U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2018, 09:35 AM

11,737 posts, read 11,585,573 times

Advertisements

Me, too! Although I think Drew should play some! Saints in the SB would be good, too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2018, 10:37 AM

4,313 posts, read 1,874,286 times
Buffalo
Green Bay
New England
New Orleans
Dallas
Tampa Bay
Houston
LA Chargers
Kansas City
LA Rams
Seattle
Philadelphia
Chicago
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Indianapolis

Old 12-29-2018, 11:01 AM

75 posts, read 45,595 times
I'll go with the same selections I have in my Pro Pick'em league

Miami @ Buffalo
Detroit @ Green Bay
NY Jets @ New England
Carolina @ New Orleans
Dallas @ NY Giants
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Jacksonville @ Houston
LA Chargers @ Denver
Oakland @ Kansas City
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Arizona @ Seattle
Philadelphia @ Washington
Chicago @ Minnesota
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Cleveland @ Baltimore
Indianapolis @ Tennessee

Old 12-29-2018, 11:03 AM

32,564 posts, read 26,503,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post

Then the off season, where Colt and I get anxious for football around July, little earlier than everyone else does.....

at least i have auto racing to curb any anxiety over no football.

Old 12-29-2018, 11:15 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,150,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
Then the off season, where Colt and I get anxious for football around July, little earlier than everyone else does.....
Actually, my anxieties begin in February...

I'm like Linus... I develop major phobias, and get really lonely without my security blanket...

Old 12-29-2018, 04:06 PM

6,784 posts, read 10,203,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
well I knew you were battling for the lead and I'd hate to see you get two picks wrong on the same game

...and, tell hubby that we're all rooting for the Saints this week in Minnesota...go Teddy!

Yes, it will be interesting to see what Teddy can do.

Old 12-29-2018, 11:17 PM

6,567 posts, read 4,524,306 times
Last week: Don't know
Season: And too lazy/tired to go back and check

Miami @ Buffalo. Ehh….who knows?? I'll take the Bills at home
Detroit @ Green Bay. Both teams already have a foot and a half on the planes to vacation destinations on Monday.
NY Jets @ New England. Pats still playing for 2nd seed in the AFC playoffs, and they will achieve that saying adios to Bowles in the process.
Carolina @ New Orleans. They've been so bad the past 2 months that even my 8-8 preseason predictions for the Panthers would've been too high.
Dallas @ NY Giants. Cowboys are locked in the 4 seed so I'm thinking they rest some starters possibly Zeke & Dak, so I'll take the Giants to salvage a win in the season finale. They have been playing well to end the year, and against what I expect will be the Dallas B & C team in the 4th quarter (even if they do play starters to start they likely won't be in at the end) if they have a lead I don't think they are blowing it.
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay. I flipped a coin and it came out Falcons.
Jacksonville @ Houston. Texans lock up the AFC South.
LA Chargers @ Denver. The Chiefs won't lose to the Raiders at home, but the Chargers at least make it interesting for the division . I think they go further as the 5 seed than they do as the 1 seed anyways, so they should want to open on the road.
Oakland @ Kansas City. Chiefs wrap up the AFC 1 seed and the AFC West title
San Francisco @ LA Rams. Rams as the Niners will blow their chance for the 1 pick...
Arizona @ Seattle….because it goes to the Cardinals as the Seahawks prepare for the playoffs.
Philadelphia @ Washington. Eagles win, but is it enough to get into the playoffs??
Chicago @ Minnesota. But that will go for naught as the Vikes win at home to clinch the final spot in the NFC.
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh. Steelers will easily beat the Bengals at home in Pittsburgh, but unless the Ravens lose or the Colts/Titans game ends in a tie, the Steelers will miss the playoffs.
Cleveland @ Baltimore. Ravens were in this same exact spot last week in week 17....win and get in, and lost to a horrible Cinci team. Now, this Cleveland team is a lot better than the '17 Bengals team was, and the Browns are playing for a .500 finish, and this definitely won't be easy, but with Lamar Jackson under center they have been playing must win games pretty much the last 6 weeks and they have lost only 1 game in those 6 weeks....At Kansas City who was #1 in the conference. Jackson & the Ravens win this one and become a scary team to play in January.
Indianapolis @ Tennessee. Most picks are probably on Indy and for good reason: The Colts have owned the season series in recent years, Luck has never lost to them in his career, but this is at home, the first "win and your in" game the NFL has had in 5 seasons. Let's just date back to 2010 I'd like to know what the all time winning percentage of home teams in playoffs is?? If I had to guess it's probably worse than you think (I'd guess around 60 or 65%), and this game is basically a playoff game. So, I'll take the team that has victories in this same stadium over the 2 teams that were in the Super Bowl last season along with a victory over the likely AFC South champions (Houston) and a road victory over the NFC East champions (Cowboys). The Luck winning streak ends as the Titans make the playoffs for the second straight year.

Old 12-30-2018, 04:25 AM

2,981 posts, read 3,979,855 times
Wow, last week of the season. Definitely flew by this year!

Buffalo
Green Bay
New England
New Orleans
NY Giants
Atlanta
Houston
LA Chargers
Kansas City
LA Rams
Seattle
Philadelphia
Minnesota
Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Indianapolis

Good luck everyone, Happy New Year!

Old 12-30-2018, 06:01 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,150,167 times
NFL 2018 Colt’s Week 17 Picks! Happy New Year! 😊

Sunday, December 30 (Early Games)
Miami @ Buffalo
Detroit @ Green Bay
NY Jets @ New England
Carolina @ Nawlins
Dallas @ NY Giants
Atlantis @ Tampa Bay
Jax Jags @ Houston

(Later Games)
LA Chargers @ Denver
Oakland @ KC
Santa Clara 49ers @ LA Lambs
Chicago @ Minnesota
Cincy @ Pittsburgh
Arizona @ Seattle
Cleveland @ Baltimore

(Evening Game)
Indy @ Tennessee

Old 12-30-2018, 06:17 AM

3,967 posts, read 2,522,436 times
Here are my picks:

Miami @ Buffalo
Detroit @ Green Bay
NY Jets @ New England
Carolina @ New Orleans
Dallas @ NY Giants
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Jacksonville @ Houston
LA Chargers @ Denver
Oakland @ Kansas City
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Arizona @ Seattle
Chicago @ Minnesota
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Cleveland @ Baltimore
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football