U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 05:59 AM

4,891 posts, read 3,979,660 times

Advertisements

I will go ahead and Jump on the STEELERS bandwagon again tonite, being that I am on it much of the time anyway.

I have a fair number of Steelers items, started when the kids were young, since the store here do not stock MY FINZ items, but stock Steelers items for some reason,
Years ago, My youngest said "I got you some Steelers house shoes because they are your second-favorite team." Very cute

I will wear them tonite

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2018, 09:02 AM

6,779 posts, read 10,183,720 times
Panthers
Bears
Saints
Falcons
Patriots
Jaguars
Chiefs
Jets
Buccaneers
Chargers
Packers
Rams
Eagles
49ers

Old 11-08-2018, 09:15 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,132,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Colt's Cards @ Chiefs. Sorry Colt, but this has the chance to get ugly earlier .
Not to worry, Seven!

There was a point where my evaluation of this Cardinals team was at the bad level, which I'd observed since earlier this year. I've since notched down into the ugly stage.

However, there definitely are some good things in there as well. Josh Rosen certainly could be the guy for the future, although that remains to be seen. In my opinion, the firing of Mike McCoy was a plus. We'll see where Byron Leftwich takes the offense from here. Coach Wilks may now be on the "good" track, but we'll see...

If these transplanted-to-Arizona Cards don't right the ship in a reasonable amount of time, my waning loyalties may eventually switch over to another NFC West team which has much more future at the moment. Can you guess which one?

Old 11-08-2018, 10:11 AM

434 posts, read 250,403 times
Panthers tonight, will get the rest in later.

Old 11-08-2018, 01:10 PM

10,701 posts, read 11,105,431 times
My picks for week 10:

Panthers @ Steelers: Panthers. What a difference a week makes. Last week's TNF game was awful. This week we're looking at two playoff contenders.

Lions @ Bears: Bears. Oh my.

Saints @ Bengals: Saints. The NFC South is going to be an exciting division coming down the stretch.

Falcons @ Browns: Falcons. This Browns team is weird. Despite some soul crushing disappointments and the HC getting fired they play with some real tenacity. Falcons beat them anyway.

Jaguars @ Colts: Colts. It's hard to believe the Jags are a team one year removed from going into the Pats house and giving them a game in the AFCCG. The NFL can be a merciless league.

Cardinals @ Chiefs: Chiefs. They should be able to keep piling on the points this week.

Bills @ Jets: Jets. It's reached the point where the Bills don't know if Anderson or Peterman is going to start. That's like debating "should we lose by 10 or 20?"

Redskins @ Buccaneers: Redskins. It's been a solid first half for them, and combined with the rest of the division being lackluster it could make for a meaningful second half of the season. That would be a good feeling in the first season after Cousins' departure.

Patriots @ Titans: Patriots. The better team runs off with it.

Chargers @ Raiders: Chargers. The Chargers haven't received much hype from what I can discern but they have definitely emerged as one of the better looking teams in the AFC.

Dolphins @ Packers: Packers. If you had told me that the Dolphins would be starting Osweiler and be 5-4 at this point I'd likely have laughed. But they'll be 5-5 after this one.

Seahawks @ Rams: Rams. The Saints took them down at home but I still think the Rams are the best team in the game and they rebound against their rivals this week.

Cowboys @ Eagles: Eagles. Seriously. Why has this game not been flexed out of the SNF spot?

Giants @ 49ers: 49ers. Speaking of flexing, games like this make great fodder for the notion of flexing games out of the MNF spot too.

Good luck everyone!

Old 11-08-2018, 01:19 PM

6,779 posts, read 10,183,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Cowboys @ Eagles: Eagles. Seriously. Why has this game not been flexed out of the SNF spot?

Works for me. I can watch at home in my Eagles footie pjs with my friend Jack Daniels!

Old 11-08-2018, 04:22 PM

5,230 posts, read 3,132,034 times
NFL 2018 WEEK 10 PICKS: (Byes: Denver, Minnie, Baltimore, Houston)
Week 10! Let’s pick ‘em again! Easy pickins or not? We’ll see… 😊

Thursday, November 8
Carolina @ Pittsburgh – Big Ben, Steelers, and Terrible Towel time!

Sunday, November 11 (early games)
Detroit @ Chicago – NFC North beatdown: Bears over Lions
Nawlins @ Cincy – Cloudy with a chance of being too Breesy!
Atlanta @ Cleveland – Matty Ice re-heats the Falcons
New England @ Tennessee – Brady Bunch over the Merry Mariotas
Jax Jags @ Indy – AFC South: Cellar Dweller playground
Arizona @ KC – Mahomes at home again, homies!
Buffalo @ NY Jets – AFC East Back Yard Battle
Washington @ Tampa Bay – Will Fitz find his Magic again?
(Late Games)
LA Chargers @ Oakland – Bolts turn to beat up on Chucky
Miami @ Green Bay – Go, Pack, Go!
Seattle @ LA Rams – NFC West rumble in LA-LA Land
(Evening Game)
Dallas @ Philadelphia – Fly, Eagles, Fly!

Monday, November 12
NY Giants @ Santa Clara – Will 49ers dismantle what’s left of Eli?

Old 11-08-2018, 04:53 PM

3,962 posts, read 2,514,962 times
For once, I will get the TNF pick in on time! Picks in bold...

Panthers at Steelers

Patriots at Titans
Cardinals at Chiefs
Bills at Jets
Jaguars at Colts
Dolphins at Packers
Seahawks at Rams
Lions at Bears
Redskins at Bucs
Saints at Bengals
Falcons at Browns
Chargers at Raiders
Cowboys at Eagles

Giants at 49ers

Last Week: 8-4
Season: 74-39-1

Old 11-08-2018, 05:28 PM

9,421 posts, read 17,414,188 times
I'll take the Steelers over the Panthers tonight. Should be a good game, and I'm only picking the Steelers due to home advantage.

I'll get the rest of my picks in later.

Old 11-08-2018, 06:05 PM

4,292 posts, read 1,862,006 times
Taking the Steelers tonight. Almost forgot about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or