Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 10:29 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,655,620 times

Advertisements

Week 15!

Chargers at Chiefs

Houston at NY Jets (Sat)
Browns at Broncos (Sat)

Cardinals at Falcons
Bills at Lions
Packers at Bears
Raiders at Bengals
Titans at NY Giants
Redskins at Jaguars
Buccaneers at Ravens
Seahawks at 49ers
Patriots at Steelers
Eagles at Rams

Saints at Panthers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2018, 05:33 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,610,327 times
Hi, IXCell! Week 15 ^ is missing a couple of games! Should be 16 games altogether.

Old 12-11-2018, 05:57 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,610,327 times
Week 15!

Chargers at Chiefs

Houston at NY Jets (Sat)
Browns at Broncos (Sat)

Cardinals at Falcons
Bills at Lions
Packers at Bears
Raiders at Bengals
Cowboys @ Colts
Dolphins @ Vikings
Titans at NY Giants
Redskins at Jaguars
Buccaneers at Ravens
Seahawks at 49ers
Patriots at Steelers
Eagles at Rams

Saints at Panthers

Here you go!

Old 12-11-2018, 12:51 PM

3,859 posts, read 3,046,540 times
After a miserable Week 14
Chiefs
Texans
Broncos
Bears
Bills
Ravens
Falcons
Bengals
Titans
Vikings
Jaguars
Cowboys
Seahawks
Patriots
Saints
Rams

Old 12-11-2018, 04:31 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,461,588 times
Chargers at Chiefs- While the Chargers could join the Chiefs atop the AFC West with a win here, they've all but sewn up the 5 seed. Getting a home playoff game for the Bolts would be kind of pointless since they're homeless and always the road team. So I'll go with the Chiefs at Arrowhead where they're undefeated on the season and where a home playoff game could actually mean something. I still think the Chargers, despite a couple of quality wins, are pretenders and largely beneficiaries of an easy schedule. Chiefs should get the season sweep on TNF. Their offense is still plenty explosive even without Kareem Hunt.

Houston at NY Jets-Just when you think the Jets have landed, they go up to Buffalo and win at the Ralph. Beating the Texans will be a different story. Watson, Watt, and company have the AFC South to clinch.

Browns at Broncos-Browns are a much different away from the dog pound, so I'll take the Broncos who lost to my dumpster-fire Niners last week. They're still in the playoff hunt and should be able to eke this out.

Cardinals at Falcons-Atlanta burns me every time I pick them, so I'll reluctantly take the Cardinals who have a better road record than at home.

Bills at Lions-Matt Stafford, Jim Bob Cooter, and the portly Matt Patricia feast on the Buffalo Bills in this meaningless game.

Packers at Bears-I'll take the Packers to get the season sweep. Packers are somehow still in the playoff hunt and I expect them to win out the rest of the season post-McCarthy. Da Bears will still win the division so they can lose this without it hurting them.

Raiders at Bengals-The Gruden Grinder had a golden opportunity to get the 2019 number 1 pick from my Niners with a loss last week and they ended up winning. I doubt they make that mistake again. Of course the Bengals are no great shakes right now with Andy Dalton, A.J. Green, and Hue Jackson on the sidelines.

Cowboys @ Colts -How bout them Colts? They've won 6 out of their last 7 and beat the Texans who had a 9-game winning streak. Can they be the team that finally wipes that smug smile of Jerry's face? PLEASE!!!!

Dolphins @ Vikings -Cousins needs some monster performances to get the critics off his back after Monday Night's debacle. He'll get it here. The Fins aren't as dangerous away from South Beach.

Titans at NY Giants-Simply put, the Titans are still in the playoff hunt and the Giants, while hot, are out of it. I remember the Titans made the playoffs last year and maybe they can nab that second wild card that's up for grabs.

Redskins at Jaguars-I don't want to pick either one of these teams. Redskins season was over when they lost Alex Smith and they can't seem to find a QB who's incapable of butt fumbling. Is Brett Favre available? Even so, I'll still take them over the Jags who are in the discussion for biggest dumpster fire.

Buccaneers at Ravens-Either Joe Flacco, Lamar Jackson, RGIII, or maybe all 3 smoke a Winston!

Seahawks at 49ers-Initially I was upset when my Niners beat the Broncos because I thought they jeopardized their number 1 pick. I was relieved to find out they still have the number 1 pick since the Raiders beat the Steelers. 49ers need to stop winning now. Losing should be easy going against a hungry Seahawks team trying to solidify that 5th seed.

Patriots at Steelers-Steelers can't seem to buy a win right now, so I'll take the Pats to win the AFC East at Heinz. I can't see them losing 2 games in a row again.

Eagles at Rams-After losing to Da Bears, Rams return home to the Coliseum where they're undefeated on the season. I expect them to return to their high-scoring ways after a one-week hiatus. I'd love it if the Eagles caught the Cowboys and took the NFC Least, but there's been nothing this season to indicate that they're gonna make a late push. Yes, they won the Super Bowl last year, so there's potential. They just haven't looked good all season.

Saints at Panthers-Saints and Rams are each other's motivation as they compete for the number 1 seed. Yes, Riverboat Ron is still in the playoff hunt and Panthers are 5-1 at home, but I trust Drew Brees and company to put a dagger in their postseason hopes with a win here.

Last edited by maniac77; 12-11-2018 at 05:46 PM..

Old 12-11-2018, 05:20 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times
Maniac, means a great deal to the Bears. Win, clinch division at home against Pack is huge. They haven't beat the Packers at home since Sept. 2010, eight years! Bears won the division in 2010 but Packers went on to win the SB.

Rodgers loves Soldiers Field! In 2013, Cobb and Rodgers came back from injuries. Week 17 beat the Bears ended up Division winners. A last minute play as Aaron does, classic.

https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...ll-cobb/215145

Old 12-11-2018, 08:41 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,231,509 times
TNF should be great entertainment this week -- 2 rivals leading the AFC West with 11-2 and 10-3 records, excellent QBs who toss the long ball for both.

Just in case I don't get around to making my picks before the game, I'll take the Chiefs for a home win over the homeless Chargers. I'm looking forward to this one.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:44 AM

4,454 posts, read 3,392,204 times
Chiefs for now, I will get the other picks in later

Old 12-12-2018, 10:44 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,852,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ashbeck View Post
Chiefs for now, I will get the other picks in later

CHIEFS!

Old 12-12-2018, 01:00 PM

14,321 posts, read 14,616,693 times
Chiefs
Texans
Broncos
Packers - Tough game for the Pack - can they do it? Go Pack Go!
Bills
Ravens
Falcons
Bengals
Titans
Vikings - really want the Dolphins to win - changing my pick maybe that will work!
Jaguars
Colts
Seahawks
Patriots
Saints
Rams

Season 125-81 - getting to the end of the season already! Games get hard to pic (for me at least)! Go Pack!

Last edited by susancruzs; 12-12-2018 at 01:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football