Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2018, 02:05 AM

5,182 posts, read 6,139,618 times

Advertisements

I have a feeling this game is going to get more hype than the Super Bowl.

You have my Patriots which are probably America's most despised team and the aspect of the secretive nature of Brady's hand injury going against the Cinderella team of the Jaguars who play red hot when Bortles is on fire and the defense is spot on.

Pulling for the Patriots to win...........I don't have a prediction on the points, I just want a win.

Last weeks games prove that time and time again that until that clock is zero and the ball is dead anything can happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2018, 04:35 AM

939 posts, read 505,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
They signed a kick returner this week there are always QBs available on speed dial. Need a name? Colin Kapernick. No NFL team would go into a game with one healthy QB on the roster which you can’t seem to understand. And 4 stitches equals a wound of about one inch in length you were the one making assumptions on depth
I'm in the twilight zone every time I read these responses and it just gets worse. You alone clearly assumed to know the severity based on 4 stitches. The posting is less than 24 hours old for everyone to see on this thread. Quit making things up. And Belichick was going to bring in Kapernick!? Nice sequel to the belief that era doesn't matter when it comes to field goal kicking percentage on the HOF voting thread. The Patriots have a 3rd stringer on the roster. And I am not being cute this time (that's a dead end street anyhow)

Old 01-21-2018, 06:25 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,934,667 times
There's nothing wrong with Tom Brady, this is the usual Belichick nonsense.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
There's nothing wrong with Tom Brady, this is the usual Belichick nonsense.
That would be my first guess as well. G-U-E-S-S (my little disclaimer so somehow again a certain someone is sure to invoke the word "assume").

Old 01-21-2018, 08:12 AM

3,755 posts, read 4,801,148 times
Is it 3:05 yet? I am tired of hearing about Brady's hand and just want the game to start. 27-20 Patriots as they head to Minneapolis.

The running backs for the Patriots will be key today to help handle the blitz. Burkhead, White and Lewis are all playing and will need to have good games. I am hoping the sloppy Jacksonville defense that showed up last week makes another appearance today too.

Old 01-21-2018, 08:48 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,611,100 times
Championship day has arrived!

So many questions...

Will the incredible Jax Jags which showed up against the Steelers arrive as well? Will this season's surprising Blake Bortles arrive in tact? And with apologies to Denny Green, will the Teal Curtain be who we think they are? Or will Coach Marrone be saying afterward:"They (Patriots) are what we thought they were, and we let them off the hook!"?

Let the games begin...

Old 01-21-2018, 10:15 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times
Go Jags! Not hopeful but that would be pretty cool. I figure the same old Pats vs whomever SB.

Old 01-21-2018, 10:24 AM

5,182 posts, read 6,139,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Go Jags! Not hopeful but that would be pretty cool. I figure the same old Pats vs whomever SB.
As old as it is to those who are tired of seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl again, excellent coaching, exceptional players, the ability to find players no other team wants or cares about and a team mentality that no matter whether they win or lose it is a united effort.

This is what a football dynasty is all about.

Old 01-21-2018, 10:46 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM88 View Post
Is it 3:05 yet? I am tired of hearing about Brady's hand and just want the game to start. 27-20 Patriots as they head to Minneapolis.

The running backs for the Patriots will be key today to help handle the blitz. Burkhead, White and Lewis are all playing and will need to have good games. I am hoping the sloppy Jacksonville defense that showed up last week makes another appearance today too.
Me too, TAM. Tick, tick, tick....2 hours and 20 minutes to go. Plus 5.

Drew Bledsoe??? Who the heck wants him back? I certainly don't. Best thing that ever happened to the Pats was him getting sidelined.

GO PATS!!!

Old 01-21-2018, 01:05 PM

Rocky Balboa: It's Tom Brady.

Mickey: Who were you expecting?

Rocky Balboa: I was hoping he wouldn't show
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football