Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 10:40 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,617,020 times

Advertisements

Tennessee

Buffalo
NY giants
New England
Baltimore
New Orleans
Houston
Carolina
Green Bay
Denver
LA Chargers
Dallas
Detroit
Pittsburgh
Seattle
LA Rams
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2018, 04:11 AM

5,210 posts, read 6,142,795 times
Tennessee WON

Buffalo
Carolina
Green Bay
Kansas City
New England........I wish they could beat Miami at Miami just once!
New Orleans
Giants
Houston
Los Angles Chargers
Denver
Dallas
Pittsburgh
Detroit
Los Angeles Rams
Seattle

Good luck everyone k

Old 12-09-2018, 07:16 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,003,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I’ll take the titans over the Jags tonight. I’ll get the rest in later.

The rest of my picks:

Jets @ Bills: Bills. In theory these two teams could both be in a position to really improve in a couple years. Both invested in a top prospect at QB and both will be picking high again this year. If they just get those picks right...

Panthers @ Browns: Browns. I have been burned by the Panthers a couple times now this season. Besides, the Browns have actually been a halfway decent team the past few weeks.

Falcons @ Packers: Packers. First game post-McCarthy. They'll play inspired ball as if a great weight has been cast off their shoulder.

Ravens @ Chiefs: Chiefs. Even without a defense they will be good enough to outpace the Ravens. That Ravens defense is very quietly the best in the league in scoring, but that could change after this game.

Patriots @ Dolphins: Patriots. And with this win the Pats will clinch the AFC East. Again.

Saints @ Buccaneers: Saints. The craziest thing about this season how all the top teams seem to have major flaws. None of them look unbeatable. The Saints win this one, but they will look vulnerable on defense again.

Giants @ Redskins: Redskins. The QB situation here just unraveled fast, didn't it? They keep the playoff hopes alive another week on the strength of defense and Sanchez avoiding any butt fumbling.

Colts @ Texans: Texans. First, it's easy to believe in the Texans. They play solid ball on both offense and defense and have won 9 straight. Secondly, it's hard to take the Colts seriously after holding the Jags to 6 points...and still losing.

Bengals @ Chargers: Chargers. A near lock for the playoffs, a win here sets up a major TNF showdown with the Chiefs.

Broncos @ 49ers: Broncos. They still have long shot odds of reaching the playoffs but they've forced their way back into the discussion after being left for dead. A win simply keeps that discussion alive. A loss pretty much ends it.

Eagles @ Cowboys: Cowboys. They solidify their grip on the East, a division that looked lackluster for so long. If the Eagles do win this one that division race will be pretty interesting down the stretch.

Steelers @ Raiders: Steelers. What do you do when you reached a 7-2-1 record and some analysts touted you as the most complete team in the league before you drop 2 in a row? You schedule the Raiders, of course! The Steelers "get well" plan goes right against a Raiders team that appears to have shifted focus to the draft boards and tee times.

Lions @ Cardinals: Lions. Tempting to pick the Cardinals after a surprising win in Green Bay but I don't think they have any staying power one week to the next.

Rams @ Bears: Rams. This is a pretty enticing bout and it's tempting to take the Bears to rebound after that loss to the Giants. I just think the Rams load up and outpace them

Vikings @ Seahawks: Seahawks. As the playoffs approach and the Vikings odds look less and less certain there will be grumblings of a certain QB and a record setting contract. Seahawks fans should be happy though.

Good luck everyone!

Old 12-09-2018, 09:37 AM

14,323 posts, read 14,620,586 times
Anyone want to change their Packer pick? Just saw the inactive list, 3 on the O Line, which has had issues lately.

Bulaga out, a regular when healthy, Lane Taylor, too one of the better O line guys. I have no idea who is going to play!

Old 12-09-2018, 09:56 AM

807 posts, read 690,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas_n View Post
12-4 last week, 118-72 on the year.

I'll pick Tennessee tonight, the rest of my picks will come later.
JAX AT TEN - TEN picked earlier
NYJ AT BUF - BUF
NYG AT WAS - NYG
NO AT TB - NO
NE AT MIA - NE
BAL AT KC - KC
IND AT HOU - HOU
ATL AT GB - ATL
CAR AT CLE - CLE
DEN AT SF - DEN
CIN AT LAC - LAC
DET AT AZ - DET
PIT AT OAK - PIT
PHI AT DAL - DAL
LAR AT CHI - LAR
MIN AT SEA - SEA

Old 12-09-2018, 10:37 AM

307 posts, read 118,805 times
Jags at Titans L
Falcons at Packers
Saints at Buccaneers
Giants at Redskins
Panthers at Browns
Eagles at Cowboys
Steelers at Raiders
Lions at Cardinals
Ravens at Chiefs
Patriots at Dolphins
Colts at Texans
Jets at Bills
Bengals at Chargers
Broncos at 49ers
Rams at Bears
Vikings at Seahawks

Old 12-09-2018, 01:52 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Top 3 in the AFC having a tough road today.

Old 12-09-2018, 02:06 PM

End of season division games tend to shake things up, might show in the picks this week!

Old 12-09-2018, 02:27 PM

5,210 posts, read 6,142,795 times
Dam upsets this week

Old 12-09-2018, 02:39 PM

5-4 for the early games, upsets indeed! Pack won finally!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football