Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2010, 11:56 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,135,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
Are you serious? That is crazy! I don't think that's the view nationally. What are the local guys saying? Ever listen to John Riggins radio show? I wonder what he's saying..... When I moved back to DC metro back in 06 for a brief period, I really enjoyed Riggo's radio show, he didn't pull any punches.
I may have overstated, but a "sizeable" percentage of the fan base and local media are placing more blame on Shanahan's "handling" of the situation. Even this sizable percentage (20%?) can influence the team's direction.

It reminds me a little of repealing "don't-ask-don't-tell" - 70% of enlisted servicemen(and women) are OK with it... yet the 30% just won out yesterday.

But Riggo, I shared an elevator ride with him and his kids some years back, 5 floors later I liked him even more, a very cool dude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 01:57 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,992,680 times
It's no way the Redskins FG kicker can still have a job after today

Old 12-12-2010, 02:01 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,054,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It's no way the Redskins FG kicker can still have a job after today
Are you ready for your crow yet? Let me refresh your memory, you were all on the 'Skins bandwagon about going to the playoffs blah blah blah... with D. McNabb... I think you need to man up and take your crow like a man! Come on now, don't cop out!

Old 12-12-2010, 02:02 PM
FBJ

Redskins had 5 downs to score a TD and then botch the extra point

2nd and 1 -incomplete pass
3rd and 1-lose three yards
4th and 4-Incomplete pass in the endzone
5th and 4-TD pass to Santana Moss

Botch extra point-LOL

Old 12-12-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Redskins had 5 downs to score a TD and then botch the extra point

2nd and 1 -incomplete pass
3rd and 1-lose three yards
4th and 4-Incomplete pass in the endzone
5th and 4-TD pass to Santana Moss

Botch extra point-LOL
Don't change the subject... MAN UP and take your crow bro! Come on now... NO PLAYOFFS.... With or without McNugget!

Old 12-12-2010, 02:06 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Are you ready for your crow yet? Let me refresh your memory, you were all on the 'Skins bandwagon about going to the playoffs blah blah blah... with D. McNabb... I think you need to man up and take your crow like a man! Come on now, don't cop out!

Yes I thought Mcnabb would lead the skins to the playoffs but now I see he needs to retire. When you are inaccurate and slow it's time to GO-lol

Old 12-12-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Yes I thought Mcnabb would lead the skins to the playoffs but now I see he needs to retire. When you are inaccurate and slow it's time to GO-lol
I take that as you eating your crow deep fried with a side of McNuggets!!

Old 12-12-2010, 04:00 PM
FBJ

Quote:
I take that as you eating your crow deep fried with a side of McNuggets!!
They don't have any other QB so Mcnabb is the QB until he retires-lol

Old 12-12-2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
They don't have any other QB so Mcnabb is the QB until he retires-lol
Don't be surprised if McNugget is gone after this year especially the way his contract is written..... I've been a 'Skins fan for over 20 years, they do crazy things under Danny Boy Snyder so nothing surprises me anymore....

Regarding today's game, the kicker and the punter should both be FIRED!!! I liked Hunter Smith when he was here with the Colts but they both blew it today.......

Old 12-12-2010, 04:15 PM
FBJ

Quote:
Don't be surprised if McNugget is gone after this year especially the way his contract is written..... I've been a 'Skins fan for over 20 years, they do crazy things under Danny Boy Snyder so nothing surprises me anymore....

Regarding today's game, the kicker and the punter should both be FIRED!!! I liked Hunter Smith when he was here with the Colts but they both blew it today.......

I just don't see how the kicker can still have a job after today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football