new level not seen before.

Old 01-12-2018, 10:01 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,080,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyCrockett View Post
A Falcons-Saints NFC title game would be something else. Ryan vs Brees- and this quiet rivalry game would reach a whole new level not seen before.
I agree. But the road to Minneapolis still runs through Minneapolis, and if history repeats itself, then the same thing is probably going to happen.......

no team has hosted the SB at home, and it would be a long shot for 4 vs 6 seed for the NFC championship

Still it could happen, so long as the Saints and the Falcons score more points than their opponents

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football