Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 06:45 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,653,370 times

Advertisements

Havent seen the game, here are my picks...

New Orleans @ Dallas.

Baltimore @ Atlanta.
Cleveland @ Houston.
Denver @ Cincinnati.
LA Rams @ Detroit.
Colt's Cardinals @ Green Bay.
Bill's Buffaloes @ King Cat's Dolphins.
Chicago @ New York Football Giants.
Carolina @ Tampa Bay.
Indy @ Jacksonville.
NY Jets @ Tennessee.
Kansas City @ Oakland.
Minnesota @ New England.
San Francisco @ Seattle.

Carson City Chargers @ Pittsburgh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2018, 08:57 PM

9,753 posts, read 7,459,162 times
If I didn't know any better I would say the Saints were the 6-5 team

Old 11-29-2018, 09:01 PM

11,237 posts, read 11,014,130 times
Tough week for sure! Well, here goes!

New Orleans @ Dallas.(Picked earlier)
Baltimore @ Atlanta.
Cleveland @ Houston.
Denver@ Cincinnati.
LA Rams@ Detroit.
Cardinals @ Green Bay.
Buffalo@ Dolphins.
Chicago@Giants.
Carolina @ Tampa Bay.
Indy @ Jacksonville.
NY Jets @ Tennessee.
Kansas City @ Oakland.
Minnesota @ New England.
San Francisco @ Seattle.
Chargers @ Pittsburgh.
Washington @ Philadelphia.

Season: 119-55

Old 11-29-2018, 09:18 PM

4,829 posts, read 4,281,291 times
What did I say. Don't be surprised if Dallas completed the upset. I can't stand Garrett, but he's going to sneak into the playoffs this season, because of just an absolute implosion of the division.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:19 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,607,160 times
Who Dat out there on the field? Surely them ain't the Saints, are them? Who Dat?

Cowboys 13, Saints 10?

The Colt called it incorrectly, Maniac... and he's 0-1 for Week 13!

Old 11-29-2018, 09:36 PM

If this truly awful, wretched NFC Least gets Garrett another 5 years in Dallas, than just let them win the division this year.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:41 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,817,332 times
to be honest, i was thinking the saints were going to win a close game. thankfully my cowboys pulled it out after trying to give the game away late in the fourth.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Last week: 9-6
Overall: 116-58-2

New Orleans @ Dallas. Let's see who the Cowboys have played in their mini 3 game winning streak: Eagles: bad football team. Falcons: awful football team. The fighting Landover's: Average at best football team with a backup QB starting. This will definitely be a marquee win for Dallas if they can get it, problem is the Saints are one of the hottest teams in football. In normal years I might say "well, the Saints have a runaway lead in the division and in the conference heading into December" so they could half ass it for a half, knowing they have a couple games in hand on the NFC competition so if they lose 1 or 2 it's not the end of the world but they can't even do that with the Rams nipping at their heels with the same record, and I believe the 1 seed in the NFC is going to be the difference in if either the Rams or Saints make it to the Super Bowl.

I'll get the rest in sometime later; if I wake up in time I'll post the rest in the morning before I head into work, otherwise I'll post the rest on Thursday or Friday night, but wanted to get the Thursday night game in before.
New Orleans @ Dallas. Picked earlier above, whoops
Baltimore @ Atlanta. Just cannot pick the Falcons under any circumstances right now even though I think they end up winning this game. Can I give myself a half point at least in that case??
Cleveland @ Houston. Cleveland is actually playing well, so this isn't a slam dunk, but the Texans continue to win.
Denver @ Cincinnati. The resident Broncos fan on here iknowfootball put it best: Broncos have no margin for error and can't afford slip ups like this game.
LA Rams @ Detroit. Up until 10 minutes ago when that Saints T-Rex'd egg game ended I was spending most of Thursday theorizing how I could make myself the Lions could end up beating the Rams because this was going to my upset pick of the week: Rams traveling from the West Coast, 1 PM kickoff, both teams on layoffs with the Rams having a bye last week and of course the Lions played on Thanksgiving so maybe Rams could sleepwalk through the first half, and the Lions would build enough of a cushion to sustain the Rams inevitable 2nd half rally. Well...……….after that Saints game I don't think the Lions have to worry about the Rams sleepwalking through the 1st half now that the 1 seed is back up for the grabs. Maybe the 2nd half, but at that point the lead will be 30 points, so it won't really matter.
Colt's Cardinals @ Green Bay. Sorry Colt desperate Pack at Lambeau and need wins, probably not a good day to be a Cards fan
Bill's Buffaloes @ King Cat's Dolphins. No idea here I'll take the Phins at home.
Chicago @ New York Football Giants. This is another game where for 30 seconds I thought about picking the upset and than 2 things occurred to me: 1) The Bears had about an 80 hour turnaround from their Sunday Night game week 11 to the Thursday afternoon game week 12, and they still won, so a 10 day layoff shouldn't be trouble and 2) This Giants team blew a 19-3 first half lead to the Eagles, and that was the end of that trying to reason for the Giants.
Carolina @ Tampa Bay. Even though in the preview I said the Panthers were going to be a .500 team and they are on that track this is a game they should win, but why do I think they won't??
Indy @ Jacksonville. Colts probably aren't catching them, but they keep pace with the Texans.
NY Jets @ Tennessee. Titans have to keep pace in the AFC playoff picture and can't be dropping winnable games like this.
Kansas City @ Oakland. Yes, the Bucs beat the Saints, the Browns DON'T have the worst record in football, and UConn football surprisingly did not finish winless are all surprising results, but this would be one of the bigger upsets of recent memory, right up there with UMBC over Virginia, Kansas State over Kentucky, or Loyola of Chicago to the Final 4 last March. Any given Sunday I can understand, but if the Raiders get this win, I hereby nominate we change the word "upset" to "Raider" until the end of the Super Bowl .
Minnesota @ New England. What is that now, 2 straight Sunday night games and now the national game of the week for a team that is 1 or 2 games over .500??
San Francisco @ Seattle. They have some home losses this year, but I doubt this will be another one.

Carson City Chargers @ Pittsburgh. Even with the late kickoff in Pittsburgh, tough to see the Chargers winning this in the Steel City.

Washington @ Philadelphia. I went back and forth with this one, ended up with the Eagles because they were the home team, but really who the hell knows??

Old 11-30-2018, 05:08 AM

11,157 posts, read 13,994,262 times
Did anyone take Cowboys? Pretty entertaining game I’d youre otherwise not vested in it.

Old 11-30-2018, 05:09 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,817,332 times
i didnt see anyone pick the cowboys, and given the stats and who they played, i dont blame them. but then that is the reason they play the games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football