Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2017, 05:47 PM

4,667 posts, read 3,862,590 times

Advertisements

Man those stands are empty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 06:08 PM

14,322 posts, read 14,618,819 times
Yes they are and I've already heard, Go Pack Go! Not to be too snarky, but Cousins wants a big pay day, hope he watches Aaron and sees how it's done!

Old 08-21-2017, 11:01 AM

5,922 posts, read 6,468,466 times
Rodgers is already in mid-season/post-season form, lol! That dude is scary good!

Was a little disappointed in the starting offense until that last 2 minute drive to end the half. Cousins made some nice throws, but he also missed some wide open throws as well. He's definitely rusty, but hopefully he can knock that rust off in the third preseason game.

Still wanting to see Gallette play. I think he might be a difference maker. The Redskins, as a whole, are still committing stupid penalties. I hope this is something that gets mopped up by the end of preseason. I'm also very concerned about the running game. Rob Kelly has shown nothing, and I'm starting to think Perine will wind up overtaking him as the starter come mid season. It was nice to see Doctson make a catch, Crowder make some catches, as well as Pryor.

I still have very high expectations for this team. If they don't perform well this year, I think Gruden is gone.

Old 08-21-2017, 02:08 PM

Good luck this season! I know it must be frustrating as a fan when for several years they seem close but can't quite get all the pieces to click!

Old 08-22-2017, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
Good luck this season! I know it must be frustrating as a fan when for several years they seem close but can't quite get all the pieces to click!
Most definitely! A lot of that is ownership's fault. But, unfortunately, you can't fire ownership!

Old 08-24-2017, 05:10 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,411,688 times
Quote:

We sure do appreciate you stopping by our board. Not sure why to be honest but we love your posts.

So my nephew is a part owner of a bar in DC that for some reason is a Wisconsin/Packers bar. So Aaron Rodgers shows up with 4 tickets. Um, my nephew took that day off.

Old 08-24-2017, 06:35 AM

Not sure why to be honest but we love your posts.

I'm an older, odd fan. I love the Packers but follow other teams, particularly in the NFC. Mark Murphy played for the Redskins and talked about it in his column at Packers.com. I've thought he got a raw deal from the NFL. I've followed Redskins closer after RG3 arrival, wanting to see how he would do and then Cousins.

I post on active threads where the Packers are playing next. Packers publish a dope before each game, and notable connections is a great read. Packers have coach and front office connections to well over half the league.

I'm wondering if Aaron will do the ticket thing into regular season, too. There is a Packers bar in all 50 states, many locations world wide. They battle back and forth with Cowboys for popularity and in my mind will always be number 1.

Old 08-25-2017, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Not sure why to be honest but we love your posts.

I'm an older, odd fan. I love the Packers but follow other teams, particularly in the NFC. Mark Murphy played for the Redskins and talked about it in his column at Packers.com. I've thought he got a raw deal from the NFL. I've followed Redskins closer after RG3 arrival, wanting to see how he would do and then Cousins.

I post on active threads where the Packers are playing next. Packers publish a dope before each game, and notable connections is a great read. Packers have coach and front office connections to well over half the league.

I'm wondering if Aaron will do the ticket thing into regular season, too. There is a Packers bar in all 50 states, many locations world wide. They battle back and forth with Cowboys for popularity and in my mind will always be number 1.
Well the Super Bowl Trophy ain't named after Tom Landry right?

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 08-25-2017 at 06:52 AM..

Old 08-25-2017, 09:18 AM

That's kind of like what me and one of my co-workers were saying yesterday. He's been a hardcore Bears fan all of his life, same with me being a hardcore Redskins fan all of my life. Having said that, there are certain players from other teams that I admire and respect. Don't respect them as much when they're playing against the Redskins, but respect the heck out of them otherwise. Aaron Rodgers is one of those players, along with Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Larry Fitzgerald, and Jason Witten (Even though he's a stinkin' Cowboy) just to name a few.

Speaking of RG3. Only new news of him is that he finally got a haircut, lol!

Old 08-25-2017, 02:40 PM

Yeah Griff remains so out of touch with reality he said at the end of last year that he feels as if he has vindicated himself. Yeah how's that working out for you Robert? He has a new baby after running out on his first wife and their baby. He will have serious bills to pay and no way to earn a living outside of maybe Canada or some BS coaching gig at Baylor paying 40 grand.

LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football