U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 08:49 AM

2,977 posts, read 3,971,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac77 View Post
I didn't even realize nicholas_n was playing until Week 14, but it turns out he was killing us all. Maybe he should get an asterisks next to his name due to technical difficulties if he ends up winning. I have no problem with him coming in with a total for 1 week since this is just for fun and no money is being exchanged. Our records are based on the honor system anyway. If he does it again though, maybe that brings up a discussion if submission of weekly picks is the sole criterion for participation.
If only the sports books at vegas worked on the honor system.......everyone would be a winner

I would have the top two winners share the spotlight if you are giving credit for a missed week!

My three cents!

Last edited by JBtwinz; 12-27-2017 at 09:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2017, 09:06 AM

10,717 posts, read 11,129,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac77 View Post
I didn't even realize nicholas_n was playing until Week 14, but it turns out he has been killing us all. Maybe he should get an asterisk next to his name due to technical difficulties if he ends up winning. I have no problem with him coming in with a total for 1 week since this is just for fun and no money is being exchanged. Our records are based on the honor system anyway. If he does it again though, maybe that brings up a discussion if submission of weekly picks is the sole criterion for participation.
Its all for fun anyway. He explained he was making his picks on another forum. Im sure hed be willing to link his results if you ask him to.

Old 12-29-2017, 10:21 PM

9,423 posts, read 17,439,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
It's no trouble at all. I'm happy to do it. Do you think nicholas_n should have an * next to his? He never actually posted his Week 15 picks, just came in with a total.
Well in that case, Nicholas doesn't get the prize money!

Old 01-01-2018, 09:43 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,985,930 times
Just counted it up, (just got back) I went 14-2 losing thanks to Garrappolo and the Bengals
That puts me at 153-87 at the end of week 16 Now I picked week 17 in advance so I have to count that one up now.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:50 AM

2,977 posts, read 3,971,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
Well in that case, Nicholas doesn't get the prize money!
So who came in second? They should also be recognized.........and with that being said. Thanks for providing some great competition and bantering to you all!

Happy New Year!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or