U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-28-2019, 09:57 PM
 
961 posts, read 169,108 times
Reputation: 194

Advertisements

Sorry, guys, but if I am appointed judge in the Saints fans lawsuit, I wouldn't be able to allow the Super Bowl to be played until the Saints-Rams game was rescheduled from the point of the interference. It's Saints' ball, 1st and 10 on the Rams' 6.


Im not a fan of either team, but what is right is right. New Orleans got jobbed. Bad. Now that the case has been moved out of Louisiana to the Washington area, I have a pretty good chance of being asked to preside. I'm telling your right now how I'll rule.

 
Old 01-29-2019, 02:49 AM
 
958 posts, read 381,985 times
Reputation: 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
Sorry, guys, but if I am appointed judge in the Saints fans lawsuit, I wouldn't be able to allow the Super Bowl to be played until the Saints-Rams game was rescheduled from the point of the interference. It's Saints' ball, 1st and 10 on the Rams' 6.


Im not a fan of either team, but what is right is right. New Orleans got jobbed. Bad. Now that the case has been moved out of Louisiana to the Washington area, I have a pretty good chance of being asked to preside. I'm telling your right now how I'll rule.
But you're not the judge, so your comment is irrelevant. The Superbowl will be played this Sunday with the Rams and the Patriots. Millions of people are looking forward to it.
 
Old 01-29-2019, 04:46 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
5,538 posts, read 9,940,150 times
Reputation: 9051
The Saints need to stop complaining. They had 1st and 10 in the red zone at the two minute warning. They called a pass on 2 of the 3 downs, instead of running and forcing the Rams to burn timeouts.
 
Old 01-29-2019, 05:09 AM
 
Location: Bel Air, California
21,319 posts, read 21,886,413 times
Reputation: 33481
Saints and their normally bag-headed fans do take the prize for most over-bearing whiners of all time, so they have that going for them...which is nice.
 
Old 01-29-2019, 05:40 AM
 
958 posts, read 381,985 times
Reputation: 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Saints and their normally bag-headed fans do take the prize for most over-bearing whiners of all time, so they have that going for them...which is nice.
No doubt about that one Definitely on my all time top 5
 
Old 01-29-2019, 05:51 AM
 
961 posts, read 169,108 times
Reputation: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJonesIII View Post
But you're not the judge, so your comment is irrelevant. The Superbowl will be played this Sunday with the Rams and the Patriots. Millions of people are looking forward to it.
I indeed identify as a federal judge in the DC circult, I sent a note to the Commissioner's office telling them if the Super Bowl is played and I'm put on the case, I will vacate the game, and it would have to be replayed AFTER the NFC Title game's conclusion is replayed. I was told Gooddell didn't like it, but I felt he needed to consider the consequences before going through with the game. So we'll see.
 
Old 01-29-2019, 06:06 AM
 
Location: Central New Jersey
2,385 posts, read 911,090 times
Reputation: 4219
Saints had several opportunities to score, but they didn't. If they needed the penalty call to launch them into the Super Bowl, they don't belong there. And they 'Aint.
 
Old 01-29-2019, 06:30 AM
 
Location: Gulf Coast Texas
28,477 posts, read 15,441,696 times
Reputation: 11395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
I indeed identify as a federal judge in the DC circult, I sent a note to the Commissioner's office telling them if the Super Bowl is played and I'm put on the case, I will vacate the game, and it would have to be replayed AFTER the NFC Title game's conclusion is replayed. I was told Gooddell didn't like it, but I felt he needed to consider the consequences before going through with the game. So we'll see.
If you are a judge, why are you discussing this here? And why have you rendered a decision before the case is even heard?
 
Old 01-29-2019, 06:46 AM
 
Location: 912 feet above sea level
2,270 posts, read 879,955 times
Reputation: 12449
 
Old 01-29-2019, 06:58 AM
 
958 posts, read 381,985 times
Reputation: 1160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
I indeed identify as a federal judge in the DC circult, I sent a note to the Commissioner's office telling them if the Super Bowl is played and I'm put on the case, I will vacate the game, and it would have to be replayed AFTER the NFC Title game's conclusion is replayed. I was told Gooddell didn't like it, but I felt he needed to consider the consequences before going through with the game. So we'll see.
Yes of course. Feel free to identify with anything you want. We're on to Cincinnati (Atlanta).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top