Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2010, 08:22 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times

Advertisements

This upcoming season will be interesting b/c of the addition of cincy's/Baltimore's new wide recievers, the browns new coach and unfortunately Ben's game suspensions. You know that it is going to happen rather he is guilty or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 09:41 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,025,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Steeler fans--guess who is coming back to the organization!?!?! I'm so happy I could just cry...

Steelers welcome back Randle El
I just found out. Thats so cool. Im a lil concerned about ben though. IF he gets charged for sexual assult in ga then his career is in trouble. Lets hope for the best. The steelers still need to work on special teams & the defense. Training camp starts in 4 months (mid july).

Old 03-11-2010, 11:21 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,144,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle7 View Post
I just found out. Thats so cool. Im a lil concerned about ben though. IF he gets charged for sexual assult in ga then his career is in trouble. Lets hope for the best. The steelers still need to work on special teams & the defense. Training camp starts in 4 months (mid july).
They had cameras all over the club that they were at and the occurence supposedly happened there so the claim would have to be grabbing or touching and not actual sex,but we will see. I hope even if he gets off, that he learns from his mistakes and keeps away from places, people, and situations like this.
*** Besides this,good offseason so far with resigning players and new free agents brought in.

Old 03-16-2010, 07:31 PM

536 posts, read 413,999 times
If something happens to Ben who steps in at QB? Personally I like dixon over batch what say ye?

Old 03-16-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post
If something happens to Ben who steps in at QB? Personally I like dixon over batch what say ye?
Batch will replace ben cause hes 2nd string. Pitts should release batch & get someone else. Dixon didnt look too bad vs baltimore but he did lose the steelers the game with the interception in ot. I just dont think the steelers should solely rely on ben. We shall see......

Old 03-16-2010, 07:47 PM

You think we could trade batch plus some draft picks next year for Mcnabb? I heard there has been some trade talk around him.

Old 03-16-2010, 07:48 PM

Yeah he did lose us the game but as a rookie he looked good. I remember when he got hurt his last season at Oregon it was horrible he had a great chance at a first round pick but that messed him up bad.Glad to see my beloved steelers have given him a chance.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
You think we could trade batch plus some draft picks next year for Mcnabb? I heard there has been some trade talk around him.
I dont see donovan mcnabb being a back up qb. He could always go to cleveland, tampa bay, detroit, oakland, st.louis & a few other weak teams & be a starter. He still has got a few good years left. steelersfever.com has info.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:31 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Personally, I think it was a poor decision to let go of Byron Leftwich.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:41 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,144,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Personally, I think it was a poor decision to let go of Byron Leftwich.
Thank you,well said. I said it myself too. He wanted to start though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football